Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just wanted to let you all know (Especially you, Doctor Wasteland), That Graylien drove over 3000m to meet me at Northwest Airfield (Scariest Place in game, other than Green Mountain) And Patched me up. I had 7000 blood, no bandages, he gave me morphine because my bones were broken and I had none, and afterwards he and I found 2 heli crash sites and he gave me NVG's and let me have an FAL. If he's not on the TMMW, He deserves to be in.

Thank you Graylien Thank you for helping me out.

Also, Doctor Wasteland? Feel free to call upon the DayZ Bastards if you guys need help, you're cool in our book.

Edited by Lttankor7
  • Like 1

I need help asap. I am just outside of Novy Lug near the dirtbike spawn in a field. I am unconscious and in need of blood please help me i dont wanna lose my gear :(

Eatfish1 helped me out, ran 4 kilos with me to get me some medical assistance, stuck with him for a while, awesome guy. :D

Help if possible. I just had a glitch and broke my leg. WiFi tried to go to the hospital to get the morphine, but the glass would not break and then he got sniped.

If you could do something before he gets another chance, I am located in the Tovarna factory in soutwest Elektro, catwalk after you go upstairs. Last in US 2952

need 2 car wheels desperatly, in kamyshovo, NZ 5, please help, will reward hondsomely.

Help if possible. I just had a glitch and broke my leg. WiFi tried to go to the hospital to get the morphine, but the glass would not break and then he got sniped.

If you could do something before he gets another chance, I am located in the Tovarna factory in soutwest Elektro, catwalk after you go upstairs. Last in US 2952

Help this man!

I was trying to get him some morphine in Elektro and some ass wipe sniped me.

I need help asap. I am just outside of Novy Lug near the dirtbike spawn in a field. I am unconscious and in need of blood please help me i dont wanna lose my gear :(

Add me on Steam

All I need is someone to give me a blood transfusion. Im at the Berezino Lumber Mill.

I can keep my weapon down.

I can offer Antibiotics if you have any need.

All I require is a blood transfusion, North of cherno about 1.2km

got 490 Blood and any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

im in desperate need of assistance, low on blood, broken leg and i think like a deep cut, honestly never seen the emblem before. PM me if you can help wont be back on for another few hours though.

Im going to get off for the night, i will be back on later around 10am ct and 4pm ct but PM me if you can make it to NW airfields

Steam: a_keyser94

Edited by k3ys

All I need is someone to give me a blood transfusion. Im at the Berezino Lumber Mill.

I can keep my weapon down.

I can offer Antibiotics if you have any need.

Eatfish1 helped me out. Thank you!

I'm at the NW Airfield. A bloodtransfusion would be cool. Have one with me. Got a Motobike btw if any one wants to team up after helping me

I'm still in need of help :( Just outside the motorbike spawn near Novy Lug. I am in a perma coma and need to be hit with an epi pen

I'm still in need of help :( Just outside the motorbike spawn near Novy Lug. I am in a perma coma and need to be hit with an epi pen

Novy Lug?where is that?

where is novy lug?