Crowbar Man

DayZ in 30 Seconds

Damn, it only took you 30 seconds to decide, "I'm going to be an asshat and shoot people now"?

PS. Giving yourself beans in a bit pathetic.

• Like 2

Actually, in 22 seconds if you remove the intro text ;)

• Like 2

Actually, in 22 seconds if you remove the intro text ;)

DAMN YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!!

But I am a good sport...

So you shall have some of my beans...

• Like 1

I wonder if a sniper sniped the sniper that sniped the sniper that the sniper sniped... xD

Meh, no idea why you would want to hang around Elektro with a rifle shooting players that have barely any good items.

Actually, that was "How most assholes play DayZ in about 20 seconds" I say 20 because the intro was about 10 seconds...

Instant Karma

Edited by Psychobob

Actually, that was "How most assholes play DayZ in about 20 seconds" I say 20 because the intro was about 10 seconds...

Instant Karma

Actually Me and -=PA=- Mikhail already said its really only twenty seconds... come one man read the above posts!!!!!

>:(

• Like 2

Meh, no idea why you would want to hang around Elektro with a rifle shooting players that have barely any good items.

To have some kills?

He died with 12k blood.. wat.

Edited by Marcarco

He died with 12k blood.. wat.

Headshot > 12k blood

• Like 1

It seems that everyone on the forums is against bandits yet ingame there seem to be more bandits than friendlies. Does this mean the bandits can't read and use the forums?

It seems that everyone on the forums is against bandits yet ingame there seem to be more bandits than friendlies. Does this mean the bandits can't read and use the forums?

Basically, this game gives you a fair choice to play your role, either you help people, or hunt them and kill them. Take out all bandits - it'll melt into pacific boredom ;) Take all friendlies - garbage box packed with dead bodies.

No, they're all here. Its just that about half the bandits like to believe they're friendly, and sit up on their high horse and tell everyone they're bad for shooting other people. Most people shoot on sight. Just half of them like to claim that they're friendly, so they can have an excuse when they didnt pull trigger first.

• Like 1