Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Well, I was by Black Lake, going to rendezvous with a friend. I spotted a camp, guarded by two bandits. I was able to open fire on one, killing them, and the other then Alt-F4'd. Unfortunately, in the process, I broke my leg, using up my last morphine shot, and I'm currently at 48 blood, barely alive. If someone could come and give me some morphine or transfuse, me, that would be a godsend. I'm currently on the shores of Black Lake.

PM me please! :/

Edited by Eddie Blackjack

Not sure If this is a medical help, but I need rescue. Got teleported all the way to the buttom right edge. Need a medic with boat or willing to help me. Will prob die If I try to swim to land D:

EDIT: It might be impossible , I'm 14.5k miles away ..

I'd start AFKing now to let hunger/thirst/cold take you away unfortunately

Well, I was by Black Lake, going to rendezvous with a friend. I spotted a camp, guarded by two bandits. I was able to open fire on one, killing them, and the other then Alt-F4'd. Unfortunately, in the process, I broke my leg, using up my last morphine shot, and I'm currently at 48 blood, barely alive. If someone could come and give me some morphine or transfuse, me, that would be a godsend. I'm currently on the shores of Black Lake.

PM me please! :/

Give me your steammm

• Like 1

I'm in need of medical assistance in the NW Airfield. I was ambushed by a bandit (whom I managed to kill), and now I'm stuck in one of the hangars with broken legs and dangerously low blood (about 2200). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read your PM

Edited by Kowalski

I'd start AFKing now to let hunger/thirst/cold take you away unfortunately

Looks like I glitch back to land. Thanks for the reply, though My backpack is missing .. Unsure If Missing or bug.

Medic and Bodyguard who want to get white listed available in the NE area. Steam: Andrew4040

I'm in need of medical assistance in the NW Airfield. I was ambushed by a bandit (whom I managed to kill), and now I'm stuck in one of the hangars with broken legs and dangerously low blood (about 2200). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read your PM

If you haven't got help coming already, I can make it in 10-20 minutes at your word

Oh, just kidding, just fell of the castle in rog(north of kamyshovo) broke legs, knocked out, bleeding and low on blood, Any help please?:)

I need help near Balota airfield. Apparently, climbing up ladders is a bit glitchy and you may fall straight back down, break your leg, and bleed out. Add me on Steam if you can be of assistance.

Steam: ossspy

Oh, just kidding, just fell of the castle in rog(north of kamyshovo) broke legs, knocked out, bleeding and low on blood, Any help please? :)

*Shakes head in despair* on my way... steam please

*Shakes head in despair* on my way... steam please

;) iBw1nning

Anyone care to help me out...?

Might be able to help you out in around 30 mins?

New want-to-be whitelisted medic teaming up with andrew40. We have access to a vehicle and we are located up in the NE. We will be around for another couple of hours and will be willing to help from any where in the NE area and a little further. Contact either one of us at my steam or his.

My steam: iamblaise

His steam: andrew4040

Edited by froZendayZ

Add me on Steam when you can (broken leg, bleeding out, etc.)

Steam: ossspy

Hello again!

I have a broken leg. I'm located in a barn north of Zelenogorsk. Can anyone help?

Steam: alex722

I don't need help anymore, Kowalski saved me. But sadly, when he was covering me while I looted a few bodies, he got swarmed by zombies and died an honorable death. I tried saving him, but I was too late. :(

My hat's off to you, Kowalski.

Add me on steam or skype for assistance.

Unbelievable help.

After several days and many hours of scavenging, I took on too many zombies in Stary, and got beat up bad by them. I was dead to rights, passing out and almost blind - but somehow barely made it out of town, just southeast of Stary. So I stopped the bleeding just in time, hid, logged out, and went to this thread. A few steam messages later, I gave James my location, joined the correct server, and WHAM! There he was, I went from pre-zombie to bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, with a few extra supplies to boot.

Fantastic, what a feeling. Many thanks to James, and to Dr. Wasteland for facilitating the rebuilding of society. If James/TMW/etc. ever need a hand, I'll be there. :)

• Like 1

@Edward

I added you on steam

@Freakinpao

I couldnt find you on steam would you mind adding me. The names playajames.

• Like 1

freakin, im really close list your needs and co-ordinates add me o nsteam: iBw1nning

I want to say a huge THANKS to James Kennedy for helping me out! I can finally walk again!

@M1llenium I have already received help but thanks anyway! :)

The community needs more people like you guys!

Edited by freakinpao

Its what were hear for :). Anyone else in need of any help shoot me a message, contact info is in my signature.

Need medical assistance, Fell off a deer stand and broke my bones and currently located at Pop Ivan (North of Zub castle).

Got no steam unfortunately D:

Edited by Tissuez