Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

need help if anyone is online down to just over 300 blood not bleeding but no way of getting my blood back up

any help would be appreciated

Still in need of assistance? Post your location so we can volunteer if we're within reach. :-)

I think +Ben+ is coming. I can see the deer stand now. PM your server.

Ben are you still in coming?

Got the deer stand in view, i'll pm you with server details.

+Ben+ is right there, you guys just need to get to the same server, don't worry, help will be there momentarily, as soon as you answer your PM. B)

• Like 1

is your game name the same as your forum name? just so i know what to look out for.

Best for you guys to use Steam/TS3/PM's to talk about this stuff to avoid getting to 1000 pages of convos :P

I'm available in the South West for a bit, mostly around zeleno... Although I'm very low on supplies.

Hey guys - any chance I could receive assistance in a while - I am actually about to go fishing for a while but I thought I would try here. I am in Devil's Castle on the ground floor with a broken leg after falling off whilst being chased by a zed. Kinda stupid I know, but hey that's me :) Blood is around 1.5k I think :/

I have broken leg and low blood..I dont know where I am..This village have a Church,ports,a lot of house...Im in garage maybe..This garage have a tower but I cannot walking only crawling and wounded..Help please..

Hi LauranaLawless, can you post a screenshot? Off the cuff I'm not sure I can situate you.

Small church (yellow) or big church (white) ? Any two-storey red brick houses?

Garage with tower, I'm assuming fire station?

If by lots you mean LOTS, I'd volunteer Electro?

Hey guys - any chance I could receive assistance in a while - I am actually about to go fishing for a while but I thought I would try here. I am in Devil's Castle on the ground floor with a broken leg after falling off whilst being chased by a zed. Kinda stupid I know, but hey that's me :) Blood is around 1.5k I think :/

Anyone in the northwest who can take care of this guy?

Tolgrim, check the first post of this thread, and see if you can't contact one of the medics operating in that area by steam. :)

Hi LauranaLawless, can you post a screenshot? Off the cuff I'm not sure I can situate you.

Small church (yellow) or big church (white) ? Any two-storey red brick houses?

Garage with tower, I'm assuming fire station?

If by lots you mean LOTS, I'd volunteer Electro?

Yellow church.Yes Im in fire station.3 Garage door red.

Hey guys, I am starting to get low on blood by the balota airstrip and would greatly appreciate a transfusion considering I have some nice gear. thanks alot in advance, my name in game is bunnies4r5

Due to my headphones braking last night be and my stepdad took them apart this morning but still no luck HOWEVER i managed to purswade him to let me order the same gaming headset (its a very nice one i think :P) and get fast delivery however im not risking Dayz without a mic so peace out all ill be watching over you all

Hey guys, I am starting to get low on blood by the balota airstrip and would greatly appreciate a transfusion [...]

If you're willing to move north, away from the airstrip, then we could arrange a meeting. Contact me on steam if you're interested.

Im in UK129 Server Map is Cherno

Never post what server you are on, you're putting yourself and any medics that come to help you in danger. Location and medical situation are all that need posting here, the rest should be dealt with via pm.

I'm in the west for the next few hours if anyone needs assistance :D

Edited by pastyfarian
  • Like 1

Medic currently on hand in cherno and surrounding areas.

Reply to this or pm the details and ill try my best to get to you.

Please try and get to a safe place if possible and let me know what has happened so i know what supplies to bring.

Blynx out

looking for a medic to apply a blood bag to me, i can walk and all that , last logged off in cherno inside the supermarket

I'm availible in the north east area for a while. I'm just south of Berezino at the moment, looking out of the trees at the hospital. I'm tempted to raid it in a night server, just because sneeking round in the dark with my bizon and NVG's makes me feel like a ninja :lol:

So just drop me a PM or add me on Steam if you need medical assistance in the north east.

I'm in the bottom left firestation in cherno, in dire need of blood, also in shock.