Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Just like to thank RMG for helping me in a dire situation, and i'm sorry for you dying Brian.

Once again, thanks and I recommend these guys. I was in a very hard spot to find but they still got there.

Any medics willing to trek to vybor to help me and a couple of my mates? All three of us broke our legs last night and we're all out of morphine. Add me on steam if you can help, ID: Professorhugedix

Not sure why you spawned back in with 400 blood at the same spot... welcome to Alpha. I die - you live, thats my goal.. As soon as the team gets me, well head back your way and save you, again.

I need help badly mates, I've got a huge amount of blood loss. (Only 500 or so left)

Location: Hospital in Chernogorsk, or whatever it is called. The easterly most hopsital.

I've got weapons and good stuff. I've just gotten out of a PVP fight, and I HAVE BLOOD BAGS.

If ANYONE can help me, please please PLEASE add me as a friend on Steam.

Username is owatch, here is a link where you can add me via the owner of the mod: http://steamcommunit...254&searchtext=

Or email me at: Ilovemalware.___

Thanks a ton.

Edited by Shard

I need help badly mates, I've got a huge amount of blood loss. (Only 500 or so left)

Location: Hospital in Chernogorsk, or whatever it is called. The easterly most hopsital.

I've got weapons and good stuff. I've just gotten out of a PVP fight, and I HAVE BLOOD BAGS.

If ANYONE can help me, please please PLEASE add me as a friend on Steam.

Username is owatch, here is a link where you can add me via the owner of the mod: http://steamcommunit...254&searchtext=

Or email me at: charles.xrandolph2@gmail.com

Thanks a ton.

I'd appreciate it if you removed your email from the thread. I'd really hate for someone to send you a malicious email, and have you open it because the forum thread is in the title...

It just doesn't seem safe to me.

I have 4000 blood left and fading in and out of conciousness. If anyone can help im on the hill near cherno where the words are covering. The exact location is on the road, back against the truck.

I dont have any bloodbags, so if anyone can help, my steam usename is "SoloAce" (Profile picture is the sniper from tf2)

I'd appreciate it if you removed your email from the thread. I'd really hate for someone to send you a malicious email, and have you open it because the forum thread is in the title...

Thanks, changed it

I'd appreciate it if you remove your quote from the thread, as i'd hate for someone to send him a malicous email and have him open it because the forum thread is in the title...

RMG Came to Help me with my Coughing problem with antibiotics. no hitches. no drama. no BS. they are a sincere bunch of guys and want and are ready to help. thanks for all the help RMG and Dr. Wasteland!

I'll be on call waiting from patients from now till I pass out tonight. Post in this thread then add me and send a message on steam(fastest way to get help) or a pm on here. I'm in the south west as of right now.

Can I have someone bail me out? I closed a door and it broke my legs and lost 6k blood. I have a blood bag but I'm going to need someone to bring Morphine. Help is extremely appreciated, PM me or add me on Steam: Ratatouille.

Could use some help, Have a bunch of useful stuff. Broken legs outside a barn near Zelenogorsk. My steam name is Bweengeens. I could trade, I have an extra map and an extra m1911.

I also have an extra box o'matches!

Edited by Wilkysheen

RMG Just fixed up my broken legs and left me with spare supplied to help my friends. These dudes are quick, efficient and total bros, many thanks to those dudes

Still need medical help, Come on, someone?

Try RMG, I'm currently busy with a lot of other stuff.

You're very welcome Professor, I'm glad we could be of assistance.

On behalf of RMG to all of the unaswered thank you's and wonderful posts, allow this post to be a proper response.

We're proud that you chose us and trusted us with your life, and we're glad that we could become apart of your story.

We appreciate the kind words, donations, and everything else you have done for us as a community.

Thank you for being such fantastic patients, and while I'd love to see you all again sometime, I hope it's not in the same context as it was the first!

But if you do end up in another situation, I hope we would be your first choice once again!

Thank you for your support,

RMG

I just started medic'ing a few days ago and love it. RMG sounds pretty cool. How do I join?

Do you guys have to deal with bandits a lot?

I'm sure that there's always someone who calls in saying, "Oh help me i have low blood amounts about to pass out broke my legs and my arms and my spinal chord." and such, only to find out Mr. Bandit McSniper is in that grassy gnole 500 meters away lining up the shot as you realize he isn't bleeding.

WOW WOW WOW, had the most intense case just right now. This is why I don't go to cherno.

So I go to help a patient, I get to cherno from zeleno, quite a boring trip tbh. get into position in the apartments by the hospital, the patient was at the military tents. So i tell the patient to hop in the server im in. It doesn't work out as he gets the choose sex screen so i tell him to join another server. By this point im sketched out to all hell, im out of my comfort zone because im joining the server this guy is in and that is a big big big no no. So I get in the server and am waiting for about 3 minutes then all of a sudden I hear voices, FUCK! they are faint but I hear voices none the less. I tell the patient i hear voices on steam and as soon as I send it I hear gun shots. Panic'd makarov shots. I figure the patient is dead, mission over time to GTFO. Then I hear the voices say"your hear for rescue? what rescue?" The guys the patient ran into ended up patching the guy up and inviting him to play with them. But it wasn't over, im in the building next to them in my best kit looking like a threat. I hope on voice chat and ask if they can hear me, they say yes but faintly. I asked them if they were with a player named "patient". They say yes, I asked them if they gave him medical assistance, they say yes. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I peel the fuck out of cherno like nobodies fucking business. Even tho I was not the one to administer the blood the patient got the helped he needed. To everyone asking for medical assistance THIS IS WHY MEDICS DON'T GO TO CHERNO, WERE NOT ASSHOLES WE JUST WANT TO HELP AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. But anyways got some antibiotics so all went well who was it in the thread that needed antibiotics? Send me a pm with your post and ill help you out XD

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0

Hello. I am in Zelenogorsk, and I need a blood transfusion. I have blood on me, I just cannot do it myself. Anyone willing to help?

I still need help guys. Is nobody available? :(

WOW WOW WOW, had the most intense case just right now. This is why I don't go to cherno.

So I go to help a patient, I get to cherno from zeleno, quite a boring trip tbh. get into position in the apartments by the hospital, the patient was at the military tents. So i tell the patient to hop in the server im in. It doesn't work out as he gets the choose sex screen so i tell him to join another server. By this point im sketched out to all hell, im out of my comfort zone because im joining the server this guy is in and that is a big big big no no. So I get in the server and am waiting for about 3 minutes then all of a sudden I hear voices, FUCK! they are faint but I hear voices none the less. I tell the patient i hear voices on steam and as soon as I send it I hear gun shots. Panic'd makarov shots. I figure the patient is dead, mission over time to GTFO. Then I hear the voices say"your hear for rescue? what rescue?" The guys the patient ran into ended up patching the guy up and inviting him to play with them. But it wasn't over, im in the building next to them in my best kit looking like a threat. I hope on voice chat and ask if they can hear me, they say yes but faintly. I asked them if they were with a player named "patient". They say yes, I asked them if they gave him medical assistance, they say yes. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. I peel the fuck out of cherno like nobodies fucking business. Even tho I was not the one to administer the blood the patient got the helped he needed. To everyone asking for medical assistance THIS IS WHY MEDICS DON'T GO TO CHERNO, WERE NOT ASSHOLES WE JUST WANT TO HELP AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE. But anyways got some antibiotics so all went well who was it in the thread that needed antibiotics? Send me a pm with your post and ill help you out XD

This. This right here is why most medics do not step back into PvP hotspots or recent hot zones.

Will be sneaking around and willing to provide medical assistance if nearby.

Edited by kalskirata

This. This right here is why most medics do not step back into PvP hotspots or recent hot zones.

Will be sneaking around and willing to provide medical assistance if nearby.

seriously man, as a lonewolf high pvp areas are a no go. But if i need to raid a hospital ill take a patient or two and risk it LOL shits gunna get me killed one day ROFL

i raid hospitals early morning, much less players are on