Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Any docs on? I could use some assistance @ Topolka Dam. I have the supplies I just need you for the transfusion. Send a PM my way for the server

This is probably the coolest thing I've seen in Day Z so far. I'm a paramedic in Ontario and I'm a huge Day Z fan when I saw this I knew I had to get in on this I'd love to start doing this during my regular play I'll definitely have to get onboard with this I'd love to get some more info about this system as I'm still fairly new to the game only been playing about 2 weeks.

Thanks to 2 Medics...

LTCpanders saved me from a broken leg injury.

Joe Shaw for a great save. He was chased by a sniper, thought he was free. Did a transfusion and caught a bullet in the head:( Thanks Joe.

Thank you Vllager, it was nice to meet you ... short though the meeting was. But at least I accomplished the mission before that jerk took me out. Glad you got away. I'm going to post a full account later, right now I'm ... not too happy. Not so much that I died, but that I now have to accumulate all my basic supplies before I can do what I do again.

So I'll be out of commission for a bit, I know the other TMW medics, our RMG friends and all the others who are trudging up and down the hills of Chernarus for no pay and with some considerable risk will take up the slack. But I'll be back ... I'll be back.

Joe

It's definitely something great to do when you're bored. I bet even ex-bandits have done medic runs, Killing isnt the only fun in games. Btw im still down near karmenko/bolata, PM to save a life..

Love this Idea that you guys setup. It seems to work perfectly and im in the proccess of helping out more if possible. Hopfully i can help you guys out more.

Can someone please help me? I've put off asking for help but I'm really in deep now. Got around 4000 blood left. I'm still kind of new to DayZ and have never asked for help before so bear with me please. I have my own blood bags too, I just need someone to help me =) My steam name is same as my forum name: Danimalhxc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Offering my services to medics out there. I was recently saved by one your medics and since I don't take any pleasure in killing other players, I'd happily help protect medics from those that do.

PM me if you want a bodyguard.

Can someone please help me? I've put off asking for help but I'm really in deep now. Got around 4000 blood left. I'm still kind of new to DayZ and have never asked for help before so bear with me please. I have my own blood bags too, I just need someone to help me =) My steam name is same as my forum name: Danimalhxc. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Your location in DayZ may help find the closest help.

I'm back ;] ready to take patients till midnight(pst). Post in here(I won't take you if you don't) and send me a friend request on steam.

I'm coming from elektro(not going back lol) and heading towards north lol

got blood bags, morphine, and bandages.

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0

Your location in DayZ may help find the closest help.

THIS times 1000

I'm currently available, whats your location?

hey warrior, if you need a body guard or help let me know with a PM or friend me on steam(jlatour88).

Im currently up north a few clicks from the NW Airfield

Edited by sarge888

Patient has been cared for.

• Like 2

I ended getting help from Reaper12D! Was seriously wandering around for hours only seeing in black and white. Finally nice to see some colors! Thanks!

just east of Lopatino

Need Antibiotics...please dont let me lose this gear!

I'm a Survivor with ~500 zombies, 0 murder, 0 bandits. Save a fellow good survivor!

Edited by Magyc

Srry Aggroschnarre for taking so long to post this D=.

Soooo, I had every status effect that exist in the game(Except Infection and Cold =P), I asked for help and it was answered pretty fast, so Aggroschnarre went to Berezino to help me, and even with zombies near to me he went to help me, but unfortunately he got hit and passed out D=. After all there was 3 medics to help me(o.O) and everything went perfect. I give my beans to this guys, because their are awesome.

• Like 1

just east of Lopatino

Need Antibiotics...please dont let me lose this gear!

I'm a Survivor with ~500 zombies, 0 murder, 0 bandits. Save a fellow good survivor!

I want to help but i have no antibiotics, sorry.

I know you guys said "no pvp areas" but I'm in kinda deep.

Starving to death and low on blood in NW Airfield, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

PDW for the first person to swing by!

I'm in the NW Zone near the pond NW of the airfield. Down to 2600 blood. I surely could use some help, i don't want to die. Zed in the area, no food. I will have a pepsi or coke waiting for you, both are still really cold.

TY

im in NW area can someone help

I know you guys said "no pvp areas" but I'm in kinda deep.

Starving to death and low on blood in NW Airfield, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

PDW for the first person to swing by!

Both patients are good.

• Like 3

IDK if it's against the rules, but just to post my appreciation for what you do. Trustworty people are in short suply on this game. I've gone from 2,5 to 12k blood all by myself and hope I don't need to waste your time asking for help. Still, I believe you accept donations. Should I post what I can offer here (currently nothing, waiting for tents to be fixed to set camp) or there is an appropriate thread?

• Like 1

Many thanks to Reaper12D! Patched me up good in a hostile area, he has my beans.

• Like 1

Anybody near Zelenogorsk? I Alt F4ed at the supermarket door when i was knocked down by the horde.

I told myself I'd never do it.......I'm ashamed, honestly.

EDIT: Going to bed for the night. I'll need the aid tomorrow.

Edited by tatortodd22