Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

Well, this isn't really a confession - more a funny story about a stupid clan and their multiple blatant failures at killing me. Here's a little back story;

I used to play SAMP on this server called Trueroleplay. I met this guy there named "the Falcon". After a while, he posted up a thread about DayZ in the other games section, and mentioned how is realism unit was making a survival group for the mod. I don't know what exactly happened during the time while I waited to buy DayZ, but in the end he had a falling out between his realism unit based on the fact a zombie apocalypse isn't very realistic. After a while, he started up his own clan with a guy named Mikey from the Netherlands and a guy named Jonny from Great Britian. Being the adventurer I am, I decided to accompany them on teamspeak from time to time and try to help them out by collecting gear and vehicles.

When they released their new server, US 1111, I joined in and helped them find vehicles. All in all, they had around 15 by the time I was done, 13 of them collected and repaired by myself and the guys from govnogaming (there was only 2 of us with toolboxes). I ultimately built up trust with them, and became a VIP on their server and within their clan. I never joined as I didn't really like Jonny, but I was always around. Since then, I've helped them collect some of the best gear they have (ghillies, rangefinders, nvgs, etc) and made them a better group people. On several occasions, they thought I had turned against them and got all mad, saying they could easily take me out.

Now, getting to the real funny story part. From that day on, I swore to never let them get the best of me (which was about 4 or 5 days ago). Every day I move towards their camp from my own and pick a few of them off with my AS50/AKM combination. I take what I need and leave their bodies there for them to recollect what I don't. Up until yesterday, all was fine, and I kept good with them over teamspeak. They had no sweet clue who was sniping them and it was starting to get on their nerves. Anyways, yesterday I went on a small mission with another VIP and a Staff Sergeant from their clan. During this mission, I "accidentally" was shot in the head by the other VIP. Conveniently, less than an hour later, I got banned from their Teamspeak with no reason or explanation.

Today, I went back to their base. I sprayed everyone down I could find, and raided all their tents. I blew up all their vehicles I didn't want, and left them with a broken bike and 2 broken buses. When more clannies came back, I shot them too. One guy tried to ghost me, but I smacked him promptly. I destroyed them all. The funny part? I plan on leaving their server by August 3rd at the latest. When I do, I'm giving away their grid coordinates and killing them all one last time.

Good luck afuclan.com - I'm coming for you, assholes (ps: I want my fucking gps back King, you dirty VIP cunt).

• Like 2

I was betrayed. So I just met a guy northwest of cherno preety far inland. We both annouced we were friendly and we sounded scared and was saying, "don't shoot don't shoot". We went on our way and I looked at my map and saw that I could follow his movements. So I tracked him to a barn I was just in. I went behind the barn and shot 3 grendades from my grenade launcher on my m16 right threw the barns little peak hole. He died with words like,"fucking pussy asshole I am friendly!!". I kinda felt bad but then saw he didn't have the food I needed and stopped caring. Sorry survivor Nate.

Okay, I was in the firehouse in Elektro, the one nea the church. I went up the stairs and on the first floor there sat someone unarmed. But he had an alice pack, that i wanted badly, so I emptied my shotgun, while he tried to escape. I hit his leg and he lied there, looking at me and screaming over direct communication: "You a**hole, see what you did to me?... etc." I got annoyed and shot him in the head.

Dear heavenly father who does not exist,

Here is a list of shit I have done since my last post,

Ran to the fire station to loot it, guy opened the door, stared at me for a few seconds brought my aim toward his skull and unloaded my AK into his face, "friendly!!" was in direct chat. Opps.

Also just logged in, was dark and someone was directly in front of me in a fires station again ( pattern emerging here ). I had nothing so looted a GPS from his pack and an AKM. He tired to go up the stairs and noticed he couldn't move past the object in the darkness (me) i calmly reloaded the AKM stolen from his pack and proceeded to end him.

Lets see what else, snuck up on a guy with a ghulliy suit ( no idea how to spell that meh ) as he crawled around an office building...not sure why, shot him several times in the leg with my m9 pistol and watch as he struggled to get away from me. Bit of an kid torturing the ants with a magnifying glass thing here. He Alt - F4 before i could finish him. Needless to say that was my fault.

Ok god that's it for today, will be back with more atorsities tomorrow iam sure.

Signed Boomstick.

Edited by Boomstick
  • Like 2

Met a unarmed guy and went with him to the balota airstrip, talking over direct. He went to the control tower, and found a akm there, i went to hangar and found a silenced m9 there. I went to meet him in the control tower, climbed up the ladder , went down the stairs, and he was there fighting off zombies. I said friendly once more and shot him in the face. I felt bad.

Edited by witek26

as he crawled around an office building...not sure why, shot him several times in the leg with my m9 pistol and watch as he struggled to get away from me. Bit of an kid torturing the ants with a magnifying glass thing here. He Alt - F4 before i could finish him. Needless to say that was my fault.

OUT OF THE WORST THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN, THIS. IS. THE. WORST. POSSIBLE. THING.

I was sitting in a wood near Stary Sobor with a DMR to secure my friend who was looting the Military Tents there. Suddenly i heard a "OH SHIT!" in Skype and saw, that there was someone in the tent he just entered. The guy sitting there wrote in the chat: "Hey, i'm NOT dangerous!" and after this "I'm low on blood, please take a bloodpack out of my backpack and help me! I could've killed you so please just help me!" My friend did as he was told and told me not to shoot when they leave the tent. As they left the tent i aimed for the guys balls, just for fun! But suddenly i heared a shot near me and panicked. I shot and hit the poor guy in the head. As my friend felt to the ground i saw annother guy running to their corpses. I shot this guy, too. My friend survived, but as i later heared, the guy that was saved by my friend was hunting this guy who shot at us because he killed his group. He was about to shoot when i killed him. Well, at least now we both have NVs and Rangefinders... and GPS and everything else we both would ever need. But I think this guy as a friend would be much more valuable.

Worst thing I've done... well there are a few but here's a short story.

I was unarmed and searching the airfield of Balota when i heard sniper fire, figuring i had nothing to lose i headed towards the gunfire and found a guy in a gillie suit with either a DMR or a AS50 (can't really remember) shooting at a fella over at the military camp in one of the hides.

I crawled up to him and laid next to him, he turn around and spotted me to which i replied with a friendly "hello!"

He got a chatting as he was trying to kill this guy over the road, i kept him busy talking while i opened his pack and took a silenced M4 CCO and all his ammo and then promptly RAN.

I didn't try and kill him i figured i had done enough i just snatched and ran.

Along the way i found a tent, this tent had an AKM and enough ammo to take down a small country, i noticed the tent had Lee Enfield ammo inside so i placed the Lee Enfield i had found at a nearby barn and the ammo i had collected inside the tent for the owner as a thankyou for the AKM (see im a nice person). *About an hour after i was 1 shotted by a zombie and eatten...*

Also just to show that karma has been included into this game, a few lives later i found an alice pack i really needed in a general store, transferred all my stuff into it and just before i picked it up someone came running in (unarmed) took the pack and bolted... i tried to shoot them but they got too much of a head start and D/C'd... FML Karma

Edit: also i'd like to appologise to anyone who was on AU1 the other night when me and a few friends ambushed you guys trying to land your helicopter at Devils Castle, we killed you all and nearly your driver, you got me but your lucky to have escaped i must say.

Edited by Kegel_Exercise

Just started a game found a axe found a noob with no wep broke his legs healed his bleeding then walked off. 10 mins later i see the same guy crawling to the hospital i walking up to him and say remember me? I broke your legs. Then killed him after he stops and looks at me.

Ran over a new player as he spawned just east of Cherno.. in a bus. At full speed.

I have no regrets, he made a rather satisfying "crunch" under the wheels.

The best part is how he was looking for the noise of the bus, but looking the wrong way... Until he turned to see the bus approaching at 60, only 10ft from him :D

Edited by Rhyye
  • Like 2

Ok this is mine confession:

With group of guys I hang out for month or so now things are getting bit boring except for Huey hunts. Most fun thing to do is plant traps and bury people in buildings and sometimes road races. Some of them you can see on

. Latest prank was really fun.

One of our guys died and spawned near Cherno. By chance he found naive survivor which shared guns and stuff with him. Then they wandered to Elektro. I ran down to power plant and undermined chimney. With some lame excuse of need to cover his ass while looting forced survivor to climb up that chimney. When he started doubting and moving back down I

. (vid should be up today)

Yesterday or so we placed charges in office and hospital in Elektro. Some guy run into us at office so we told him to get hell out. He did. But not for long that stupid brought another one with him and ran into building while we were setting up to blow up those charges. We decided one warning should be enough so trigger was pulled and

Man I love DayZ!

Edited by mishak

I had just spawned in electro and decided to go to the fire station, i found an akm on the top floor and scouted out the city for a minute. i heard over direct chat someone saying they see me and they are unarmed and being chased by zeds, they said they where coming into the fire station and not to shoot. i walked down to the bottom floor and there stood 2 unarmed guys bandaging. i stood there for a second then shot them both in the chest, as they droped they both starting shouting for me to spare them and begged me for mercy, i put 2 more bullets in each body and then went north.

Some may say im just a cold blooded murderer, but how do i know they wouldnt have picked up a hatchet 2 minutes later and killed me for my akm?

I have no regret.

On top of a building i saw a couple of tents in the middle of the street. A guy soon walks towards the tents and takes a look. I shot his leg and watched the zombies mob him down. Didn't loot him.

Sincerely,

The Joker

New worst thing. Seeing a guy outside elektro, without weapon. He stares at me and I stare at him. He starts moving towards elektro, and i shoot him in the back. I didnt loot him. I buried his body. One step towards psychosis. Great.

I expect to be ranked pretty high on here.

Worst thing ive done.

Broke a fresh spawns legs by shooting him repeatedly, banadaged him up but he was still crawling. Me and a friend were just messing with him, shooting around him etc.But we had this grenade, and said "hey lets just use this on him as he crawls"

The guy was obviously new, didnt know how to chat or fight back. But he understood us, we told him if he could crawl away before we could land the grenade, he could live.

Lets just say he *sunglasses* made it in pieces.

EDIT: i also kill fresh spawns pretty often. This was a rare case out of the bunch.

Edited by HeHeHe

Well, one time I was chilling in a barn after a fresh spawn. I found a CZ 550 and a Winchester 1866 with ammo for both. I went to another building and found an Alice Pack, so I decided to go pick up some jerry cans from the barn for my friend. I hid in the bottom corner of the barn, and I noticed a crossbow and double barrel shotgun had spawned where the previous two weapons had been...

I decided to pack a bowl while I waited for my friend. As I was relaxing, I start to hear "friendly, friendly..." from some player approaching the barn. I didn't reply, but he came in and asked if he could take the double barrel shotgun since all he had was a crossbow. As he went on and on about how people kept backstabbing him...and how nice I was for letting him have the gun...I never once said anything. However, as soon as he went to exchange his crossbow for a shotgun, I promptly put a couple of slugs in the back of his head...

I've been known to pull a dick move or two... :rolleyes:

Drove around in a full server picking up noobs along the coast in my vehicle that I stole, then driving them into my friends LOS one as50 shot to the engine and we all done cooked. 5 murders for him.

I dunno why I feel bad, but I almost sort of do.

Finally found a boat, and decided to boat down to the island with the helicopter spawn. We were planning on making a nearby island our base, but first we wanted to scout out this one for the chopper. On the way down we found another boat and took that. Then we get the island, and find a boat already parked there.

We found a tent on the island with a DMR with lots of mags, plenty of food and drink, a main rotary assembly, frag 'nade, and plenty of obviously duped jerry cans/ windshield/scrap metal screens for the chopper. Now all they needed was a chopper. We ate all of the food and drink, took almost everything in the tent, used our jerry cans and tossed them into the ocean and replaced them with theirs, blew up the tent with the frag 'nade, and then stole their boat thus stranding them on the island without any food or water.

Of course, the original plan was to leave the tent up and to surround it with bear traps. But then we decided to not be complete dicks.

i was metagaming 2 guys via teamspeak, stalking them for about an hour. they split up and i waited in the middle, for when they regrouped. i almost killed the first guy as he was running through the forest (the prick DCed), then i dropped the second as he came over the hill to look for me.

i acted like i had just returned to my computer:

me: "hey guys, just heard the tail end of that, got dropped, eh?"

2nd: "yeah i got hit hard"

me: "did you try DCing?"

2nd: "nah, i got hit in the-"

1st: "yeah, i did, i did. got away too.."

me: "yeah nice man. keen to group up at all? i'm just near *wherever it was, +1km*"

2nd: "nah i'm over it"

1st: "uh, yeah alright, i'm pretty close by"

we met up, and the guy states he's hungry, so we go looking for a pig around green mountain-ish. i was holding an m16a2, and planned on pulling out my DMR and pinning him when he was gutting the pig or something. i hesitated multiple times. i felt really bad about this. yeah, he DCed on me and i was pissed off, but i had actually met up with and been talking to this guy.

we stumbled across a deer stand, and he starts scoping it out with binocs. this was it, i'd hesitated too many times. "i'm just gonna take point in those connifers" i stated, which i did, but then doubled back around the top of the hill. he was in the open, standing still with his binocs out. i was holding the DMR, with a strong sense of pre guilt welling up inside me. still he should have already died so BANG.

me: "dude, i just heard a DMR *over there*.. there he is!! taking shots!!"

1st: "i'm dead..."

me: "what? oh.. well, i got the guy with the DMR.."

i did feel pretty bad about this. he said earlier he'd been alive for 17 days, but he didn't have the rangefinders i needed..

so i hid the corpse, destroying an AS50, M4A1 CCO SD, NVGs and the like in the process

Edit: i got this whole sequence on fraps. from stalking him, to the first time he DCed and i killing his mate, then up to the final blow. will youtube it when i can be bothered :)

Edited by Haplo
  • Like 2

Got killed with tractor parked in woods, ran back toward tractor saw a guy driving it down. Contacted over coms, let him know what had happened, he gave me the tractor back. I was amazed. Got into my tractor (he was even nice enough to fill the gas up) he starts to run away, grab the m16203 from the gear, packed in a HE round and fraged him as he ran into the woods.