Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I havent had a response from the patient yet so if you can get hold of him for the assist that would be great :)

I've Pm'd the guy but no response either.

I'm actually at the NE airfield now as well - thought I'd check it out in search of those elusive NVG's and in case he still needed aid but...

Took me a two hours of walking, but I fix'd up three patients again <3

Love doing this ^^

Alright, I'm off for today, will be back on monday

So, I've wanted to ask something is it possible to request medical supplies for people that are too far away of any kind of civilization?

or something along those lines?

By all means. Some medics (or TMW affiliates) specialize in resupplying medics far from hospitals. Some of us set up medical camps that we can return to for supplies, and refill whenever we can get our hands on a vehicle.

Where are you at?

I'm at Devil's Castle i also wanted to donate a weapon i've found but have no use for.

Hey guys, this is Horus speaking.

Just asking if someone (TMW or a trusted medic) that played with me this last couple of days to mention here how such of a good guy I am while also making a note regarding my cool accent (according to some, I personally disagree) so that I can start the process of becoming a white listed medic.

I'm off for today, going to the cinema watch The Expendables 2. FUARK TESTOSTERONE!!!1!!

Edited by Timberwolf
  • Like 1

Could use some blood in Elek, in TS.

Respawned in Kay islands if i can get off without loosing my stuff ill help....

Anyone with a boat or heli available to get me off this damn island?

Edit: Woohoo off

Edited by agd4life

This is a little bit embarrassing but i could use a medic myself atm. Whilst meeting up with Sya i thought i'd raid the barracks at NWAF as the server was empty. Glitched into the bench at south barracks and got aggroed randomly by a couple of zeds. They started battering me and i had to log out due to not being able to turn my gun to shoot the zeds for some reason. I'm slightly ashamed to say i logged out to avoid dieing and losing a bag full of meds. If any TMW or whitelist medics are near the NWAF and could come help me up it would be greatly appreciated :)

Edited by +Ben+
  • Like 1

I'm still hanging out at the Bolata Airfield, stuck at slightly below 3k blood, drifting betwixt (virtual) reality and unconsciousness. I'd appreciated it if someone would give me a hand before I start writing philosophy or something. I've got the blood bag, just need help.

Edited by MrKraken

ben or kraken, hit me up on steam if you still need help. i've got a bike, so i can get to wherever pretty quick

• Like 1

ben or kraken, hit me up on steam if you still need help. i've got a bike, so i can get to wherever pretty quick

I'm good now thanks mate, got Sya and Askar about to get me on my feet again. Thanks anyway though :)

since my last 2 nice meet ups with medics, i decided to become a part time medic myself.

currently im in the north east.

• Like 1

If a medic is in the Cherno area, I'd greatly appreciate some help. I was downed yesterday by Nizhnoye with a broken leg and left with ~5k blood. Due to the weird glitch where I just respawn at a random spawn point every so often I was spawned out on the L shaped harbor area by the silos. Currently all I really need is a morphine, however a blood transfusion would be nice but not necessary.

If a medic is in the Cherno area, I'd greatly appreciate some help. I was downed yesterday by Nizhnoye with a broken leg and left with ~5k blood. Due to the weird glitch where I just respawn at a random spawn point every so often I was spawned out on the L shaped harbor area by the silos. Currently all I really need is a morphine, however a blood transfusion would be nice but not necessary.

Get in TS, I'll be Saucy in there.

• Like 1

This is embarassing. I crashed the medic party car and almost killed us all. I hope we can survive and repair it, we were enroute to two patients.

Car is destroyed. Attempting to drag my body out of the wreckage.

Shit just keeps getting worse for me the past few days. Helicopter crashed trying to pick me up and now I crashed Sya's car.

Edited by Askar
  • Like 3

In need of a blood transfusion.

Near the power plant right outside of elektro.

I have the bloodbag just need someone to give it to me.

Please PM me if you can help !

Edited by ThirtyTwo

In need of a blood transfusion.

Near the power plant right outside of elektro.

I have the bloodbag just need someone to give it to me.

Please PM me if you can help !

I can get you. Add me on Steam.

• Like 1

i also need a blood transfusion, im near the NW Airfield by the barracks, was trying to loot but i got seen by a zombie and couldnt see anything because of glitchy graphics, msg me please i can get on ts or skype, thx

i also need a blood transfusion, im near the NW Airfield by the barracks, was trying to loot but i got seen by a zombie and couldnt see anything because of glitchy graphics, msg me please i can get on ts or skype, thx

I'm nearby, join the ts server. I'm in the lounge.