Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Merino patched me up with Morphine and a blood bag, very friendly and nice medic, I can strongly recommend him. I am still in need for antibiotics. Any medic out there who can help me?

I am also in need of antibiotics, blood bag, and a can of food. I am an experienced player and have many rare wares for trade. I just cant locate that darn antibiotics.

PM me for details and locations.

Blood at 2800

It's amazing to hear all the stories of such heroic medics and gracious survivors.

This is why I'm proud to be a medic (and support) for the team RMG.

I think I can speak on behalf of all medics that such gracious and thankful attitude and these wonderful stories are what keep us going, it puts a smile on our face.

Cheers,

Austin

The RMG Medical Staff was quick to respond to my plight. They executed a swift rescue moments after my post. Thank you to Brian and his staff for rescuing me in the harsh new world.

The RMG Medical Team is on stand-by right now. If you need help, please PM me.

I'm in pretty bad shape just north of Stary Sobor. I need a blood transfusion' date=' and 2 morphine injectors. Willing to trade a Bizon PP-19 SD with three mags for your assistance.

[/quote']

Still need help.

Shout out to Brian and Austin from the RMG team! I had just finished raiding stary and the NW airfield for goodies and took a couple too many bullet wounds and zombie hits! Down to 2.5k blood, I submitted a request and within a half hour they were at my location and gave me a successful Blood Transfusion. Back to 12k blood, still alive with all my gear (minus a gillie suit that I donated to support their efforts!)

The RMG Medical team ROCKS! After my experience with them, I might even submit a request to be one of the medics or a support!!! Seriously recommend them if you guys are in dire need of medical assistance!

Hi there,

Please would it be possible to get some medical help, I am currently trying to get my bearings and will PM location to anyone who can help. I was chased by Zombies that wouldn't die no matter how many times I shot them. I have a broken leg and need a blood transfusion.

I'd be happy to go to any server and try and get to any location as nearby as poss for help!

Thanks!

Needing Antibotics can any 1 here help me! Give me a PM and we can try and arrange a meet!

[...] I was chased by Zombies that wouldn't die no matter how many times I shot them.[...]

Mother of God! They evolve!

@FaithLehaine and shemone

Please give us an approximate location with your requests. I bet many medics in here aren't mobile/motorized (I'm certainly not), so it would be nice to know up front if the patient is too far away to reach within reasonable time.

Ive tried getting in contact with Faith, no luck. I am going to head over to help shemone now.

i need a blood transfusion. Im North East of Starry Sobor in the tree line. I am down to 3k blood but i am mobile my legs arent broken so i can meet with you somewhere if need be. thank you in advance for any replies. My Skype is Pupulehaole just add me

Quick Update... Antibiotics successfully delivered and administered by Brian @ RMG & an Anonymous Scavenger! , 45 minutes after speaking on Vent with them and I'm no longer coughing my guts up!

Gave them a M16A2 to thank them for their assistance :)

I could need some help!

I got a broken bone and low blood level... :S

but your friendlist is full ='(

Looking forward to your assistance!

Regards Stuprör

I could need some help!

Regards Stuprör

Stuprör, since many of us are limited in mobility, it would help if we had a rough idea where you were. No need to give the server just yet. Then we can get with you via IM and make arrangements.

Joe

Thank you Combat Medic Lynx. I was low on blood near Starry and couldnt see any color. Lynx came to the rescue. thank u kind sir.

TO EVERYONE WHO IS MEETING WITH THE WHITE LIST AT 3:00 PM. I am at the meeting spot, waiting.

Please do not give away the location on this forum, but just know that we will start at 3:00 sharp.

I could need some help!

Regards Stuprör

Stuprör' date=' since many of us are limited in mobility, it would help if we had a rough idea where you were. No need to give the server just yet. Then we can get with you via IM and make arrangements.

Joe

[/quote']

Im in pogoverka!

I guess i will sign up for IM while waiting for a response ;P

I'm stuck in the Zelenogorsk supermarket with a broken bone and low blood, would be greatly appreciated if someone could come save me :]

Steam ID: FreeKill0 or Kurokoden

Im in pogoverka!

Sorry, something just came up IRL and I won't be able to assist immediately ... can someone else jump in?

Joe

Im in pogoverka!

Sorry' date=' something just came up IRL and I won't be able to assist immediately ... can someone else jump in?

Joe

[/quote']

Well, what you do is still amazing!

IRL is always more important then a game, so whatever it was good luck and thank you for what you are doing!

Guess i need to hope for someone to jump in for you! :D