Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I need assistance at the coordinates of 126 080

I am low blood but cause has been stopped. I just found stuff for the first time so I really don't want to die...

If any medics can help me I can be online for the next couple hours.

If this is your first time... You must die if you want to learn xD

I was killed a lot of times with great stuff... Once I got killed because of a bug while I was climbing a stair... other because I didn't shoot a survivor on time, another because I did... and this just after a few days of playing U.U

I don't have a map so I can't go to help you. Sorry mate.

Anyway, Sya just saved my ass and we were with Geo1 for a while. He is really a good guy so you can trust him (both Sya and Geo1 I mean ^^).

On the other hand, if you need help or a companion just tell me ^^

I need assistance at the coordinates of 126 080

I am low blood but cause has been stopped. I just found stuff for the first time so I really don't want to die...

If any medics can help me I can be online for the next couple hours.

Near Solnichniy? I can do that. Out of morphine until I can hike back to my secret stash, but I'm relatively near you and still have bandages, a blood bag and some steak left, if that's all the assistance you require, happy to provide. :-)

For some reason Steam won't let me log on, PM me your server and exact location via forum message, I'll be there in about 6 minutes.

Edited by sya

If anybody needs help and can provide a server ip and port i am availible for medic duties. Im not on the whitelist yet but below is a report from earlier of an assist to show people im trustworthy.

Just posting to say thanks to someone

Forum Name: +Ben+

Steam Name: Browner

In Game Name: Ben

Helped me out in the Stary tents when I broke my leg while the server was near midnight so barely any visiblity. But he had NV goggles and came to me in one of the tents, gave me some morphine and even gave a Bison PP-19 SD with 3 clips. Also gave me some extra morphine and a blood bag just in case.

if u want to add me on steam my steam name is brown3r1

Edited by +Ben+

I don't know how to contact you guys, all I know is that i've got broken legs and not alot of blood left, I'm stuck in Pusta.

Can any one help please?

I don't know how to contact you guys, all I know is that i've got broken legs and not alot of blood left, I'm stuck in Pusta.

Can any one help please?

If you can tell us the servername/IP. I'm close to Rog right now so I could pay you a visit. Just write a PM or add me on Steam (links are in my sig).

Edited by MikaelM

i've died about 4-5 times never finding anything. either i push myself too hard to get somewhere with better loot or i die to bandits. never by zeds... yet...

The military loot areas are pretty dangerous... only deer stands are relatively safe. barracks are the best but most dangerous with a large number of spawn points and a higher rate of military drops and rare equiptment that doesn't drop at other military points. Heli crashes are better but you can't exactly follow them around very easily. And while better (if slightly differnent) for loot and sometimes safer due to the changing locations I've still got pumped full of lead at them. For your average gear (alice packs and about 20 watches before you finally find that compass) I reccomend supermarkets (in the smaller towns they're usually pretty safe) but there are a few otehr types of buildings with lots of spawn points (offices or "school" for one [one in elektro and one in berenzino) and I find the apartment buildings tend to be less frequented buildings with many loot spawns (found in large cities). For industrial loot a highly lootable building is the factory I think it's called (warehouses are half decent too as they're usually in pairs of 2 or even 3)... there aren't many around but at least one or two are found on maps and one in cherno, could be one in elektro or berenzino.

I think the worst thing about this game is the near uselessness of the smaller properties/buildings aroudn the countryside which have either very few or no loot spawn points... though at the same time that does mean when you're int eh middle of nowhere you can at least usually feel somewaht safe, compared to being near the hotspots.

I'm bored. I wish there were more people suffering and dying :(

Anyone need a ride somewhere? lol

/me packs

Edited by ladleoffilth

I'm bored. I wish there were more people suffering and dying :(

Anyone need a ride somewhere? lol

/me packs

I'm feeling the same, i've helped a couple of people in the last couple of days and now i'm itching to get and help more peeps.

Everyone seems to be doing just fine at the moment though lol.

Ok, now this is embarrassing... Steam being down, using Forum's PM to communicate. Am at the barn south of Solnichniy, rendez-vous point to fix up someone, while alt-tabbing to check he's at the right spot, zombie walked up to me and broke my leg. And I gave away 9 morphine today and was on my way back to get more. Hah!

Ok, now this is embarrassing... Steam being down, using Forum's PM to communicate. Am at the barn south of Solnichniy, rendez-vous point to fix up someone, while alt-tabbing to check he's at the right spot, zombie walked up to me and broke my leg. And I gave away 9 morphine today and was on my way back to get more. Hah!

I can get there in like... 20 min probably. :)

PM me the server name/IP and I will fill your stock.

• Like 1

Just loaded up Six Launcher and the server list is showing up again. Peeps in need can now request help as normal without having to find out server ip and port.

Good times :thumbsup:

I can get there in like... 20 min probably. :)

Thanks, MikaelM is nearby, and if he can't make it, I can crawl home from here and patch myself up. But first I need to crawl to the rendez-vous with my client, who got lost. :D

I'm at Dubrodka now with wheels but I only have 2 morphine left so as long as someone helps you doesn't matter who lol

Thanks, MikaelM is nearby, and if he can't make it, I can crawl home from here and patch myself up. But first I need to crawl to the rendez-vous with my client, who got lost. :D

I hvae spent so much game time lost...

I need a blood pack in Berez. I can return the favor by helping protecting you and grouping up. Any help will be appreciated. I have skype if that helps.

Medics bored? this cant be! I break my legs on purpose if need arises, lol. No, just kidding.

Actually, i could use one of you medics in the Sobor area. I brought blood bags and a pack of antibiotics for those in need of restocking and took shelter in Nowy Sobor. Cant travel further since my blood level is dropping rapidly due to starvation. Logged out in the large red brickhouse near the gas station.

I'd be very happy to leave my load with one of you. A can of beans in exchange would be peachy though =)

Contact me on steam

This is the real deal.

I was exploring the NWAF for the first time looking for goodies and decided to check out one of the little watch towers. It was night and I wanted to take out a few zombies attracted to a flare I threw. I press Z but instead of calmly laying down my character decides to take a flying leap off the top. Needless to say broken bones, blackouts, and zombie fighting ensued. By the time I made it out of the airfield I was down to 1500 blood and close to starvation. Luckily for me, I was able to meet up with Trooper and he patched me up and gave me a can of pasta just moments before I starved to death.

Once again, thank you.

I need a blood pack in Berez. I can return the favor by helping protecting you and grouping up. Any help will be appreciated. I have skype if that helps.

Sup.... I'm somewhat close...

and I do need to stock up.

Sup.... I'm somewhat close...

and I do need to stock up.

Add me on skype, my name is "bullfrizzlefoshizzle". Or you can add me on Steam: "usmc.m16a4"

Edited by Bulldog1775

Me and my friend need antibiotics, my skype is "herbart9" if you can help, up near the NW region.

can also add me on steam by "joealaska"

Edited by Herb

Add me on skype, my name is "bullfrizzlefoshizzle". Or you can add me on Steam: "usmc.m16a4"

I don't have skype downloaded (though i could) and can't seem to find you on steam. my steam id is guy@kr4z.com and name is Ladle of Filth if you wanna try adding me.

I just arrived in berenzino