Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

alright im live again and ready for new patients.

twitch.tv/h4kkz

contact options are in my signature.

if you connect on the ts3, wait in the "WaitingRoom" and prepare your coordinates DayzDB Map

Im on the outskirts of Cherno, kinda. well im up on this building and ended up fallign down breaking leg and needing blood i got back up ladder and am now stuck. if anyone can help please reply or send me a pm please. My steam name is alexwalton9 And ingame name is MClovin... PLEASE HELP :D:D

Any medics able to give me blood please, I dont have a bloodpack :( Im currently in Elektro, only got 2k blood left and in shock. Got sniped in the chest by a lone bandit.

Edited by Skatman

Hi guys, I have a broken leg trying to climb up some watchtower and less than 4K health. I joined the DayZ wagon wanting to be a Medic like the fine people here but ended up needing your help first :(

I am in the outskirts of Drozhino at the edge of the forest, I believe I'm north of the city, directly beside a metal watchtower of sorts. I would only need morphine so that I could stand up and find my own methods of healing myself, but I would truly be in your debt if you could spare a blood transfusion and a painkiller too! Contactable through PM or steam ID: evilswat_sg1.

Thank you so much! :D

Edited by EvilSWAT

Hey guys,

I'm currently sitting at 500 blood in a house in Stary. I know Stary is a bit of a danger zone so I can absolutely run out of the city to meet you in a safe spot.

If anyone can provide any assistance I would be terribly grateful and can give anything in return in my modest backpack.

PM or Steam me:

steam id: TexasHays

Need help near Pogorevka, down to 2.5k blood with no supplies and falling unconscious constantly - a bit south of NWAF basically, any chance of some assistance?

Hope you can help

Hi guys, I have a broken leg trying to climb up some watchtower and less than 4K health. I joined the DayZ wagon wanting to be a Medic like the fine people here but ended up needing your help first :(

I am in the outskirts of Drozhino at the edge of the forest, I believe I'm north of the city, directly beside a metal watchtower of sorts. I would only need morphine so that I could stand up and find my own methods of healing myself, but I would truly be in your debt if you could spare a blood transfusion and a painkiller too! Contactable through PM or steam ID: evilswat_sg1.

Thank you so much! :D

would help you if i could reach you on steam.

Edit: Sadly he died before i could reach him :(

R.I.P.

Edited by VoLLi

My steam is up and running, not seeing any requests or anything.

My skype id is TexasHays as well if you'd prefer that.

Thanks!

Hey there! Thought i would try and ask for help here since i recently for some really neat stuff :) I'm in Grishino down at 800 blood. I just became a lonewolf so you dont have to worry about getting sniped :P Hit me up on Steam - vikbe or Skype - Viikbe if you can help.

Hi, our squady could really do with antibiotics - can meet anywhere - thanks

I just began playing DayZ after seeing how famous it was on youtube. While playing I made the stupid mistake of turning around and attempting to shoot my zeds and was hit numerous times causing loss of blood and bleeding. I was able to reach Zelenogorsk and enter a building free of zeds. I quickly bandaged and aborted as I was unwilling to leave the building for fear of passing out and being eaten by zeds. Then I went searching all over the internet of attempting a bug that gives you full health apon entering a server and came up with nothing but a comment leading me to this thread. I contacted the proper medic for my region Joe Shaw, and was able to get medical assistance much quicker than I expected, and we parted ways. 5 out of 5

• Like 4

Need two hits of my morphine for me and a buddy holed up in Zelengorsk.

If anyone is available to help, please message me on steam. I can spare some food or mags for whoever can help.

Profile link to add me:

http://steamcommunit.../id/InvertPanda

Added on Steam ... I'm in the area.

Joe

If you're in the area any chance you could make a 'short' trip north east to pogorevka with a blood bag? Would be more than grateful.

PwR.Rawr on steam

http://steamcommunit...561197991452769

I have a patient in front of you but he's on the way. I've added you on Steam, we can hash out details there.

Joe

I would like to thank Mr VoLLi here for trying his best to save my character, who somehow spawned in the air and consequently bled to death before VoLLi could reach me. He was running from Cherno all the way to Drozhino, but alas this glitch ended this episode earlier than it should. He's a true medic and can be trusted, I give him my full endorsement if anybody is wary of him, thanks so much for trying VoLLi! :D

• Like 2

I was doing this medical help on a server but some guy said he needed help and in-fact he just wanted my supplies so I gave that up so now I am just a lone survivor with low food and medicine

Hey guys,

I'm currently sitting at 500 blood in a house in Stary. I know Stary is a bit of a danger zone so I can absolutely run out of the city to meet you in a safe spot.

If anyone can provide any assistance I would be terribly grateful and can give anything in return in my modest backpack.

PM or Steam me:

steam id: TexasHays

added you on steam

Hi any medics able to give me some blood, im at Elektro, im running 1.7.2.4 version of DayZ thanks :)

I was doing this medical help on a server but some guy said he needed help and in-fact he just wanted my supplies so I gave that up so now I am just a lone survivor with low food and medicine

Yesterday i was shot at the shop at Stary. Even if I told on direct chat and on voice that I am a medic and won't shoot. 10 minutes later i had my equip back. I don't care much about my equipment. If I lose it, it's gone. I can always get it back and go to help some other survivors... :)

Still really in need of help in Pass Sosnovy, Broken leg in the barn. Steam ID is:

http://steamcommunit...61198030521545/

Really looking for help here guys. would be willing to offer services of medical runs etc.

if i can make it there in time I am willing to help.