Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

I'd come join you, but I'm on the other side of the map, and I have stuff in my inventory I need for an event tomorrow, and I'd rather not die and lose it all.

Im just wondering what server it is, server 7 had a few players in it where as server uk 111 has like 2 online.. when I click to join it says I have a bad version O.O

Currently in the fort, only three of us. Killed most zombies not much goin on only a handful of people on server. All three are friendly.

Keep holding the fort guys. I'll come by tomorrow later in the day(US CST). I'll bring goodies for all. I will fill my inventory will food, soda and medical supplies. Expect me to be the guy with the crowbar.

I'm going to come, My guy is in berezino somewhere and is injured severely. I have 3000 blood left and need a blood transfusion. If i get to you guys, I have a blood bag but someone needs to administer it please. I will probably come on when someone confirms that the fort is still protected.

Well its 4:30 and I'm beat soooo the fort is officially empty, but is currently safe. Aside from that fort seems very well defensible and has almsot no sniping spots to get picked off from.

Some bastard removed barbed wire and sand rags that protected the tower and now zombies are rushing in and the same as people that are removing almost all of the sand rags. I killed most of them with my sniper but they are still coming. I left about 5 minutes ago because it kicked me for my ping. PLEASE FIX THE SAND RAGS AND BARBED WIRE COMBINATIONS AROUND THE NEW FORT FRIENDLY. HURRY :(

I wanted to join this, but the server uk7 is an old version now so it wont let me join it.

I was planning on driving some supplies down to you guys for your hard work, if you decide to change to a updated server ill see what I can do next time im heading your way (currently in the north hunting animals, I have shitloads of meat at the moment but no firewood :) )

Great Project. I want to help defending the zone. I have a DMR.

Went to the fort, asked if anyone was there a few times. Inspected the whole place and saw everything normal than a LMG killed me.

Im joining server 7, I hope this is the right server, last night I was stood around the safe zone myself just popping zombies

Im joining server 7, I hope this is the right server, last night I was stood around the safe zone myself just popping zombies

I'm going to the fort now with some friends.

Im at the original fort in the middle of chernogorsk, I have an ak74u and a blue hat on I think my vest is blue too just so you can tell who I am :)

Hasn't the fort moved to Berezino?

I'll try to go there to drop some supplies. Same IGN as here.

Edit: Well, server's full apparently.

Edited by MikaelM

I had no idea where the new fort is so ill head to berezino then

MikaelM no idea if the servers full cause it kept telling me theres a password had to keep rejoining