Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Is anyone close to Dolina? I need a blood transfusion, got only 3k left. I have a blood pack.

i can patch you up :) add me on steam: Soulshaper2

• Like 1

crap base got raided so cant run any medical mission till i find a new tent to place in a new area

NoseDragon rescued me, he's a helpful and trustworthy player.

And god damn, Americans are attractive.

• Like 1

Stuck in the NWairfield in the fire department building with a broken leg due to a glitch on the staircase.

I don't have morfine on me and there isn't anything inside.

So I'm looking for assistance with a morfine shot, I can return the favor with a bloodbag.

Heya!

I've got broken bones, passed out and bleeding inside a Supermaket in Stary Sobor.

Any help would be appreciated big time, thank you!

Contact me

Steam: leettari

crap base got raided so cant run any medical mission till i find a new tent to place in a new area

sorry to hear that man! im doing a medica run right now if you need any supplies?

I'm available once again along the southern coast and lower inland regions. Antibiotics are now in-stock thanks to a generous donation by F4LK5!

• Like 1

Askar just saved my life.

He contacted me about my post here via PM and came to my position to transfuse some blood.

Thanks again Askar.

I've got broken bones close to Novy Sobor and Guglovo (I can give exact coordinates as unfortunately I don't have a mic). Still a morphine help would be appreciated.

Please pm me!

Is anyone currently operating around Stary and Novy? We've been getting a lot of calls for help from there. Wondering if I should relocate to take care of them :)

Is anyone currently operating around Stary and Novy? We've been getting a lot of calls for help from there. Wondering if I should relocate to take care of them :)

That's a good idea, go right ahead :P

I'd love you if you could do this, I'm waiting for help inside a Supermaket in Stary Sobor.

Okay. I'm going to be relocating from the southern coastal regions to the central plains area shortly. It will probably take me about 30 minutes to get up to Stary from where I'm at now.

Okay. I'm going to be relocating from the southern coastal regions to the central plains area shortly. It will probably take me about 30 minutes to get up to Stary from where I'm at now.

Where are you coming from exactly? Because I might be on your way to Stary/Novy, I'm located between Novy and Guglovo and would need a morphine

I'm in a deer stand near Staroye ... broke my legs ... lost A LOT of blood. I'm down to 500... :( ... bring me a blood bag and complete a transfusion I'll help you gather some supplies or provide backup for healing some more players.

add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967845302/

Can i have some help please, im outside MSTA, with 3k blood, i have a blood bag, just need someone to transfuse, if any could come i would be very thankful!

will be right there

add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967845302/

Where are you coming from exactly? Because I might be on your way to Stary/Novy, I'm located between Novy and Guglovo and would need a morphine

I'm now 10 minutes out from Stary, coming directly south. I'll come to you after I get the guys at Stary.

To anyone in the greater Stary/Novy regions, send me a PM describing your location and needs. I'll attend to you as soon as I can.

Mad props to OliverD1995 for not only bringing me a can of beans and a blood transfusion but letting me have 2 additional blood trans packs, 2 morphine pens, and an epi-pen to help others out later. Now I'm armed to pay it forward.

• Like 1

I have arrived at Stary Sobor, but I have only received one PM (from Novy) thus far. Anyone else still need help here before I leave Stary?

OliverD1995 saved me from my broken bones and diminishing blood situation, and did it really fast too! he is trustworthy

• Like 2

i need some help just outside lopatino. im starving and at 3k blood. im in the medium value industrial building by the gas station on the se corner of town.

Need a medic! 500 blood and can't see crap. Stuck at the Balota Airstrip dome's (West of Cherno)

I don't have trans kit, but I will assist in being a medic if someone helps me out. PM me if you can help me and I'll join and wait.

Thanks!

Edited by Cortel

Stuck in the NWairfield in the fire department building with a broken leg due to a glitch on the staircase.

I don't have morfine on me and there isn't anything inside.

So I'm looking for assistance with a morfine shot, I can return the favor with a bloodbag.

I'm near there, add me on Steam and I will assist you.

Edited by MaldorLevr
  • Like 1