Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Many thanks to StudioTiberius and Namyar!

These guys are great medics :) Despite the amount of difficulty it took for them to come and rescue me, they risked their lives to do so anyway. Tiberius actually died and lost his stuff along the journey but they still brought me back up in the end. They're also great guys to team up with if your lost in the wilderness. Even when I died by falling, they stayed till I returned to get my stuff. These gentlemen deserve to be added to TMW if they're not whitelisted already. Again, Thank you.

I hope to see you guys again on my journeys through Chernarus.

I'm at about 2k blood in the southern barracks in NW airfield. I've been there for 2 days afraid to play because I don't want to die again.

I'd really appreciate a transfusion, and maybe a couple supplies to keep me going to get to a hospital for restock.

If anyone needs help, add me on skype!

i would like to become a white list medic

Morning,

I am with 2k blood and a broken leg inbetween Novy Sobor/Guglovo.

PM me please if you are willing to help me out.

Edit: A friend is running towards me so I'll wait for him to come and pick me up.

Thanks for the offered help, sorry for posting this too soon.

Edited by Bron89

Just had my first failure :(

Was trying to get to Andwii but his blood was dropping too fast and couldnt make it in time. All is not lost though, he's spawned nearby so he's running back whilst i stand guard over his body so he can retrieve his gear :)

• Like 1

@Bron89, I'm not too far from guglovo (I think), but then again I'm new to the game and I've been pretty much running in circles (accidentally) for past couple of hours so... I think I'll try to make my way closer and IF I can find my way there in near future I'll send the pm :D

Just had my first failure :(

Was trying to get to Andwii but his blood was dropping too fast and couldnt make it in time. All is not lost though, he's spawned nearby so he's running back whilst i stand guard over his body so he can retrieve his gear :)

well that fail was redeemed. You saved my gear which was the only reason I asked for help lol. NVGs and a DMR, scared me shitless when I saw a survivor running at me with a PP-19. Thanks again.

well that fail was redeemed. You saved my gear which was the only reason I asked for help lol. NVGs and a DMR, scared me shitless when I saw a survivor running at me with a PP-19. Thanks again.

No problem, i was looking down the road through my binocs and just saw you running along with a hatchet with 3 z's snapping at your heals. Had to stop myself from lol'ing in case i woke the family up :D

• Like 1

Ben, feel free to redeem yourself by attending to my wounds... i think i just saw a maggot....

I dont think im gonna be able to make it to you now mate im afraid. Its 4am here in the uk and im shattered. I got so addicted to running around helping people last night that i never actually went to bed lol

Might just sleep for a whole day and then do it again :lol:

Just started a few days ago... roamed around a bit and on 6th life or so, this one is the longest by far. Near Berezino with a good amount of supplies. Willing to help any in need of medical assistance, or help stock up other medics. I'll be on for a few hours.

• Like 1

I dont think im gonna be able to make it to you now mate im afraid. Its 4am here in the uk and im shattered. I got so addicted to running around helping people last night that i never actually went to bed lol

Might just sleep for a whole day and then do it again :lol:

Never mind, I'm in the UK also and I know the feeling :) Kinda looking to get involved in helping to so I will have to try not to get too addicted :D

• Like 1

If anyone needs help, add me on skype!

i would like to become a white list medic

This kind sir just helped me get back on my feet, gave me a nice blood transfusion and some Morphine for my broken leg.

Big vouch, nice guys :)

• Like 1

I've got a broken leg in Zub and could use some morpine. Steam name is rgregory87. Please pm me if you can help!

I need a blood transfer. I'm in Elektro, and I got the bloodbag, just need someone to apply it. I also have medical supplies if any doctor needs.

• Like 1

I am in the little farm village of prigorodky. in the largest barn ( the double doors one ) while looking for CZ ammo i ran off the side and broke a bone.

( i think it is a bone it shows a white piece that is broken ) i bandaged myself but i have no ammo to get out with. luckly if i die i will only lose a few things but i really do not want to lose my map knife watch and compass which i sneaked from a bandits backpack while he was mugging me for my pasta and frank and beans cans

send me a PM for my steam ID it is 11:19 pm where i live in Canada as of the time i posted this so expect me online in 9 or so hours.

we can talk about how we are going to do the drop off so i feel safe >_> thank you!

only 1 medicinal thingy needed not sure what kind it is morphine i think.

it shows as a broken bone but i am able to cround / stand and walk. but i do not want to risk heading to cherno and having to crawl and die

I've got a broken leg in Zub and could use some morpine. Steam name is rgregory87. Please pm me if you can help!

Thanks for your beans ;)

I've looked all over the map for something that might be "Zub"... if I'm near I'd be glad to help.

I'm relatively close to zub, but as I'm newbie I'm not sure how long it would take me to get there :D I'll not dare send a pm yet in case I'll get lost and spend the next few hours looking for zub, so I'll try to make my way closer first and then pop the pm :D

Edited by Solanum

I am in need of a blood transfusion just west of Vyshnoye in the woods. I have a blood bag just need somebody to use it on me.

Well you both are in that direction. I'm just going to head that way and see if ya'll still need help in an hour or 2.

Edit:

Not going atm since Solanum is headed there. I'll keep checking.

Edited by Klu

@selits, assuming I'll find my way to zub, I'll be close to vyshnoe and would probably be available for assistance after I'll fix up rgregory87 (assuming I manage >.<)

• Like 2

Hello, I am in need of medical assistance near the NW airfield. I am at 1400 blood so I am still able to move to a safer location if a medic is not willing to get close to the airfield.

EDIT: Dead.

Edited by CombatCactus