Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

In dire need of a morphine shot and blood transfusion at the school in Berezino. PM for server details.

After 107 pages I was wondering if any of you have any crazy stories like being called out of help and before you noticed you got surrounded by 5-6 people that wanted your morphine and blood bags.

This is absolutely ridiculous, I've been branded a bandit because I've died before people could get to me?

There was even a quote taken out of context, which has been applied to fit your side of the story.

The one where someone tells me its been 24 hours or something and not two days was an exaggeration by me. But I suppose you never thought of that, did you?

I'm SORRY people on the thread don't like me. I've posted here MANY times, and NEVER got actual help. The medics REPORTED TO ME they got shot. I had no idea what was happening until then. I WISH I could pull up the Skype chat the same night the medic got shot, I was skype chatting with friends while the medic was supposed to arrive.

Its infuriating me that I'm being branded a bandit who's shooting your damned medics. You don't like me so next thing I know I'm your latest scapegoat for the medics that have been killed. I'm sure they've died saving other people too.

Ask goodfellarocco, he was on the skype with me that night.

This is the M-O-S-T A-B-S-U-R-D thing I have EVER heard. I am disgusted.

I'll tell you what going on when the player got shot. I was offline from dayz. And had told him to get to the barn before I reconnected so that I could join to be given blood.

Edited by Shard

Anyone know the Lumber Mill near Berezino? Need a morphine shot and a blood transfusion, can't really move because I keep passing out. In the back office in the building that has three stories.

Anyone know the Lumber Mill near Berezino? Need a morphine shot and a blood transfusion, can't really move because I keep passing out. In the back office in the building that has three stories.

Be careful, if the medic dies savin you you are a bandit

I wouldn't hold anyone responsible unless you found me and shot me in the head. Besides that, those people are idiots.

• Like 1

I wouldn't hold anyone responsible unless you found me and shot me in the head. Besides that, those people are idiots.

Yep, especially when I did not even know the servers the medics were operating on when shot, as I was not told, so could not have killed them.

KickButa saved me. Big thank you to him. Just a shame 2 minutes later when I headed back to the store some guy shot me in the face. Sigh.

Yep, especially when I did not even know the servers the medics were operating on when shot, as I was not told, so could not have killed them.

In a game where so much is risked and given, these guys expect nothing in return for their selfless services. I aspire to be among their ranks. I'm sorry for your situation, but when something like that happens several times, even if it's circumstantial, you cannot expect volunteers to take that risk. There are still those that will give you assistance. You've given your evidence and the voluntary medics will decide whether or not to accept your cases but you can't expect anything more. Do you understand? Don't raise your tone to these guys. They deserve more than that.

Be angry at the bandits, not at the medics.

Edited by tatortodd22
  • Like 1

KickButa saved me. Big thank you to him. Just a shame 2 minutes later when I headed back to the store some guy shot me in the face. Sigh.

I guess that explains the shot I heard, I hightailed it out of there pretty quickly when I heard that.

In a game where so much is risked and given, these guys expect nothing in return for their selfless services. I aspire to be among their ranks. I'm sorry for your situation, but when something like that happens several times, even if it's circumstantial, you cannot expect volunteers to take that risk. There are still those that will give you assistance. You've given your evidence and the voluntary medics will decide whether or not to accept your cases but you can't expect anything more. Do you understand? Don't raise your tone to these guys. They deserve more than that.

Be angry at the bandits, not at the medics.

I don't feel like continuing to give them any level of respect that your requesting I give until this is taken back

"personally, I wont help you. You are clearly a liar." (Page 105 by the way)

Edited by Shard

Oh, and he posted my Steam and Skype information on this site. (Page 105)I know I've put my Steam up. But putting my Skype is private information and I will contact higher ups if you don't take it down.

It can be a form of harassment.

Dire need of food, I've logged out to come seek help.

please PM me, I can offer bandages or even a spare enfield (thought i would need it someday)

And yeah... I gave my food to a friendly before realizing I didn't have more for myself.

Need: Water and food

PM me on steam ( Captainsparkles)

I don't have much to give in return but I would be extremely grateful if I could get assistance.

Oh, and he posted my Steam and Skype information on this site. (Page 105)I know I've put my Steam up. But putting my Skype is private information and I will contact higher ups if you don't take it down.

It can be a form of harassment.

He actually has a point there. Please take down his private information at once.

Shard, I'd like to take care of this problem we have. I'm sending you a private message. Let's clear this up, shall we?

• Like 2

Need: Water and food

PM me on steam ( Captainsparkles)

I don't have much to give in return but I would be extremely grateful if I could get assistance.

Water and food? You really should be able to handle that on your own. Medics are not pizza delivery boys.

• Like 4

Im at 4000 blood in Kamayshovo. Im at the building that the peir connects to (its like a big empty tool shed. Everything is blurry and i cannot see anything. I also need a can of food. I would be very grateful if someone would help me. *Note: I will only respond to people that are on the TMW list or the white list (As a precaution). Thank you.

Big thanks to pastyfarian for patching me up. Was on 2500 blood and couln't walk 10 steps w/o passing out. Was going to hunt for some meat but a close shave got me scared and I decided to call in a pro. Pasty showed up within minutes of me getting to our meeting location, in a speedboat and ghillie suit! Awesome experience thanks pastyfarian.

sweeper

• Like 1

OK, I do agree with you Shard (he was upset and msg me on Steam). Might have been a hard word to choose (the B-word), but I can understands it aswell. I think you might understand if you really put the mind and pieces together aswell Shard.

Take care out there, you will be better off when having a fresh respawn and a new fresh start!

I cant thank you enough pastyfarian. Again im sorry i accidently pulled my gun out on you xD If you ever need someone to watch your back, You can count on me. Take care. *salute*

• Like 2

I'm currently sitting at a little under a thousand blood in a barn due west of Kozlovka, I thought I would be able to finish my travels and find some food, but an unfortunate encounter with a Zed in the dark has me pinned in this building and I can't convince myself that I would survive the escape.

I have my own blood for transfusion, I just need a trusted medic to come hold my hand.

I live in the west coast, anyone in ANZ 7 I'll be glad to help.