Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

You won't be able to, unless we have the same version.

what server are you in ill check?

what server are you in ill check?

Meh, nevermind. My versions are all messed up now. I'll wait till DayZ 1.7.2.2 comes out.

In needz of some bloodz 4.5k remaining. I dont have much to give in return but i do have a guile suit im sure a medic would find very useful for creeping into hot situations. Im east of electro

hi i need medics help

im a survivor for 3 days now i have lots of tools and good crash site stuff i dont want to leave beind and my friend is in the same situation not far from me

we have broken bones and missing blood if you could bring me 2 morphine and 2 blood bag i would take care of my friend when he gets on

im on top of the mountain west of sosnovka 017091

help would be apreciated

Guys, I need a medic aswell, it's extremely urgent. I have a lot of medical supplies, but I need a blood transfusion. I'm down to 1300 blood, because I ran out of ammo and had to start using a hatchet... As a reward I can offer morphine, blood bag, ammo, you name it.

I'm on Windy Mountain, hill 311. If anyone is nearby, please help.

1.7.2.1, newest beta - need blood bag + transfusion, 4000 blood, Polana/Gorka. Would appreciate the help.

Guys, I need a medic aswell, it's extremely urgent. I have a lot of medical supplies, but I need a blood transfusion. I'm down to 1300 blood, because I ran out of ammo and had to start using a hatchet... As a reward I can offer morphine, blood bag, ammo, you name it.

i can be there tonight. i play 9ish gmt-7 time. is that to late

steam id cogtheundead

I'm actually pretty close to you. If you have the latest DayZ update (1.7.2.1) and beta patch (1.61.94878) I can make my way there now if you provide your steam ID. If not then COGTHEUNDEAD can help you out later :)

i can be there tonight. i play 9ish gmt-7 time. is that to late

steam id cogtheundead

If I have no other option, I'll do it. But since I play in GMT+1 timezone, something a little earlier would be highly appreciated...

I'm actually pretty close to you. If you have the latest DayZ update (1.7.2.1) and beta patch (1.61.94878) I can make my way there now if you provide your steam ID. If not then COGTHEUNDEAD can help you out later :)

Yes, please. I have the updates. Steam id = "Bender40286"

hi i need medics help

im a survivor for 3 days now i have lots of tools and good crash site stuff i dont want to leave beind and my friend is in the same situation not far from me

we have broken bones and missing blood if you could bring me 2 morphine and 2 blood bag i would take care of my friend when he gets on

im on top of the mountain west of sosnovka 017091

help would be apreciated

i can be thre but it would be westcoast usa time gmt-7 9ish

if thats ok let me know

Still i in needz of some bloodz plz help i got guile suit for the medic who helps me i got no med supplies. Im north of rog near the next town.

Edited by Irishbros

Ok im back and in the fight! i have enough supplies but nearly no ammo, anyone need assistance PM me, also if you happen to see MP5 ammo and M9SD ammo mind saving a clip or two for me?

Still i in needz of some bloodz plz help i got guile suit for the medic who helps me i got no med supplies. Im north of rog near the next town.

if you can get to msta, I can meet up with you...assuming i still hv some blood..PM me or something

Edited by kalskirata

was heading towards Bor when I ran into issue whit get teleported back all the time so I disconnect and reconnected when I respawned I was bleeding so I ran thru Bor looking for a bandage (becouse I have none) now a bleeding out near Bor and are in need of a bandage and a bloodtransfer.

Can anybody take the call?

if you can get to msta, I can meet up with you...assuming i still hv some blood..PM me or something

Ive pmed you waiting on reply

was heading towards Bor when I ran into issue whit get teleported back all the time so I disconnect and reconnected when I respawned I was bleeding so I ran thru Bor looking for a bandage (becouse I have none) now a bleeding out near Bor and are in need of a bandage and a bloodtransfer.

Can anybody take the call?

I'm near Bor, but dealing with someone else first. If nobody else gets to you I can help out afterwards :beans:

Ok, I still need help. Trooper tried to help me, but the problem is that I need someone with 1.7.2 and the latest beta patch. 1.7.2.1 gives me bugs and I cannot use it.

So anyone with 1.7.2 and beta 94876 near Windy Mountain (hill 311) near Bor, please help. I need a blood transfusion, but I already have blood bags.

Ok im back and in the fight! i have enough supplies but nearly no ammo, anyone need assistance PM me, also if you happen to see MP5 ammo and M9SD ammo mind saving a clip or two for me?

Really need help if possible... I'm in need of blood... down to 5k... haven't been playing long (3 days). lost my pack swimming from Zds only got chech pouch basic stuff...

Have just pm'd you soul .

any help would be appreciated thanks...

Ok, I still need help. Trooper tried to help me, but the problem is that I need someone with 1.7.2 and the latest beta patch. 1.7.2.1 gives me bugs and I cannot use it.

So anyone with 1.7.2 and beta 94876 near Windy Mountain (hill 311) near Bor, please help. I need a blood transfusion, but I already have blood bags.

somehow, I cant dl tht patch lol

somehow, I cant dl tht patch lol

My luck is horrible today... Friday the 13th, ofcourse.

i can be thre but it would be westcoast usa time gmt-7 9ish

if thats ok let me know

it could work but if anyone could get there before it would be great

Im around my computer for about 3-5 hours from now on ..

if you need help in almost any way ? ->check signature