Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

medic here in need of a chopper pickup. in lopatino and need medical supplies so if anyone could bring me to berizino id really appreciate it

hit you with a friend request Marformation...less than a km away from Drozhino...

medic ariborn, anybody needs help get to medic TS

no antibiotics dough

medic here in need of a chopper pickup. in lopatino and need medical supplies so if anyone could bring me to berizino id really appreciate it

see TS chat.. i contacted you there

Edited by meshin

+Flatearth thank you for the offer. I've already got helped by Scrump.

But thank you anyway

• Like 1

I am currently starving and at 2000 blood. My location is along the south side of the road to the SE of Polana, halfway to the factory. Coordinates are 111 076 (approx) I'll likely be face down in the field. This life is entering it's second week and I really don't want to start over. I have my own bloodbag and an epi-pen. JVH1982 on Steam

Thanks in advance

[Edit] Kowalski to the rescue!

Edited by JVH1982

Hey Hey you guys. :) I was looking for a blood transfusion. Some asshat called friendly, then started spraying with the AFK that I GAVE HIM. Anyways, I'm on the western edge of Elektro with 2.4k blood. I can still run where you need me to be though. Any help would be great. :D Skype name is msanc28.

Medics, do not help C.Riggs.

He will shoot you after you help him. He is a piss-poor shot, so you'll likely survive. I gave him an FAL with NV, and he managed not to kill me despite wasting three mags of ammo. I killed him with my revolver from 30 yards.

Again, C.Riggs should be blacklisted and at no point is he to be trusted.

Medics, do not help C.Riggs.

He will shoot you after you help him. He is a piss-poor shot, so you'll likely survive. I gave him an FAL with NV, and he managed not to kill me despite wasting three mags of ammo. I killed him with my revolver from 30 yards.

Again, C.Riggs should be blacklisted and at no point is he to be trusted.

thank you for the warning, this is why i have a policy of not giving weapons to patients, its a shame that we try to help people and were sometimes repayed with a bullet </3 but still we provide our service :)

Happy Gaming <3

Edited by -Se7eN-

It seems i have become injured again after getting coast spawned for the second time. This time i was able to make it up to Green mountain though. If any medic is near green mountain I am in a deer stand and i am in need of morphine from a zombie breaking my leg. My steam id is iamblaise and that is the best way to contact me quickly. Thank you. And a blood transfusion would also be helpful

Edited by froZendayZ

It seems i have become injured again after getting coast spawned for the second time. This time i was able to make it up to Green mountain though. If any medic is near green mountain I am in a deer stand and i am in need of morphine from a zombie breaking my leg. My steam id is iamblaise and that is the best way to contact me quickly. Thank you. And a blood transfusion would also be helpful

Can you come in to the TMW teamspeak please, we're currently available to help you!

Edited by Boothyzz

S.O.S. I am stranded in a field directly south of Pavlovo with low health, broken bones, and in shock. Is there anyone available to help me? My coordinates are 020211. Help would be much appreciated!

S.O.S. I am stranded in a field directly south of Pavlovo with low health, broken bones, and in shock. Is there anyone available to help me? My coordinates are 020211. Help would be much appreciated!

Are you sure about those coordinates?

Hey Hey you guys. :) I was looking for a blood transfusion. Some asshat called friendly, then started spraying with the AFK that I GAVE HIM. Anyways, I'm on the western edge of Elektro with 2.4k blood. I can still run where you need me to be though. Any help would be great. :D Skype name is msanc28.

Has anyone helped you yet? I am in your area.

I need help near Stary. After making a successful run through the tents I got into a firefight with someone who was ghosting. I ran out of bandages during the fight which ended promptly after I hit him 3 times and he alt+f4'ed for good and am currently 1/3 of the way to the church from the first two tents in the line up with 4k blood, bleeding, unconsciousness and possible broken legs(not sure if they were fractured or broken). Add me on steam: |SSA|TJ.ятт or skype which is the same as my name here. I will be online sometime later today.

All of my rep to jwjw, not only did he give me blood but he showed me 2 bike spawns and gave me his motorcycle and a GPS.

• Like 1

No, I've only gotten one Skype request, with "i r troll" in his description. I ignored the request.

Oh I see, thank you. I am currently at the Southern entrance of Pavlovo, bleeding to death. I haven't any medical supplies but some antibiotics that are currently of no use to me, which anyone responding to is more than welcome to!

Need urgent transfusion. Blood down to 1900. Just fell through a wall and bled out while taking morphine for a broken bone. Is anyone near Elektro who could help me please? I have blood but need help with a transfusion.

Thanks - sulalee01 on skype. Can provide coordinates, and will move to whatever server you like. :thumbsup:

Edited by Sula

Need urgent transfusion. Blood down to 1900. Just fell through a wall and bled out while taking morphine for a broken bone. Is anyone near Elektro who could help me please? I have blood but need help with a transfusion.

Thanks - sulalee01 on skype. Can provide coordinates, and will move to whatever server you like. :thumbsup:

I'm near Elecktro, add me on steam.

Edit: Or i'll try skype,.

Edit Edit: Your skype name yields no results.

Edited by Muncywolverine
  • Like 1