Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Low blood near Novy Sobor, I have 2 bloodbags on me but need someone to use them.

Steam is [CHAK]James

Edit: Thanks Merino

Edited by James1997123

now dead, starting over. don't touch my stuff....

i am going to try to help someone tonight...

wish me luck

My ambulance has been stolen/disappeared. Boo!

If any medics need someone with lots of firepower and little supplies in the SW, I'm your guy :P

• Like 1

That sucks trooper. Im currently down at NWA with broken bones, bleeding and the shakes. But nothing I cant handle :). Any1 is free to join me though.

Crap i have like 900blood, stuck in an airfield lol. Anyone wana help? Wouldnt mind some painkillers, food and water/pop either. lol. I can supply the bloodbag if you dont have one.

The number one thing anyone seeking help should be conveying is where they are--there's easily a half dozen white list medics on at any time, and goodness knows how many TMWs. The easiest way to get quick service is to tell us the nearest town. In the above comment "airfield" can mean Balota, NWAF, or Krasno. These airfields are separated by 6+kilometers.

I already submitted a RMA, and am on their vent, just no1 is on. And its the NW AF. Im just scared that whoever comes to help me will kill me.. :(

P.s. im on skype aswell, jaccob.battams

Also looking to play with some1 if they want to

Edited by TheCrabPeople

No whitelist medic or TMW medic will kill you. You can trust all the people on the first post ;)

As you can see in my previous posts Im at NWA currently. So hit me up on steam if u need help :)

Im a white list medic, and no I wont kill you. lol

Edited by SmacknTumble

Putting this in nice blood red.

PSA:

DO NOT USE THE THREAD TO COMMUNICATE. IMMEDIATELY MOVE TO PM OR OTHER MEANS.

Looking for someone to help in/near cherno. I need antibiotics, and have been roaming between cherno/elektro looking for them but I got into a heated fire fight and made it out with so little blood that I can't even see strait.

I'm held up in the hospital by the military tents, Mostly just need a transfusion but if you have antibiotics I have 4 spare akm mags, 3 or 4 stanag mags and an enfield in my backpack I could give you for compensation because I'm a nice guy :D I'll even roam around with you and help scavange for more supplies you need as im bored out of my mind atm.

Looking for someone to help in/near cherno. I need antibiotics, and have been roaming between cherno/elektro looking for them but I got into a heated fire fight and made it out with so little blood that I can't even see strait.

I'm held up in the hospital by the military tents, Mostly just need a transfusion but if you have antibiotics I have 4 spare akm mags, 3 or 4 stanag mags and an enfield in my backpack I could give you for compensation because I'm a nice guy :D I'll even roam around with you and help scavange for more supplies you need as im bored out of my mind atm.

I'm in chernogorsk...I'll pm u now

EDIT: Also, its no point if you stare at this page without refreshing just FYI. I've seen alot of ppl who are online, right here on this page but fail to respond at all. FFS, learn to F5! this isnt fkin fb where it tells u, 'Sir Poopipants has quoted you on blablabla thread! Read it here!'

EDIT EDIT: Damn you Merino...always the quickest medic around the South West. <3 :P

Edited by kalskirata
  • Like 1

how do most medics get their supplies? Just refill at hospitals on low population servers?

From donations (this makes us happy) or we risk it, i have gone into a hospital with 30 players on and risked it to heal someone :P

The Shaper of Souls is online and ready to take your medical requests! i have antiobiotics! medical supplies for a good 15 patients and im ready to move around again! PM me here or add me on steam: SoulShaper2 if you need help =)