Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Evening all, i'm still around. All finished resupplying my medical bag, and ready to move out form Cherno.

Let me know if your still in need of friendly medic.

Evening all, i'm still around. All finished resupplying my medical bag, and ready to move out form Cherno.

Let me know if your still in need of friendly medic.

Any chance you will come near Mogilevka?

Any chance you will come near Mogilevka?

I can come to your location, add me on steam

Edit: Zess is on it

Edited by GreasyMnky
  • Like 1

omw your way now Osloru88, add me on steam or skype if you could plz

• Like 1

I'd just like to say how great SystemiK and TrapperJohn (he was called Willie when he helped me) were when I needed medical assistance. I was on 2k blood with an SVD Camo (for the first time) and I didn't want to die so I posted on the forums (in the wrong place) and they messaged me asking if I needed help still. They said they'd take the hour trip to help me and I said okay, as it was my only chance of getting help. I wasn't sure what to expect when they saw my SVD Camo, seeing as these guys aren't whitelisted yet (they should be). I spawned in where I told them I was and saw them in the bushes and approached. I noticed they were acting strange and wouldn't respond to me, but they kept talking saying how they couldn't give me a transfusion. My stupid mic was muted. After a few minutes of me appearing very suspicious, they had still not killed me, and when I finally turned my mic on, they helped me and left. Even after acting EXTREMELY sus, with a GREAT gun, they stuck around and didn't bail or kill me. It was fun doing all this as well. Good guys.

I've had a non-medical request from a friendly player I've met in game a number of times, asking me to help him, as I'm known to be a friendly pacifist.

His computer crashed about 4 or 5 days ago, so he messaged me via the forum asking if I would help save his camp as his tents will be lost in a weekly clear out if not saved soon.

I have the coordinates and a description of the location but I am across the far side of the map.

Is there a medic with transport available who would be willing to get me there please?

I realise this is non-medical but I don't see how I can entirely trust anyone else. In the same with this player knows he can trust me, I know I can trust medics.

Apologies if this is considered an inappropriate request but there isn't an alternative system available to get people out of these "natural disasters" that are not immediate risks to life but are a risk to homes. Honestly, the government of Chernarus should have prepared better!

I am on the mid-east coast and need to get far across to the mid-west extremes of the map. I can provided details.

I am available now for one hour only and will then be back online in about 5 hours. If anyone is or might be available later today, and willing to help, please message me. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Sula

Edited by Sula

I'm low on blood, but don't have any blood packs etc. Not bleeding, just keep blacking out because i'm at 2200 health. Is anyone available around the Zelenogorsk (SW) area? Not quite sure how to go about getting help. My steam name is ausmisc.

Edited by ausmisc

ausmisc did you sill need assistance?

Greasymnky saved me and helped me get some good medical supplies to boot. champion :)

Edited by ausmisc
  • Like 1

This medic is signing out for the night. Not too much going on in the west side near Zelenogorsk. I'll be back on tomorrow working in the west again. Take care of each other out there.

Wow guys, I'm really shocked today, in a good way.

I was stuck in Mogilevka, lost a lot of blood, had blurry vision that made my game nearly impossible to play. I swear I was thinking on restaring the game, because I had no friends who could help me with blood transfusion and as I said I couldn't keep playing because of blood loss. But then Zess came (steam = Zess) B) Playing Day Z for three weeks now, and he is the first such a nice guy I met! Helped me with blood transfusion, made me fire to cook meet and gave me a f*ing ghillie suit! :D Day Z needs more people like him! I swear Zess, you are my hero! :thumbsup: You all can trust Zess 100%!

Ello again TMW.

I'm in dire need of medical attention at the Berezino lumber mill. I clumsily fell off a building and passed out and I'm also bleeding. Currently at 4.7k blood and can't do anything about it because I have the 10 minute long hourglass. So I'm in need of an epipen, bandaging, and a blood transfusion. I have my own blood pack, but what I seriously need the most is a resuscitation via epipen and a bandage so I don't bleed out.

I'm currently just outside the office/school building that's a high value residential loot location at the lumber mill in Berezino, just outside of the side door at the end of one of the hallways. I can't log in for long otherwise I'll bleed out.

If any medic near Berezino lumber mill could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

i am also located in berezino still. maybe you could come and make a stop for me and Goodsoup?

Hey guy's i'm a little far off near Stary Sobor, but if your still in need of assistance I can make my way over to you. Let me know, add me on steam/skype.

Anyone able to rescue me? I need a blood transfusion. I'm near Kozlovka, but I have GPS so I can get anywhere convenient for you!

Loc: Kabanino

Sit Rep: 1800 ish blood, Starving to death, loosing 10 life a sec while online so the margin for error in the timing is really small It's a really bad spot to be in so close to the airfield but I could really use a can o' beans and a transfusion.

I'll check this thread in he morning and try to make arrangements with someone. Just let me know how ot contact you.

Edited by Krozlan

Hey Krozlan, I'm in stary Sobor right now, I am making my way up the road to Kabanino in a second, going to hit the supermaket first and see if i can scrounge up some food / water for you.

Hey Krozlan, I'm in stary Sobor right now, I am making my way up the road to Kabanino in a second, going to hit the supermaket first and see if i can scrounge up some food / water for you.

Could you help me if I run to stary?

I'm just making my way to Kabanino now, if you can meet me there I would be more than willing to help, If you can move, as soon as I treat Krozlan I can come to you.

I'm in cherno right now, I can make the run to you

Great, thank you.. I'm new to this so what would you like me to do for communication?

Sorry i couldnt be more assistance to you Goodsoup, but i'm glad you were taken care of. =)

Great, thank you.. I'm new to this so what would you like me to do for communication?

Add me on steam - daftderezzed

Ok its gonna be quite a story so i would recommend a drink and popcorn on this one :P

I spawned at the coast line next to a small lighthouse. It was dark so could not see alot. I went up the lighthouse to navigate, and seen a small village closeby with what looked like a hangar. Slowly walking my way up there. Once inside the hangar i find some decent starting stuff like a: Hunting knife, hatchet, barbed wire, chem lights, beans and soda. Then i got called by bernd on skype actually scared the heck outa me >:( And this is where it actually all started and where it went to hell quickly. He asked what town i was at. Ofcourse i had no idea where i was since im new to the game (NOOB). He said go outside and look for a sign near the road. He hang up to help a patient as i made my way outside. Once near the sign i see im in a place called Kamarovo and went back to the building i came from and went up the ladder and layed down on some sort of metal rail. I told bernd on skype i was currently at Makarovo and he said to wait for them. Once i alt tabbed back into game i see zeds walking in the building like 8 to 10 of them. I than moved to the roof and asked bernd and his team if zeds can climb ladders. He answered no yet his friend answered some can. 3 mins after asking that i see zeds climbing up the ladder. Grabbed my hatchet and killed about 6 of them. When i looked down i see the whole place is swarmed with zeds and they all are around the building. i fought them off till i got over run and fell of the roof into the small entrance building next to it. By now i have around 7000 blood a broken leg and in shock. I stopped the bleeding and took pain killers but i was stuck there. So contacted bernd he said he was going to get backup and will come to help me. waited about 10 mins than seen a survivor run inside the building being followed by someone else. i thought they where friends first. Till i hear one saying he is friendly and hear 3 gunshots :| All zeds came running in the building. I got scared so i dced and waited for the medic team to arrive. within 5 mins i get a message saying they are on the way to come and help me and we meet in US1172 server. After looking like 10 mins for that damned server i logged in. As bernd calls me and they talking bout a bandit being near. The medical overwatch takes em down as they come fly near me and ask if i needed medical support. I applyed yes and i got into the chopper. Once landed they gave me a bloodbag and morfine to patch me up. After discussing where to drop me off we went to stary sober after picking up the sniper overwatch near the treeline. After flying a bit we seen a crashed heli. We went down they took down the zeds but all we found was a fall and no ammo. We went back into the chopper and flew on towards stary and see another crash site! We flew over there but our pilot had a lagg spike and got kicked from the server.... The medic team and myself pummled down in the helicopter and we all died during the crash ^_^ So we had some intense moments and some laughs. first time in a chopper or see a crash site and flying in a helicopter with wagners: flight of the valkyries music Made my day one of the most fun and exciting DayZ days ever. So for all who rescued me and died with my Thank you for all the fun i had yesterday with u guys. :D Best moment so far in DayZ

• Like 2