DayZPvP.com

What does everyone do in DayZ's "end game"?

I stash all my gear in my tent and head out to elektro to help noobs and clean the sniping spots overlooking the city.

end game in dayz -> mindless PVP

Good ideas here. Has anyone picked a certain town or hill and vowed to control that spot as much as possible? Thinking of starting a project for people who are bored.

I kill people.

Don't we all? *Besides* killing people what do you do? Do you hunt bandits? Run through the cities? Hide in the north and hope someone walks in your killzone?

It seems that I do the opposite of most of you guys. Instead of killing people for my own amusement, I experiment them. I set up a camp full of loot in a secluded place near the city, With me watching from a distance in a tower, I give people permission to loot it, as long as they take the weapon I tell them to. If they get greedy, and take a better gun, I shoot them. If they follow my instructions, they live.

I think I may start doing some data on this. It's interesting.

If youre watching from a safe distance then you cant possibly be in direct communication with other players and sending them to your camp unless you're using rcon commands from your own private server. I'm just gonna go ahead and say this is something you want to try doing but I doubt you have ever actually done it. And you're expecting us to believe it.

I've been cleaning cities lately, starting with the server I frequent. I run around major coastal cities taking down barbed wire and tank traps. There have been less and less lately though....

I've also been looking for the elusive bear traps. Had a teammate loot one off a kill once, but we never got to set it and play with it.

Yet to see a bear trap either, have a couple ideas in mind for where to put one.

I've been wanting to go play 'archangel' for some new spawns on the coast, but I can't get my hands on a sniper rifle to do so. I've found 3 AS50s the past week, two were eaten by tents before I could scavenge some M107 rounds for them and the third (which I finally had a lot of ammunition for) fell through the damned floor when I set it down to swap my M4A1 Camo SD into my pack. My friends had 2 more AS50s for me that they found in some poor sod's camp, but they foolishly stored them in our tent, which ate them when the server reset before I could make it back there.

I've also never driven a vehicle, every single one I fix up is eaten by the server when it's 90% complete, or stolen while I'm off scavenging for the last parts. I tried waiting to put them all on at once to reduce the chance of someone stealing it, but then that server ceased to exist with all of my car parts in it.

End-game goals aren't going well for me at all. My current life is at 19 days, 17 of which have been spent hunting a sniper rifle and/or vehicle.

I even have a functional ghillie and every single item except radio and a sniper rifle. Even rangefinders, NVG, GPS, Antibiotics, and a rocket for an M136. No idea where the launcher was, but I found the rocket in a tent near the Vybor airfield...

Edited by Askar

Make sure when you want to swap guns you take the gun OUT of your bag, don't put the gun IN the bag or it will delete. And never, ever put them on the ground, they will disappear like 25% of the time. Just double click backpack, right arrow the gun in your bag (account for the ammo space - it counts too) and they will swap seamlessly. Me and my buddies swap guns all day long.

quest for mountain dew? lol I have one, but... I will not rest until my backpack is full of mountain dews! MWAHAHA

I'm gonna start doing that now. Thanks :D

all you can do is collect stuff so you don't have to start from zero when you die the next time. But that's about it.

Killing other players isn't endgame, that's being bored and not knowing what else to do.

I liked to take my huey to the top of cherno-hotel and do a sniper-contest. just call the zombie, make the shot. if you headshot him, you get the distance in meters as points.

much more difficult than hunting freshspawns but a lot more fun... 

Especially for those of us who don't have the game running at 30-60fps all the time. 5fps pvp is just ridiculous.

Find a fishing hut, look out to sea and mull over how it came to this..

• Like 1

Please look at the date in which the topic was posted before commenting.