Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I got couple antibiotics if a medic needs them. Trusted medics only please

Edited by maniak-e

A big thanks to Spuddy and the guys for fixing me up, got there within a couple of minutes and sorted me out :) great service.

Bonowhemm saved my sorry ass w/o an accurate area of where my bush ass is in the grass, unconcious and with only 1.500 blood points left AND bleeding. tru pro medic even tho he wants to be a bodyguard, he did that p good as well, I'd see him as a fine addition to TMW, not to mention a worthy whitelist.

Edited by kryvian

Hanging around Zelin, if you need help message me on steam, OGSweg. I'll Roll around with you too, if you want totally bored and trying to get my rep up.

I just got help by: "- Valkyrie® ".

He patched me up, geared me up and supplied me with some medical supplies!

Props to him!!

Your most welcome Guetapens - was a pleasure meeting you. For anyone else in trouble, i'm still around at the mo - making my way central from the coast.

Somebody help me please! I'm trapped by a few zombies in the 3 story barn with a broken leg in Zelenogorsk in US 506. Name is Mega, mic is on and i am yelling out for help. I am friendly, with little to spare, but I can give you some meat or ammo. I have nothing to treat my broken leg!

I only have a few pistol rounds left to hold off the zombies. rifle rounds are depleted.

Edited by Mr Fluffy

Somebody help me please! I'm trapped by a few zombies in the 3 story barn with a broken leg in Zelenogorsk in US 506. Name is Mega, mic is on and i am yelling out for help. I am friendly, with little to spare, but I can give you some meat or ammo. I have nothing to treat my broken leg!

I only have a few pistol rounds left to hold off the zombies. rifle rounds are depleted.

Edited by Mr Fluffy, Today, 02:35 PM.

Edited by Mr Fluffy, Today, 02:35 PM.

Help still required Mr Fluffy?

Mr.Fluffy, FYI do not publicly provide your coordinates and your server info. Log off and wait for a medic to tell you which server to join.

You're an easy target for low-life bandits.

In MSTA Still operating if you need help msg me on steam, im on foot but will go anywhere to help

OGSweg

Need help at northwest airfield. I am on 1k blood (whilst bandit hunting I got shot but managed to run a small distance to cover. Had no bandages so im just bleeding out and I keep logging in with 2mil time-out (no idea). I have a few supplies but I will also help out by covering you whilst you raid a hospital.

I am available for anyone anywhere!

Got everything you could possible need!

Just join our ts: 80.69.77.101:10918

And we will get to you!

I would like to thank the guys from 5th Element on the super quick rescue after I broke my leg and needed blood. It took no more than 1minute.