rocket

Server Blacklisted: UK11

Use flares, chemlights and torches to navigate at night.. Like, what they were put in there for? Sure you give your position away but everyone has to use one to navigate unless they have NVG's.

Please remove dark nights, PvP and change zombies into huggable pillow people and where's my health-regen?!

Survival isn't suppose to be this hard!

Ugh, could a mod please close this thread until there is some relevant information to add? It's obviously getting into another stupid night/day name calling from random posters, not really pertaining to the subject at hand, and makes it pretty hard for people who actually want to *read* the forums to get some *useful information* on possible server hosting and game direction? Thank you.

As long as they continue to allow servers to set different system times I have no issue with the dark nights and feel they really add to the game. However, I've played an hour or two in the darkness and it just isn't for me. The daytime is tough enough so I only play servers when it's daytime and I know quite a few newbies like myself do the same.

I only get to play during the week, after work, and I live on the US west coast, so if not for the US servers using UTC +4 I'd either be stuck playing with a bunch of Russians I can't understand or wandering through the dark getting picked off my bandit packs.

I know many of you hardcore Arma vets read the above and cringe but I think more of you need to be open to the fact that there are hundreds of thousands of new players to the franchise and not all of us are ready to go stumbling through the dark against clans who have been playing this game for years.

I saw a TX server that had 0 zombies in it' date=' but like 45+ players... that isnt bad?

[/quote']

That was happening a lot lastnight, Happened on some Legion servers i was one, then some Random french ones, then a couple virginia ones. So i think it was probably a bug. I know all it really did was turn the game into a pop-apoc sim instead of zombie sim. It was nuts, players were looting everything and dieing left and right. But on 5 different random servers lastnight, i'd say it's a bug,not server admins messing around.

I saw a TX server that had 0 zombies in it' date=' but like 45+ players... that isnt bad?

[/quote']

Servers break from time to time

May I ask for a lock? I understand what I have done wrong, the server is blacklisted and we have reached a point of realisation of how something small can have a big reprehension. Cheers.