Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

server was to dark and i didnt want you guys to see a dude with SD m4 running up in the dark its not the most trusting gun

i will come do you guys have a vent?

You can't go near the new fort. If you do there is new explosions.

Anyone know any good locations to put the new fort? Fort Friendly: Overrun. Fort Haven: Bombed.

Anyone know any good locations to put the new fort? Fort Friendly: Overrun. Fort Haven: Bombed.

May need to scratch that. Fort Haven is reset and there are TONS of sandbags now. I need some help because I'm a fresh spawn in the dark.

What did you expect? Cherno is on the coast. You fagbandits that come to the coast expecting as50s and shit are retarded. Plain and simple. The best gear our guys had were ARs and maybe one or two DMRs.

We've got AS50's,M107, SAWs.. We just came to murder and steal anything useful.

No, you had an AS50 guy on overwatch with everything(which was most likely hacked in)who got blapped by an enfield, the same guy was on TEC building killing another 6 of your guys ;)

I was the guy asking for morphine testing the parameter, weapons & spotting the look out positions. I got killed by an AS50 going down a ladder unarmed(most likely the same guy who got killed) Daniel (3) iirc.

This is the problem in trying to be nice to people, there is aways an asshat that was to screw it up.

Your tears make it worth while, welcome to the apocalypse no_Ob =)

Edited by Ejaculacid

what server? Is there a teamspeak..........Nevermind 3rd person is off, i get sick in first person after awhile

Edited by Chucknorris405

I see you hordeslicer I'll assume that means yes

Yup. There are 5 people here now.

Is it currentlyinhabited? I just got murdered so I'm prob omw unarmed.

We could have picked you up but Cpt.Bizz destroyed the car after 7 mins of driving...

I am so in on this :D fed up of getting shot in the back when I would help others out!

Myself, and two otehrs are on our way, one is in a ghillie suit, ALL ARE FRIEDNLY. We will do whatever is required to enter we will help defend, etc, Have a ton of medicla supplies from elektro.

there is a tall white building right on the back edge of the safe zone, im currently on the roof of it

finally spotted my way in making my move