Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi everyone,I'm requesting help AFAP!Currently I'm on the roof of the fire station in Elektro(easy to defend).

I've broken my legs and I need a morphine injector,willing to give something to the one who saves me,also,if you want,I could adventure on with you(or anyone) if needed.Add me on steam if you want the latter,or want to help with the leg :/

PM'd you.

Feel free to PM me if you need help guys. I check it about every 5 mins.

His inbox must be full. Send him an e-mail instead to drwastelandmd@gmail.com

Puclic thanks to psychobob for an outstanding job today.

Zombie glitched, appeared behind me and ko'd me, I got up, shot him, and passed out. Alt-f4'd (because there's no way that's a legit way to die,) when I'm on 1500 health.

Had a reasonably good idea of my location, in the middle of nowhere.

He popped in, thermaled me as I wen't unconcious, and saved my ass when I was on 285. This in turn lead me to be able to save my friend, who I caught on 155!

Effectively saved both our lives in minutes. Great stuff. Beans for you.

Looking for some antibiotics, we can meet anywhere, I have other medical supplies i can pass in trade. team mate is dying from a cold, guess he has AIDS.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/page__st__3040#entry469341

^my credit for being trusthworthy as a medic.

Shoot me a message on here, or add me in steam as SilenceSoLoud, thanks.

Cherno, blood bag, at like 200 health and losing blood quickly, pretty safe spot, steam -iBw1nning

Im in NWA in need of assistance. I need bandaged, epi, and possible blood transfusion. I have the stuff on me but im unconcious. Im friends with Smack a White List medic but he is offline. Please if your in the area and a White List medic contact me on Steam: trident1987 Just add me please and thanks. Sry for spelling and gramar

In the little house on the hill overlooking Bay Mutnaya with about 1.5k blood. The z's can't get in, but I'm out of ammo from the last time i tried to make a run for it and I keep on passing out. There's no need to rush to me, but I'm sort of afraid to move until I'm seeing in color again.

Steam: headcase101

Edited by headcase101

Im on again... im in the elektro area.

Willing to go as far east as Balota but not much further north or west of elektro.

Edited by Xaian

Im on again... im in the elektro area.

Willing to go as far east as Balota but not much further north or west of elektro.

Cherno?

Cherno, blood bag, at like 200 health and losing blood quickly, pretty safe spot, steam -iBw1nning

I'm on the outskirts of Cherno. My question is: how safe is "pretty safe" in Cherno?

I'm on the outskirts of Cherno. My question is: how safe is "pretty safe" in Cherno?

The safest you can get in Cherno ;)

Operating IVO North West Air Field for the moment patching up a patient. If there is anyone else in need within the next 30 min add me to steam: AlphaStalker

The safest you can get in Cherno ;)

I can head that way if they cant.

I can head that way if they cant.

got a man on it, thanks guys!

i apologize if this is not the correct way to ask for help... currently i am really low on blood and need a transfusion done..please pm if you can help.. i am currently pavlovo

Edited by cowboy82

Hey trident this is Alpha. I just added U on steam. send me a IM so we can help U out.

Got the invite talked in TS and you saved my sorry ass. Beans for you brother and def will reference u anytime you need it.

Broken Bone in Stary Sobor if anyone can assist that would be fantastic. Will crawl to a more secluded spot if need be!

Looking for help in the NW. Need epi/bandage/transfusion (not sure if it broke my bones as i alt f4'd asap) Ill explain position and everything in pms/steam

steamid: mindspin83

edit: just took the turn out of novy heading to stary

Edited by NiXHeX

Scarecrow freaking amazing! saved me at around 200 health and draining quick, unconscious, thanks a ton!

i am eltro church piz help i have broken legs my steam is jailer88

Edited by sailor

Anyone in Bor? I would need help, with, Broken bones, bandages, and blood transfusion. i'm a 2k less blood, i realise i can't stop the bleeding.

I'm North-West in Bor, in front of a Barn that have two floor you can enter at each side. usually they spawn Hatchet/Lee enfield and double barrel shotgun.