Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

im at the northwest airbase in the barrack have very low blood,i bandaged myself already and took morphine....im going to be dieing of hunger soon though

bump,still need help..

Is anyone near polina? i am in need of food or a blood x dont have much to give other than a slightly used yellow flashlight lol... i will be on at around 8-9 central time...

bump,still need help..

Hi my name is zed 8roth3r and I am a TMW medic. I'm currently in Stary Sobor carrying blood and food supplies. I can make my way to the barrack in NW airfield in about 10minutes on foot. Are you in the southern barrack? Please reply to me through PM or through the medic teamspeak. Thank you.

big thanks to Dutch Miler and Mojo Hobo for an awesome save... best service yet! :)

A++++ would be rescued by again

any medics on right now ? :o

i'm over by myshkino(will give full details to medic over steam or skype :P) down to like 1.5k blood and bleeding out, have bandages, but i'm in the middle of blacking out and will die if i don't get help.

steam name: thealbinohippo

• Like 1

Just wanted to give a big thanks to blevins for helping me out in my time of dire need. Even though he said it was his first time helping someone, he acted professionally and efficient. Thank you for saving my precious loot.

Newly whitelisted medic lookin to either help someone in north east'ish part of the map, or help resupply/transport another medic. I have a chopper for resupply/transport so can get you somewhere fast :D

Hello I am currently near Elektro in need of antibiotics and food or a hatchet so I can cook my own

Newly whitelisted medic lookin to either help someone in north east'ish part of the map, or help resupply/transport another medic. I have a chopper for resupply/transport so can get you somewhere fast :D

Are you in TS?

got a bus, can be chaffuer/bodyguard

in northwest

Edited by Agassi

Is anyone near polina? i am in need of food or a blood x dont have much to give other than a slightly used yellow flashlight lol... i will be on at around 8-9 central time...

Do you mean Polana?

i'm over by myshkino(will give full details to medic over steam or skype :P) down to like 1.5k blood and bleeding out, have bandages, but i'm in the middle of blacking out and will die if i don't get help.

Are you still in need of assistance? F_M

I will be out of commission for a bit, spawned in today dead, with everything including my humanity reset... Trying to restock now, will update.

well that was an exciting trip, was heading out to fix him up in the medivac when saucy asked for a pickup/transport so grabbed him and dropped him off then made my way to fix hippo. Got him patched up good then made the tragic mistake of offering him a transport :P. We get about 2 clicks away over a massive forest and he decides to jump out LOL! Still counting it as a save though. Picked him up from his spawn and took him to his buddy, what an interesting mission.

In need of a medic, right now i'm out of food and drink, i'm also sick and need antibiotics. I have Coords for the docs, will tell over steam. Steam name is xxhasstxx. add me please and send me a message. I'm at around 9k blood and bleeding out. Thanks.

I have a broken leg and 8.5k blood. Am located just north of krutoy cap (check your map) near the coast. I can trade some food, barbed wire, g17mag, m1911mag, shotgun shells, and a few other things I have. Steamid: The Psycho

Still waiting.

I will be out of commission for a bit, spawned in today dead, with everything including my humanity reset... Trying to restock now, will update.

sent you a request on steam. I have a chopper, just got done with a call and helpin a group of guys out hooking them up with some supplies cuz i was bored. If you want to join my buddy and I for a little we can pick you up and help you restock because I think we need to as well. We have spare guns and stuff as well. im whitelist #69 he's #70

Could anyone help me out in Grishino? Im at 1,7k blood and dont really think im gonna make it.. But if someone is around please could you try? Or if someone could give me a life up to my possibly dead body? I just found a second pair of NVG and will gladly give those as gift..

Edit: dont have any coordinates.. :(

Edited by Nesta

need bandage, epi-pen, and blood bag in grishino. anyone on?

still need help?

• Like 1

Could anyone help me out in Grishino? Im at 1,7k blood and dont really think im gonna make it.. But if someone is around please could you try? Or if someone could give me a life up to my possibly dead body? I just found a second pair of NVG and will gladly give those as gift..

Edit: dont have any coordinates.. :(

i'm heading that way to fix someone up, add me on steam: mindspin83 or skype: kjcc2001