Steins

Fort Friendly - Social Experiment

I shot 5 zed's chasing an unarmed player who wanted to make his way to the fort...it was the second accident...i gave all my stuff (Bloodbags, Morphine, Antibiotics, food, drink, ammo etc...) to the fort...and what happend? Got shot twice in a row next to the fort. Shoot by fort "friendly"...maybe ask before shoot...

lower all weapons on approach and hold a chemlight so no-one can mistake you for a hostile!, don't fire weapons on the way, if there are zombies let the guards take them out

Seems to be a lot of trigger happy dudes runninig around that fort.

Yea, hopefully by the time we get on tonight there will be some order at "Fort Friendly". Otherwise not much point going near it, just to get shot on arrival.

i think fort friendly needs to be a no guns tolerated except for the guards of which there should only be like 6.

• Like 1

i am just outside of cherno? is it worth going near the fort or are bandits ruling it at the moment? if bandits have taken over, we should recapture it :)

No, Bandits come and attack it then a noob comes and people thing they are a bandit as well and shoot him,

Im just outside Cherno now so don't shoot me im unarmed.

We are under attack we are running to secure if u run there u wil be killed on sight until i give the clear

We have the all clear everybody is alod in the base u may enter as u will. Daniel u were sniping and kill somebody so u r forbidden

Right, so I came across this camp last night I believe, Uk7, the camp fitted the description, and same location on map.

Just so you know, this is a general rant, I had an m14 I was rather fond of and I apologise if this was not your camp.

Adding to this, If it is your camp, I would like to join with my buddies, 4 extra hands cannot be bad.

If I am correct, you had maybe 3-4 tents and a bus, place was fenced out in a circle.

Me and 3 buddies were on the roof of the hospital west of this position... ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN SNIPERS KILLED US ALL. WE WERE JUST JAMMING GETTING SUPPLIES, KILLED A PLAYER ASSAULTING US FROM THE NORTH AND THEN YOU SPRANG ON US AND SNIPED OUR BUTTS OFF.

Finally I apologise for being rude if it was a different camp.

EDIT: Please understand, it was natural for us to retaliate when being shot at from an unknown location and ruining 4 players hard work. We had returned to Cherno on a supply run for medical goodies and had been there for literally an hour because we heard shots, then were beseiged, killed an attacker and THEN got taken down by one of your gung-ho cretin snipers.

Edited by Grimuldus2

Right, so I came across this camp last night I believe, Uk7, the camp fitted the description, and same location on map.

Just so you know, this is a general rant, I had an m14 I was rather fond of and I apologise if this was not your camp.

Adding to this, If it is your camp, I would like to join with my buddies, 4 extra hands cannot be bad.

If I am correct, you had maybe 3-4 tents and a bus, place was fenced out in a circle.

Me and 3 buddies were on the roof of the hospital west of this position... ONE OF YOUR GODDAMN SNIPERS KILLED US ALL. WE WERE JUST JAMMING GETTING SUPPLIES, KILLED A PLAYER ASSAULTING US FROM THE NORTH AND THEN YOU SPRANG ON US AND SNIPED OUR BUTTS OFF.

Finally I apologise for being rude if it was a different camp.

We don't have anything like that in Fort Friendly.

Anyone want to create one of these safety forts on an american server?

edit: Read previous posts about US357, will help but i dont have any things to contribute to the building of it.

Edited by Togasa

0712 Team Bizz, Evac from fort friendly it is abandon and left waste SideNote: My team will come back one day to destroy its remains and totaly kill anybody who opose my team or is there im sry but this was a bad idea this is a sociel Expriment that shouldnt have happen

0712 Team Bizz, Evac from fort friendly it is abandon and left waste SideNote: My team will come back one day to destroy its remains and totaly kill anybody who opose my team or is there im sry but this was a bad idea this is a sociel Expriment that shouldnt have happen

annoying 14 year olds

• Like 2

Well, so you know, I ranted earlier, however this attack was nothing to do with my group. 2 are in education and myself and another work. Do you need some extra guns later for retaking the fort?

Meaning we aren't online..

Edited by Grimuldus2