Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Extreme medical emergency, this may require a rescue team.

Me and my friend were duo scouting, finding downed choppers and looting the airfield etc. We found some pretty decent loot. I have a Barrett M107, a Bizon SD, and a decent amount of ammo for both. My friend had NVG's, a DMR, and an FN FAL. We decided we were going to be ballsy and scout the perimeter of Devil's Castle. Big mistake.

We got into a 2v5 firefight. I killed 2, he killed 3. Unfortunately, he died extremely quickly and I had no way to save him. I countersniped their sniper, then switched to my Bizon because I knew there was one left. He flanked behind me and unloaded, but I reacted fast enough and sprayed him down.

I had no chance to loot any of their bodies. I logged out as I was bleeding, and had broken legs and didn't know who was nearby. There was a LOT of gunfire, so someone could have approached at any second. So my current situation is that I may log in and go into shock, falling unconscious and then bleed out. My leg is still broken, and I'm still bleeding.

Again, this is high risk as Devil's Castle is extremely dangerous. I'm attaching a picture with a map of my current location.

The red 'x' marks my general location, though it's most likely not 100% accurate. Help would be extremely appreciated, and I'll see what I can do to reward whoever the team is that comes to help me. I say team, because the hostility of the area makes a team almost required.

Help.jpg

PROPHET

Me and my friend were duo scouting, finding downed choppers and looting the airfield etc. We found some pretty decent loot. I have a Barrett M107, a Bizon SD, and a decent amount of ammo for both. My friend had NVG's, a DMR, and an FN FAL. We decided we were going to be ballsy and scout the perimeter of Devil's Castle. Big mistake.

We got into a 2v5 firefight. I killed 2, he killed 3. Unfortunately, he died extremely quickly and I had no way to save him. I countersniped their sniper, then switched to my Bizon because I knew there was one left. He flanked behind me and unloaded, but I reacted fast enough and sprayed him down.

I had no chance to loot any of their bodies. I logged out as I was bleeding, and had broken legs and didn't know who was nearby. There was a LOT of gunfire, so someone could have approached at any second. So my current situation is that I may log in and go into shock, falling unconscious and then bleed out. My leg is still broken, and I'm still bleeding.

Again, this is high risk as Devil's Castle is extremely dangerous. I'm attaching a picture with a map of my current location.

The red 'x' marks my general location, though it's most likely not 100% accurate. Help would be extremely appreciated, and I'll see what I can do to reward whoever the team is that comes to help me. I say team, because the hostility of the area makes a team almost required.

Help.jpg

Some of us will start move up to your location!

If you want you could join the "5th Element" TeamSpeak at : ts3.instantvchat.com:10918

• Like 6

This is pretty far outside my operational range, but if a team is being put together this afternoon to get in and get medical attention to him, I can make the run in a few hours time. I have the surplus medical supplies to make sure he doesn't die, but I don't have the firepower by a longshot.

If a team is being put together, get in touch with me ASAP on twitter (twitter.com/Leto) or email (letoatreidesofcaladan@gmail.com), and I'll make sure I'm ready to go.

EDIT: 5th Element has this covered and appears to not need any assistance with this operation, feel free to post a new case if you need any kind of assistance.

Edited by Letonator
  • Like 1

Thumbs up to Caviano and his team for assisting me since I needed morphine and blood after my first airfield visit/failure.

He immediately respond to the thread I made requesting help and then we chat on Mumble about the location and everything. I even wasted some of their time since I didn't even know where I am going.

I am uploading a Youtube video now, will take some time but will edit this post when it's up, for anyone that is interested.

Thanks again!

Here's the video:

Edited by lonewolfGR
  • Like 1

PROPHET

If you want you could join the "5th Element" TeamSpeak at : ts3.instantvchat.com:10918

Downloading teamspeak now. You have no idea how badass it is that you guys are doing this.

PROPHET

5th Element? God, need to start roaming around and learn about these DayZ clans XD

well just checked theire TSserver (5thElement)... i dont htink they need help B) ....there are about 15-20 guys for the "Only Prophet", i think the can do that without me :thumbsup:

looks pretty well organized .... my :beans: for that !

• Like 1

So, I have been reading up on all the exploits of this thread and I must say I would like to through my hat into the ring to get on the White List. But I want to go about it a different way. I'm a mid level player, mostly stick around the southern areas, don't have a lot of high powered gear. But, because of that, I am willing to go into area's that others are a bit more leery of. I don't have much to lose if I die attempting to save someone else. So PM me on Steam "grim_merros" if you need some help in area's like Cherno and Electro, I'll do my best to come and get you.

Available In The South

Edited by Brian @ RMG
  • Like 3

RMG = King of medics!

If any medic has a tent that I can use please PM me. I need to go on a hospital run but I'd rather not risk all this kewl lewt I have lol. All the tents I know of are either on outdated servers or have disappeared :(

Also, I'm available around Kozlovka atm, but no blood packs. Mainly morphine and antibiotics!

Edited by .Trooper.

I'm in dire need of medical assistance. I've survived with this character for days, recently lost a lot of blood at the hands of a sniper. I'm bandaged but don't have the meds to fight the blur and loss of consciousness.

Please message me for server and location. Warning: I understand the danger in traveling into Cherno. But I'm in desperate need of help.

Won't be able to play till Monday. Stay safe medics! :beans:

Edited by .Trooper.

EDIT: What Drasqo said two post after this one :P

Edited by Stuprör

well just checked theire TSserver (5thElement)... i dont htink they need help B) ....there are about 15-20 guys for the "Only Prophet", i think the can do that without me :thumbsup:

looks pretty well organized .... my :beans: for that !

And thank you Aggroschnarre for hopping on our teamspeak for offering to required medical supplies, even though it was not needed, its the gesture that counts.

Just to give a quick recap on the situation.

While Prophet was pinned at Devil's castle we had another survivor bleeding out at the NW Airfield who hopped on our TS, and that was pretty much on our route to DC so we decided to go for him first.

We don't take any risks near hotspots like those afore mentioned locations and so we had to go trough 3 people to get to the first victim.

We managed to rescue them both succesfully but we took alot of fire during the extraction at both locations.

A few good men died this day, but we made sure the survivors are fully geared to encounter the next obstacle.

And we had helluva fun doing it, wich is why we decided to do this more often.

However, the last thing we wanna do is interfear with the nice initiative that you have going here, so I decided to switch it up a bit.

Our services will remain free of charge, and we will only operate during sporadic time windows wich will be in a updated thread - the latest reply will indicate wether we are available or not.

So if your bleeding out somewhere in a forrest or got wounded somehow along the road, by all means use this thread.

But if your really in a bad situation taking your last breath at a high risk location, notify us, and you might find a 10 man squad in gillies loaded with sniper rifles and machine guns headed your way.

Each and everyone of us is ready to go out in a blaze of glory trying to save our fellow survivors.

Your the mission, your the objective, so if we have to use our rocketlaunchers and destroy half of cherno to get to you, we will, or at least die trying.

• Like 1

East Coast Dr. checking in for the next few hours. Shout if you need medical or logistical aid.

Hi guys, I'm in medical need again unfortunately. I'm just outside Pogorevka, I was looting the village and I aggroed a zombie, took him out but he got me and while bleeding I realized I hadn't any bandages left :(

I logged out with 10k, you're my only hope to survive friends.

here's the exact location:

http://imageshack.us...2071900001.jpg/

steam name: andreamit

Edited by andreamit

Hey i am pretty new to this Forum but i have played DayZ for a month now. So, I was looking for a Helicopter Crashsite near to Kabanino when suddenly someone with a FAL shot at me. I shot back and killed him but i got wounded very bad.

Please need help at 055 065. I think I am under 2000 blood so I really need a bandage, a transfusion and maybe an epipen, already got morphine for my broken leg

Steam: bogi55

Ingame: Michael

Edited by Blackout190

Is it just me, or is stuff no longer spawning in hospitals? Tried to find some antibiotics a few minutes ago and there was nothing in the hospital (Which I discovered after a few seconds of stumbling in the dark and realizing I was in the hospital, and then another minute and half trying to get my flashlight to work, and in the process losing all of my M1911 ammo. At least I still have one .45 ACP in my backpack...).

I was hoping that a medic wouldn't have to risk their own life to come get me in Berenzino, but I guess that won't happen, as I can find no antibiotics.

So if someone can PM me on here or on steam, I'd be thankful. I'll try to respond ASAP, but no promises, sometimes I forget to check the forums for several hours and get responses like 5 minutes after my post.

Steam Name: [CrimDom] Elseta

Is it just me, or is stuff no longer spawning in hospitals? Tried to find some antibiotics a few minutes ago and there was nothing in the hospital (Which I discovered after a few seconds of stumbling in the dark and realizing I was in the hospital, and then another minute and half trying to get my flashlight to work, and in the process losing all of my M1911 ammo. At least I still have one .45 ACP in my backpack...).

I was hoping that a medic wouldn't have to risk their own life to come get me in Berenzino, but I guess that won't happen, as I can find no antibiotics.

So if someone can PM me on here or on steam, I'd be thankful. I'll try to respond ASAP, but no promises, sometimes I forget to check the forums for several hours and get responses like 5 minutes after my post.

Steam Name: [CrimDom] Elseta

I got this one, right inside my operating area.

• Like 1

I had everything exept morphine when heading out in the forrests north, of course the zeeds broke my legs..

Steamname: Xerxez_SWE

Only in need of an morphine-injection

Although Im going to sleep now, but I will be ready at a low-populated server at 10.30 tomorrow morning (GMT+2), and can try crawl to another more secured place.

I need help.

Low blood, In the control tower in NW Airfield. My server has nobody on it almost all the time. It will be high ping for others though. But not a problem because PVP won't happen.

Please assist.

Send me a message on Steam, User: owatch (Has the same profile pic as I have)