Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I´m at Elektro and in need of blood real badly.

I´m almost at the point where I will faint every minute.

I have a map, so traveling shouldnt be a problem.

Who uses maps anymore.. http://dayzdb.com/map#2.121.059

Back on duty at electro. my steam is Udak. send away

Just added you, but you need to accept ;)

Im down to 5000 blood i have blood packs if needed and i finnaly got guile suit and DMR please help me im northwest

Thanks to Trooper and Lynx. Both were waiting for me to meet up while I was running in circles. Eventually they came to my location and patched me up. You guys rock.

Yeah, again, sorry for our sudden departure, but we both felt very uneasy there in the open, 200m away from the coast...

Hey, I'm near Zelenogorsk. On about 1000 blood, and I have an infection. [...]

I'm close to Zelenogorsk atm. Add me on steam, so we can arrange a meeting.

To give more detail need blood im low just nw of Elektro power plant my steam is kensislayer and in game is Vokul location: 105 122

Edited by Vokul

I'm not on the whitelist but I'm around Vybor at the moment if anyone needs help. I have blood and morph. Don't have any ABs at the moment.

Edited by polk

I need help big time! I'm hidden in a barn south west of the north west airfield. I've literally just had a nightmare thanks to my own stupidity and graphical glitches. I'm now at 3400 blood and i believe i'm infected or i'm just shaking due to low blood.No one can save me now, i may have to comit suicide pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help.

Edited by Sharpy_D

Failure Admit!

Got geared up and then died several inglorious deaths. Saddest death was a tie between: 1.) making sure my overwatch doesn't shoot someone while I personally investigate if they are friendly (they weren't) 2.)having a group of three people see me while i'm looting the school in electro... I announced my presence and got the first person not to shoot at me only to have the second guy draw down and headshot me 3 seconds later (while the first guy went "no no no no no!"). All-in-all a fun evening, but unfortunately unhelpful to the cause. I'll be up and running sometime tomorrow.

The dude from 1 actually looked me up here, added me on steam and apologized--actually a pretty cool guy that got spooked by me telling my overwatch to fire (over direct comms to my buddy on skype) if he showed 'hostile intent, like if he starts shooting at me'.

Make that 2700 blood i got hit again making my last post lol ............ steam account is sharpy_d

You're just near vybor? I'm logged off in a barn between vybor and NWAF so I'm probably very close to you. I don't have antibiotics, but I do have morph, bandages, blood, painkillers. Are you infected or just in pain?

Edited by polk
  • Like 1

You're just near vybor? I'm logged off in a barn between vybor and NWAF so I'm probably very close to you. I don't have antibiotics, but I do have morph, bandages, blood, painkillers. Are you infected or just in pain?

I think i'm in Vybor yes in the small white barn with 3 levels. Just hurt i believe i have not heard my self cough yet.

Big thank you to Lynx for coming and saving my ass. He also tells me I owe thanks to .Trooper. for supplying antibiotics!

If you guys need support for anything, you can give me a shout :)

I think i'm in Vybor yes in the small white barn with 3 levels. Just hurt i believe i have not heard my self cough yet.

I am in that barn too :D

Need blood at the west firestation in Elektro.

Hi guys! I have a challenge for the experienced medics out there in the NW area...

I tryed to make it without help this time, but pretty much everything went wrong. Long story short: I am below 300 blood by now.

Another bad thing is that I haven't been able to find any food for a long time (only rotten Z meat got in my way). Which means I am loosing 20 blood per second from starvation. That limits my life expectancy to 15 secs max!

Only good news is I am in a save spot. In the second room of the house in 058 053. http://dayzdb.com/map#6.058.053

This is the southernmost building in Grishino.

I need a blood bag applied and some food.

I am willing to donate anything in my backpack that could be of use for you.

Contact via Steam(Zurvivor). Thank you very much!

Grimes

Could use a transfusion near the airfield, if any white listed medics are available.

Hi guys! I have a challenge for the experienced medics out there in the NW area...

I tryed to make it without help this time, but pretty much everything went wrong. Long story short: I am below 300 blood by now.

Another bad thing is that I haven't been able to find any food for a long time (only rotten Z meat got in my way). Which means I am loosing 20 blood per second from starvation. That limits my life expectancy to 15 secs max!

Only good news is I am in a save spot. In the second room of the house in 058 053. http://dayzdb.com/map#6.058.053

This is the southernmost building in Grishino.

I need a blood bag applied and some food.

I am willing to donate anything in my backpack that could be of use for you.

Contact via Steam(Zurvivor). Thank you very much!

Grimes

Contact me in one of the ways in my sig. I'll be afk for 5 minutes, but then I can help you out.

Edited by VoLLi
  • Like 2

If someone could please come to the farm in between Kozlovka and Drozhino, just travel the road in between you'll get there fast i really need some morphine. Thanks, my steam id is Slayten0

Edited by Slayten

I'm stuck up in the NE Airfield, bleeding out fast with only 2k health left. I'd be greatly indebted if someone could give me a hand.

Broken leg and a blood trans wouldn't hurt

still stuck in a gas station on the south side of solnichny

steam~Wraith4636

Broken leg and a blood trans wouldn't hurt

still stuck in a gas station on the south side of solnichny

steam~Wraith4636