Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

*** To All Medics, ***

The player Cruwlity (steam account: daniel.rox88), has killed me after recieving a blood transfusion in the NorthWest Airfield. He was running under the alias "Sargon" when I healed him up. Do not accept any work from him as he is a bandit and cannot be trusted.

Also: The player kissa1512, is still in need of help at the NWAF. I was origionally going to help him, but since i was killed, if somebody else could go help him, please and thank you.

That player is looking to trade here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/79045-looking-for-rangefinder/

Just thought someone might like to know ;)

• Like 1

Gotta thank AwesomeLemon alot for taking his time to bike all the way to NWAF to save my ass and beeing very helpfull after getting killed twice himself in the quest of helping me. Hope you will soon reach the legendary whitelist :D

Looking for a blood transfusion right now. I'm in the neighborhood of Vybor and Lopatino.

EDIT: My steam account is " kialkarkea "

Edited by amaROenuZ

Thanks to agd4life I made it out of the NWAF deathtrap and safely back to my car.

Chalk up another life saved!

No problem at all...your welcome!!

• Like 1

Anyone interested in helping out someone in need? I'm on the coast and stuck infinitely unconscious, I could use either an epi-pen and a transfusion or a quick bullet to the head so I can actually play the game. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Add me on Steam if you can: StevieMJH.

Edit: I'm near Priogordky. I can join any server but you'll have to look around on the coast for an unconscious person. I've got nothing to keep so if you don't want to waste an epi on me, just give me a quick death.

Edited by StevieMJH

i am online now near Dolina, And I am in need of cooked meat. Pm me here for details. Thanks in advance...

Edit- Steam ID is electron_theory

Edited by luxifergrim

Fellow medics. I think you should all be aware of this post:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/79111-remember-no-whitelists/

There seems to be a bandit project starting up aimed at taking us out. The only counter measures i can suggest at the moment are to be even more cautios than usual and to post on here with a player name if you are killed while on a med run.

Fellow medics. I think you should all be aware of this post:

http://dayzmod.com/f...-no-whitelists/

There seems to be a bandit project starting up aimed at taking us out. The only counter measures i can suggest at the moment are to be even more cautios than usual and to post on here with a player name if you are killed while on a med run.

Also make heavier use of bodyguards and let your patients know that you have one with you (I am available for this task)

Looking for a blood transfusion right now. I'm in the neighborhood of Vybor and Lopatino.

EDIT: My steam account is " kialkarkea "

Can help, PM sent. Couldn't find your STEAM account tho

There seems to be a bandit project starting up aimed at taking us out.

Also make heavier use of bodyguards and let your patients know that you have one with you

Indeed. I'm no medic, but we'll surely see who Alt-F4s on whom while medics are appearing in these kinds of configurations :D

Good luck out there.

• Like 1

Bandits are cowards. Medics and Heroes communicate, and place trust. That takes more guts than just sniping another player for their beans and backpack from a few hundred meters.

And we don't help people alt-f4. We help them because they need medical assistance.

NE Medic available, stationed in Berezino. Steam ID havocfive.

Official NE Medic here.

Go into Teamspeak, or PM me if you need help in the NE region.

South Coast Medic on duty, fully stocked (including Antibiotics x5) and ready to roll out. Currently located at secret camp #4 between Cherno and Lektro

Add on steam/join me in TS3 and we can get your sniffles stifled!

A big thank you to Mojo Hobo and his (something)dutch friend. Loot and blood? Now that's service!

Hi, guys. Im not really sure if I post here for help. This is my first time using this forum. I'm at 5K blood at the southern end of the Northwest Airfield. I really could use a blood transfausion and I would get one of my friends to do it but none of them are online right now. If anyone could help me, please give me a PM if you would help me.

Is anyone available to give me a blood transfusion? I am also in need of 1 food and 1 drink (I can handle it from there) I got caught short by some basterd sniper, first shot knocked me down and lost a lot of blood, as I was running away a zombie hit me and knocked me unconcious with a bleed, blood is at 4k and hunger is moments away from flashing, i've logged out to stop it degrading any further, but I am a LONG way up north and can't travel, that's the bad news.

The good news is i'm in a very easy to find place (if you know what you are looking for) from the moment the chopper lands it will take less than 60 sec's to get out, heal me and then leave (I can't see anything else reaching me in time, unless by chance there is a medic nearby). I'm at the east road entrance to "Petrovka" i'm about 10-20 yards away from the "Welcome" sign right next to the road, is there anyone on atm that can help me?

Edited by Axz

Hi, guys. Im not really sure if I post here for help. This is my first time using this forum. I'm at 5K blood at the southern end of the Northwest Airfield. I really could use a blood transfausion and I would get one of my friends to do it but none of them are online right now. If anyone could help me, please give me a PM if you would help me.

In area, can help, PM sent.

In area, can help, PM sent.

I'm not that far from the airfield, would it be possible if you came to help me after? (Petrovka)

If not that's cool too i'll just have to wait untill tomorrow.

Is anyone available to give me a blood transfusion? I am also in need of 1 food and 1 drink (I can handle it from there) I got caught short by some basterd sniper, first shot knocked me down and lost a lot of blood, as I was running away a zombie hit me and knocked me unconcious with a bleed, blood is at 4k and hunger is moments away from flashing, i've logged out to stop it degrading any further, but I am a LONG way up north and can't travel, that's the bad news.

The good news is i'm in a very easy to find place (if you know what you are looking for) from the moment the chopper lands it will take less than 60 sec's to get out, heal me and then leave (I can't see anything else reaching me in time, unless by chance there is a medic nearby). I'm at the east road entrance to "Petrovka" i'm about 10-20 yards away from the "Welcome" sign right next to the road, is there anyone on atm that can help me?

I'm a little ways out near Polana, but i have a vechile to get to you quicker. PM me if you need assistance.

I'm not that far from the airfield, would it be possible if you came to help me after? (Petrovka)

If not that's cool too i'll just have to wait untill tomorrow.

Sure, It will take me a little longer, but I can help. I Personal Messaged you the team speak server, if you can join it we can work out the details, otherwise we can work through PMs

I'm a little ways out near Polana, but i have a vechile to get to you quicker. PM me if you need assistance.

That's quite a long drive, if Mojo cannot help me after he helps the other guy i'll take you up on that, but if we can avoid it that'd be good, it'd be quite a bit of fuel for you or a 5 min' walk for him.