Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

My IGN NICK is ACU20 and i might come on sometime so watch ure fire!!

im gonna log in and make my way there right now.. dont shoot the female you guys :D

I'm thinking about spending a day there, but what are the plans for sustaining the guards on the long run? Do you have a lot of surplus food and water, or is anyone enlisted to go hunt and fill canteens?

Also, I'm way way up north. Opposite end of the map, in fact. Will take a while, if I decide to go.

What is the maximum ping allowed? I'm on the other side of the ocean, getting 250+ ping. I'd hate to start on my trek and be kicked for too high ping.

Edited by takfar

Love the idea, but choosing this location?

thats absurd, change it to somewhere less "noobish"

any other major city would do actually..

yeah toasty come in i saw you, i lit a fire inside the base

I'll come too, I helped defend the fort yesterday. Do you have any means to communicate? I don't wanna go back all that way to get shot.

Edited by Cheeseburger

UPDATE! The fort has been moved to a better location and a different server. More details tomorrow, Steins and I are doing all the boring work for you.

Edited by Hordeslicer
  • Like 1

Once again.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY THIS ON AN AMERICAN SERVER, THEY CAN USE US357

I've read through this thread, and just realized that it's just abunch of teenagers threatening to blow people's heads off with 50 cals. That rocketking or robking guy was a hack, and a joke in my opinion. I just regret not being able to get my group there due to server problems connecting.

The server US357 will say it is out of date, but it isn't, I assure you.

This is a good idea, and it just needs the right initiative and the right leadership. A mature chain of command needs to hold that fort off, not some kids who troll the game and don't trust anyone just because they aren't on skype.. Anyway. My group will not be involved in the building of the fort, only the outer cordon. We'll be overwatch and QRF, but we will not have any immediate interaction with the inhabitants. As for the inner cordon guards, well.. Fend for your self! We'll do our part, you do yours.

• Like 1

Once again.. IF ANYONE WANTS TO TRY THIS ON AN AMERICAN SERVER, THEY CAN USE US357

I've read through this thread, and just realized that it's just abunch of teenagers threatening to blow people's heads off with 50 cals. That rocketking or robking guy was a hack, and a joke in my opinion. I just regret not being able to get my group there due to server problems connecting.

The server US357 will say it is out of date, but it isn't, I assure you.

This is a good idea, and it just needs the right initiative and the right leadership. A mature chain of command needs to hold that fort off, not some kids who troll the game and don't trust anyone just because they aren't on skype.. Anyway. My group will not be involved in the building of the fort, only the outer cordon. We'll be overwatch and QRF, but we will not have any immediate interaction with the inhabitants. As for the inner cordon guards, well.. Fend for your self! We'll do our part, you do yours.

Steins and I have moved to a "better" server and the fort has been moved to a more secure location. We will have spare supplies to hand out and be a safe place to trade and group up with other players. We might need help fending off bandits and greifers once we reveal the location of the new fort.

Edited by Hordeslicer