Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi,

Im in need of pretty much everything, i'm in kamenka, but im not sure where. The only piece of info i can give is that im next to the coast line, or close to it. I have nothing to give, but i would really appreciate it.

I'd be more than willing to trade/supply you guys with items from time to time if your nearby and need anything.

Edit: I'm now fine, but i'm willing to help anybody else if they are close.

Edited by Koncept

I'm in the NW Zone near the pond NW of the airfield. Down to 2600 blood. I surely could use some help, i don't want to die. Zed in the area, no food. I will have a pepsi or coke waiting for you, both are still really cold.

TY

Patient was cared for. I am done for the night. Sorry for the miscommunication you surprised us when you logged in.

It was all good, thanks for saving me. Awesome job to you and your friend.

I have a friend that needs help in the hospital in Berezino. He has an infection and he has no way to treat it.

I urgently need a medic at the Southern barracks at the NW Airfield. I have just found a M136 but it seems like one of the doors in the barracks thought I shouldn't have it and shut itself on me and broke my legs. My friend (Whom I know in real life and is beside me at the moment) tried to go out to get me some aid, but failed and got himself killed. So i'm begging someone to come to my aid as this is my very first time finding a incredibly rare weapon like the M136!

My Steam name is what it is on here.

Hey there, I am actually unconscious right now, due to two zombies made their approach to me while the serv was lagging.

I am located between Pustoshka and Vybor, near the bridge. My Steam name would be ap0c4lyptica. I've will replace your medic stuff.

hoping i could get someone to give me a blood transfussion and anti biotics please and thanks. i am in stary sober in the empty warehouse that is east of the farm below the military tents

i need a blood bag at Msta (or mcta) which is straight north above Kamyshovo or east of Staroye

would be eternally grateful :)

edit: skype = liquidfearv2

Edited by hughmad
  • Like 1

If someone could give me a bandage and a blood transfusion, that would be awesome.

Im located between Kabaino and Veresnik. My steam name is moe915.

Hi fellow wastelanders!

Im located in Chernogorsk, near hospital with 500 blood left (ironic right?).

I could really use an Blood trans. and couple slaps across a face. I got couple of blood bags and morphine to spare if it comes to it, so no need to use own.

Steam name ''CornHoliO [FIN]''

waiting for contact .....

Hey!

I'm in the southern barracks of the NW airfield. I broke a leg, and I can't even crawl out of the barracks because the bench is blocking me. It would be greatly appreciated if someone could bring me some morphine, I understand it's a dangerous area but maybe someone is kind enough.

My steam name is omega.

Hi fellow wastelanders!

Im located in Chernogorsk, near hospital with 500 blood left (ironic right?).

I could really use an Blood trans. and couple slaps across a face. I got couple of blood bags and morphine to spare if it comes to it, so no need to use own.

Steam name ''CornHoliO [FIN]''

waiting for contact .....

steam searching sucks....try to add me

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012183845

i tried 'ninja-friending' some medics through steam, but i understand thats not necessarily the best or most efficient way :) i am currently down to 3,3k blood with legs broken, could crawl through zeds to a settlement and sit tight in a house in Mogilevka, north of Prigorodky.

its just 2 days ago that i read about the dedication and commitment of the medic movement inspired by doc wasteland, telling my wife that maybe i can one day meet one and serve his cause as courier or guard - and now i sit here, clinching to whats left of my life, not ready to give up - hoping to survive another day.

my steam name is: elementfortyseven - in case some compassionate fellow happens to be in the proximity ready to patch me up.

Edited by e47
  • Like 1

[...]I am located between Pustoshka and Vybor, near the bridge.[...]

[...]Im located between Kabaino and Veresnik.[...]

I sent out steam invites to you two. If possible, I'd like to take care of you in one run.

Anybody near Zelenogorsk? [...]

EDIT: Going to bed for the night. I'll need the aid tomorrow.

No problem. Just add me on steam when you're back and we'll get you out of the mess you're in.

just east of Lopatino

Need Antibiotics...please dont let me lose this gear!

I'm a Survivor with ~500 zombies, 0 murder, 0 bandits. Save a fellow good survivor!

still need halp. If antibiotics arent realistic just let me know so I can figure things out

so what happens if someone calls a medic and they are a bandit? I was just curious... I just started playing this game and I think the service your providing is pretty cool but freaking bandits... :/

Desperately in need of help from anyone brave enough.

I'm at the bottom of the stairs in the southern Elektro firehouse with 124 blood. I managed to stop my bleeding but I cant do much of anything without a blood transfusion.

Unfortunately I have no blood to offer but I do have a Morphine Injector, bandages, food and drink. I could help you get more blood once I'm back to full as well.

Thank you

Steam Profile

i tried 'ninja-friending' some medics through steam, but i understand thats not necessarily the best or most efficient way :) i am currently down to 3,3k blood with legs broken, could crawl through zeds to a settlement and sit tight in a house in Mogilevka, north of Prigorodky.

its just 2 days ago that i read about the dedication and commitment of the medic movement inspired by doc wasteland, telling my wife that maybe i can one day meet one and serve his cause as courier or guard - and now i sit here, clinching to whats left of my life, not ready to give up - hoping to survive another day.

my steam name is: elementfortyseven - in case some compassionate fellow happens to be in the proximity ready to patch me up.

up - safe - running again, was a pleasure to help... BIG SHOUTOUT to [Dr]Leto ... who lifted me in the boat and made this superior rescuemission possible.

any time again

• Like 1

Hello! I hate asking for people's help, but I totally need it. I had a weird zombie glitch where it was stuck in a little shack like building with no entrance. And then it became invisible and started mauling me. I was already at low blood(About 7k), trying to work my way back up, when this happened. It knocked me unconscious before I realized what was happening. When I got back up, I ran backwards, and stopped, and unloaded a magazine on full auto in front of me. I must have killed it. I bandaged... And now have 500 blood.

I'm east/southeast of Mogilevka. I don't have a ton of gear, but I have my own blood pack. I'd love someone forever if they could help me out! I'll be around for the next hour or so, and then wont be back until 10ish hours from now. Thank you!

• Like 1

Desperately in need of help from anyone brave enough.

I'm at the bottom of the stairs in the southern Elektro firehouse with 124 blood. I managed to stop my bleeding but I cant do much of anything without a blood transfusion.

Unfortunately I have no blood to offer but I do have a Morphine Injector, bandages, food and drink. I could help you get more blood once I'm back to full as well.

Thank you

Steam Profile

I can help you, i'm not far from Elek. By the way, I am Rodalfe and i added you.

Edited by Takaramono

Hello! I hate asking for people's help, but I totally need it. I had a weird zombie glitch where it was stuck in a little shack like building with no entrance. And then it became invisible and started mauling me. I was already at low blood(About 7k), trying to work my way back up, when this happened. It knocked me unconscious before I realized what was happening. When I got back up, I ran backwards, and stopped, and unloaded a magazine on full auto in front of me. I must have killed it. I bandaged... And now have 500 blood.

I'm east/southeast of Mogilevka. I don't have a ton of gear, but I have my own blood pack. I'd love someone forever if they could help me out! I'll be around for the next hour or so, and then wont be back until 10ish hours from now. Thank you!

I'm nearby. Add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Trooper911/

I can help you, i'm not far from Elek. By the way, I am Rodalfe and i added you.

It doesn't really seem safe to accept help from someone not on either list or with a reputation here :(

It doesn't really seem safe to accept help from someone not on either list or with a reputation here :(

I understand. And you know if I kill you, I'll just start with a bad reputation. Call me if nobody come.