Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Dear lovely Medic people,

I have just broken my leg walking next to a rock at Black Lake in the NE. Not really sure why or how it got broken! Any assistance would be really appreciated! This is the first time I have broken anything and not sure how to fix it...

Thanks!

Swan. (In game-Dan.)

(Im around for the next few hours to go online.)

Massive shout out to Soulshaper2, Hunter/SJ, and I think it was hatchet I didn't quite catch that last name. Not only did they sit through my utter ridiculous stupidity of not knowing that my beta patch was out of date but they endured my lack of TS too. So happy I retained my FN Fal :D +3 thank you guys!!

• Like 1

Bit of a late drop in but,

Many thanks to the people who got me back on my feet after almost bleeding out at 1.8k blood last night in Dolina. (I have truly no idea how I wasn't carrying any bandages inlands.)

Kudos to Element 47 and Nurse Kobra for saving my sorry bleeding ass!

• Like 1

in need of assistance. lost alot of blood, currently around 3000 left.

was chased out of elektro by bandits after raiding a few houses ..

think i have a small supply of bandages/food im willing to donate to the cause

current position, between Elektro and cherno ..East of Cap Golova to be precise

im new to this so im ok with not being trusted :)

Big shoutout to Alekronos for giving me some antibiotics and a bloodtransfusion when the cold had struck me :D I can now enjoy my l85 to the fullest ;)

• Like 1

Although they didn't get to me, massive thanks to Soulshaper, Trooper, Hatchet and Hunter for the attempt. Shame about the lost Chopper on server reset and the subsequent hacker deaths! :(

So in short, still looking for aid. Broken leg next to Black Lake in the NE. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!

in need of assistance. lost alot of blood, currently around 3000 left.

was chased out of elektro by bandits after raiding a few houses ..

think i have a small supply of bandages/food im willing to donate to the cause

current position, between Elektro and cherno ..East of Cap Golova to be precise

im new to this so im ok with not being trusted :)

Has someone helped you yet? I left myself logged off somewhat sort of nearby, not a super long run anyways. PM me or add me on Steam and let me know if I should head that way.

• Like 1

Although they didn't get to me, massive thanks to Soulshaper, Trooper, Hatchet and Hunter for the attempt. Shame about the lost Chopper on server reset and the subsequent hacker deaths! :(

So in short, still looking for aid. Broken leg next to Black Lake in the NE. Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!

Same, running from Gvodzno

Has someone helped you yet? I left myself logged off somewhat sort of nearby, not a super long run anyways. PM me or add me on Steam and let me know if I should head that way.

no not yet :)

some how my guy cured his cough? i logged in last night and his cough was gone. also speaking of good luck.. found a gulie suit and a alice pack in the same building.

SAVED

Heyho!

Mby the Steam HP is broken or slow, it cant find 99% of the Steam profiles that are listed.

So i take my chance and ask here for help.

If there is a German Medic listed and reading this: I have got a job for you :)

First let me say, if i die.... doesnt matter but thanks for the try.^^ (in this case just loot what u need and go your ways)

Ok, here are the facts:

-On the road a bit north of Polana

-1000 Blood left

-Bleeding

-Unconscious

I think the best way to communicate is to send me a PN and ill send you my Steam Profile.

Have a nice Day

edit:

Asked for a German Medic because im afraid of US servers kicking high pings and i lose more blood =/^^

edit 2:

:lol: :thumbsup: :beans: JUST HAD A MEDIC. Thank you Se7en!!! Shoutout and Beans will be yours! :beans: :thumbsup: :lol:

Have a nice Day-Z,

Ruuhhly

Edited by kiwi12

shout out to Ransom coming and helping me with a blood transfusion in the middle of the night :D

• Like 3

Short and sweet I need blood bad. Im in stary sobor and I don't have any blood bags. Help!

I'm near the area and can help. PM Sent.

TO ALL OTHERS: I'll be operating in the Stary Sobor Area for the next 2-3 hours. If you need any help, PM or message me on Steam: awesomelemon

Edited by AwesomeLemon

Just read this thread for the first time. Good to know there's people willing to help out the less fortunate of us in the wilderness! I hope I won't be needing your help any time soon.

I need help! Big time! I'm in the Northwest airfields upper most barracks. I have broken and sprained bones and a door made it so im bleeding out. I logged out with only 4000 blood left. Please help me!

I need help! Big time! I'm in the Northwest airfields upper most barracks. I have broken and sprained bones and a door made it so im bleeding out. I logged out with only 4000 blood left. Please help me!

PM Sent. On my way.

• Like 1

hacker spawned every one in server at death height....i survived by DC.....but i am not bleeding/unconscious/broken leg....im in cherno,by a wall but im not sure exactly where so can someone help me....the unconscious time is forever to so i might actually need an epi pen

add my skype:limitidedition

Shoutout to Se7en who cycled for my life with an epi-pen, bloodbag and a bandage. He managed to search and find my bleeding body with a rest of 1000 Blood and saved me =). Thanks a lot!!!

Enjoyed the TS conversation. Very very nice and friendly. (Even with my bad english skills ^^) So again: thanks thanks thanks !!!!

guys that need help, also keep in mind you can go to the Team Speak server if you have TS and simply go into the Lobby. Typically there will be a TMW medic available to see what it is you need. If they are not there right away, typically someone will check the lobby so just wait. Or direction PM a whitelist/TMW member in your region.

Im not a medic (something about mouth to mouth on a bandit just doesnt sound appealing to me) but i support them and they're very quick at responding if someone is available!