Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I still need a hand near Kamenka if anyone's nearby.. Need morphine. Steam name is ausmisc

Hey guys, new medic here looking to fix you up and supply with pretty much everything. Right now I'm scouting around Cherno and Elektro. I also have a M24 with two mags and an AKS-74U I'm willing to give to whoever wishes to have one of them, as I have no use for them.

I'm not quite sure how I'm going to be handling this just yet, as I can't use a microphone, but I'll figure something out soon. If anyone needs my help, just shoot me a private message and we can arrange a meetup to get you fixed up.

EDIT: Finally got my vehicle back, so I will be hanging around the Southeast area, but I'm willing to travel to any other location aswell.

Edited by Somebody Told Me

Received very good service and fast too! Thanks guys! The medic who treated me was very kind and offered me food and water. Would recommend to any player in need, they seem to enjoy their work and are good at it too!!

Received very good service and fast too! Thanks guys! The medic who treated me was very kind and offered me food and water. Would recommend to any player in need, they seem to enjoy their work and are good at it too!!

Awesome medic by the name of Dr Hatchet found me and gave me the morphine + transfusion I needed. Very helpful guy, also gave me some handy advice :P Cheers.

• Like 1

Fix'd up another patient, low on supplies now ;o

Lost my V3S, going to search for it so I can refill on med supplies ^^

Edited by Obvious

Would love a medic to help me out. Currently stuck outside Cherno with 342 health but in a safe location. Darn loot run turned out to be nearly deadly. All I need is a blood pack, and if you need some ammo, I have DMR and FAL mag(can give one) that I can offer as payment. Just send me a personal message and I will respond.

Would love a medic to help me out. Currently stuck outside Cherno with 342 health but in a safe location. Darn loot run turned out to be nearly deadly. All I need is a blood pack, and if you need some ammo, I have DMR and FAL mag(can give one) that I can offer as payment. Just send me a personal message and I will respond.

Brother Flunk signing on :D

If i'm in the same spot i logged out in , i'm up dancing near the NWAF

To the medical team of this thread, would be very grateful if any one of you could possibly give me blood. At the moment i'm on approximately 5k blood and shaking like a biatch!!

I'm located near balota airfield (In the medical tent compound surrounded with sand bags) please if anybody could help me then message me on these forums or add me on steam: Boothy84

Thank you in advance!

Logged in at Komarovo, can assist in the south west while i potter east

Requesting assistance just south of balota airstip in one of the deer stands, need blood transfusion.

Requesting assistance just south of balota airstip in one of the deer stands, need blood transfusion.

Can you joing the TMW teamspeak?

Just joined; as you can see my nickname is Boothyzz. My situation has just worsened as a zombie has just broke my legs and also i'm now down to 3.5k blood.

Still looking for that medic savior. Like I said, just message me and if you need supplies, I might be able to offer you some that you are missing.

Have one patient located near olsha who need epipen and blood transfusion i wont be able to get to,

Can anyone else assist? Propagandalf on steam

I am in need of blood, can ayone help? I'm in novy sobor, message me and i will be more specific, i don't have much to trade but i can offer a magnum with six packs of bullets if you require payment

I'm at about 4000 blood but i have patched myself up i just need a transfusion asap

Edited by timmytom96

These guys just helped me : Zaebos473, Dr Hatchet, LloydT and Obvious.

They where very fast, helped me and didnt even want something for it.

It was great ! Because of these guys i believe that there is still some Humanity in Dayz :D !

I am in need of blood, can ayone help? I'm in novy sobor, message me and i will be more specific, i don't have much to trade but i can offer a magnum with six packs of bullets if you require payment

Hop on TS and we will help you!

ts.ourdomain.me:9990

I remember one time when I was going it alone, and saw a group of probably 3 people. They were being chased by zombies, and one went down while the others were getting mauled. I moved in, taking a risk, to save this guys life. After bandaging him, I waited to give him morphine to confirm wether or not these guys are friendly. They sounded like they needed to change their diapers, so I trusted when they said yes we are friendly. I continued to treat the one who broke his legs being chased, helped finish off the zombies in the area, and then gave all 3 of them blood transfusions and what medical supplies i had left. as soon as I finished, they shot me. Trusting people is more risky than it seems in this game sometimes :(

Could really need some help i just lost consciousness for no apparent reason inside NW Airfield ATC Tower i think i'm also bleeding

with little over 5000-6000 blood left

Medic Here

Will be on duty as of 1pm GMT-8 (Pacific Daylight Time or 5.5 hours after this post)

Steam ID: scrump1

(Currently out of Antibiotics, will make a hospital run when I log in)

Could really need some help i just lost consciousness for no apparent reason inside NW Airfield ATC Tower i think i'm also bleeding

with little over 5000-6000 blood left

you will probably need to crawl out of the ATC and into the woods if you can. the ATC at the NW airfield is really dangerous.

Ok, I managed to bandage myself and make a run for the woods behind the firetower, stoped bleeding at 4100 blood and desperately need a transfusion