Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hello fellow survivors... Im located by the train station in Cherno. Im badly injured. I have a few medical supplies I can trade for a blood transfusion.

epi pens. morphine ... some extras.

in desperate need of a transfusion

alright guess im going to make a run for it...

seeing as how my distress signal didnt make it out.

Im heading to Prigorodky right now. Meet me just north of it by the water, Il pm u the server

Edited by sarge888

just got helped out by Brian@RMG and Charlie. Much appreciation to those guys for givin me a transfussion and antibiotics. Props to those guys, and everyone who has contributed to medical help

just got helped out by Brian@RMG and Charlie. Much appreciation to those guys for givin me a transfussion and antibiotics. Props to those guys, and everyone who has contributed to medical help

anytime dude. just after you left someone started shooting at us lol

Help needed on server GB 00 in the barn just east of cherno need transfusion have blood bag anybody help please. Thanks

Help needed on server GB 00 in the barn just east of cherno need transfusion have blood bag anybody help please. Thanks

I'm in cherno i can come and help you, i know where the barn is im not on the trusted list but can help you so trust me. Are there many walkers about and are you bandaged?

Blynx out

Inbound to your location, Read PM.

I'm in cherno i can come and help you, i know where the barn is im not on the trusted list but can help you so trust me. Are there many walkers about and are you bandaged?

Blynx out

Im bandaged but really low on blood only have 2500 only a couple of walkers but they are not what got me theres a sniper some where so be careful.Thanks a bunch .

Im bandaged but really low on blood only have 2500 only a couple of walkers but they are not what got me theres a sniper some where so be careful.Thanks a bunch .

On my way, just swapped servers.

Glad to help. Got killed 5 minutes later. No worries, thats what camp is for.

Thanks a bunch Blynx you appeared right near me and ran past me at first thank god you dragged me to the tree line dont think we would have made it you left before i could say thank you oh btw you are heading in the way of the bandit. thanks Blynx and thank you to those who have offered

I'm available now, if anybody needs medical help, PM me! ;) Current location: NE - Gorka

I need help. I'm just North of Vybor. Low blood, PLEASE help. I've never gotten actual help yet. This will be my 4th forum post.

As usual, contact me on Steam: owatch

Edited by Shard

Rated M Medic [RMG]Jason took good care of me (needed antibiotics). Quick, easy, and patient to work with!

I need help. I'm just North of Vybor. Low blood, PLEASE help. I've never gotten actual help yet. This will be my 4th forum post.

Rofl

I think the idea of this is awesome, I take it you guys are only equipped with med supplies right?

Is that a rule?

Every medic operates in their own way. Personally, I like to have a sidearm and an axe, with something bigger in my pack.

• Like 1

You should try friending a medic on steam, rather than posting and waiting for help. We'll be more efficient soon, but for right now this is how it works and sometimes patients fall through the cracks.

You should try friending a medic on steam, rather than posting and waiting for help. We'll be more efficient soon, but for right now this is how it works and sometimes patients fall through the cracks.

Posted on Steam, one medic says no. The other got shot. noooo

Didn't a medic come for you at nwaf and die? (the reason I refused, btw) I'd call that 'actual' help.

Also, you'd probably get a faster response if you wasn't in such a popular place.

Edited by .Trooper.
  • Like 1

Didn't a medic come for you at nwaf and die? I'd call that 'actual' help.

Also, you'd probably get a faster response if you wasn't in such a popular place.

I've no way of knowing if they actually came or not. 3 times I've been told they can't come because they got shot. Usually within 1 minute or so.

But regardless. They've never made it to me. So I've never gotten actual help and died every time thusfar.

Posted on Steam, one medic says no. The other got shot. noooo

Then for now you're on your own. Just try and stay alive until someone can help you.

I'm stuck in Devil's Castle with a broken leg, and low blood. Would really appreciate help!

Didn't a medic come for you at nwaf and die? (the reason I refused, btw) I'd call that 'actual' help.

Hmm, who could that be? ;) Sorry Shard, im not keen of helping you again, you are drawing some bad luck for me. Teaching my little brother the game and so on aswell.