Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

I was in the powerplant firehouse in Elektro getting a gun as I had just died with the release of 1.7.1.5. My irl friend and I were on TS, and we got some ok loot. Czech and enfield for me, M1911 and AKM for him. As we are leaving the tower one of you people snipe him from the ridge, and I take cover against the concrete out of the sniper's view. I camp the staircase for about 20 minutes, and then I hear footsteps. "Friendly?" "Yeah, i'm up on the second level with an Enfield." Survivor comes up, survivor goes down. The fact that he made it made me assume that the sniper had left, so I looted his body to find a makorov and a glorious can of beans. My friend spawned in Elektro and got his gear back too, so it was a win win.

Two of my friends and I were hitting up the apartments in Chernobyl looking for tents/food/water with me sitting in a treeline with my trusty DMR and range finder when I notice two other kids on the hospital roof with just pistols, I decide I want to harass them a bit so I take a shot for fun, breaking one of there legs. His buddy, hits the deck and starts to bandage his friend/give morphine, and I decide I want to give them the false sense of security. Meanwhile my friends are freaking out at the sound of my snipe and are booking it for the trees. I tell them what's going on and they calm down and return to our camp. Meanwhile I'm waiting for the kids to start heading down the ladder, and when the first one does, I let him get down. When his buddy realizes that his friend was "safe" he stands up only to get headshotted from 400m his friend manages to spot me, and starts zigzagging to me, so I drop him as well, take the medical supplies and head home.

Me and a dew guys found a car in vishnoye that was totally broken. I usually play with three other guys but we met a fourth on teamspeak called igor and we all worked on the car. Igor then got another guy on callled evo and we all set to fixing the car. We fixed it and then we all adventured throughout the day. This is what happened. All the regulars got off and evo got off so it was just me and igor. I didnt like him very much because he always hogged the loot and the driver position. Were driving down the road and he decides to get out in the middle of the town and loot a building. Zombies aggro and he gets hit and I kill the zombies. He is now lying in the road way north east with me by the car. He is unconscious and he says bandage me. I go over to him and bandage him. Then he says give him an epi pen and morphine. I say sure and go into his pack and move his inventory into mine. He had bloodbags and allot of ammo. Then i get in the car and turn the engine on. Did you just get in the car he asks. I say ya im getting some painkillers for you. Then I floor it and drive until my heart stops racing. Of course later evo gets on and I go to pick him up and ask for a transfusion. He then shoots me in the back of the head saying thats for igor.

Igor, sounds soo russian..

Well, you left his friend, so you had it comming, i would never have picked the other guy up :p

Last night I was at Balota AF when 3 guys ( I thought there were only 2 at first) roll in to search the hangars. Once they had agro'ed a Zed, I decided to open fire. Turns out I suck with the AKM, because they killed the zombie, AND me. Anyways, back to life, and lo and behold I get spawned at Balota :). I make a beeline fore the airstrip hoping to salvage SOMETHING from my corpse. I snuck around behind the hangars, and all three of them are still there, so I walk in like nothing is wrong, with only a flashlight to threaten them.... this is when it gets fun... I explain to them that I was actually trying to HELP them by taking a shot at a Zed agro'ing from the far side of them, and that I missed.. They ..lol.. accept this info and let me tag along with them. Needles to say I was tagged as FoE, and they were playing on the FoE server... so now I am providing nav data to my clan-mates while we travel. It did not end up well for them... and I got all my gear back....

I plenty acts of banditry to tell, but for now i will only type one.

I was on the roof of the Electro hospital minding my own business trying to loot some bodies freshly killed bodies (Thats another story for another day:) and some medical supplies for my friend. Then i hear a the sounds of a bunch of zombies run by. I peek over the edge to see nothing. Hmm, i say whatever an go about my business. Then I hear it again. I look over the edge to see just the road. I start to check my perimeter. Then i saw the cluster fuck this guy got himself into. I saw a little man run into the school followed by a cloud of zombies. He sets up on the ledge an starts capping off watch zombie in the head. He needed all the ammo he could get. He had just started so he only had a mack. I watched him kill every single zombie in Electro with only a pistol. That bad part is that it was through my crosshairs. Bang, thud, rage.

I'm probably one of the most friendliest players in any game, so seeing a guy being chased by a horde and doing nothing but lay prone was pretty evil for my standards.

The worst thing I did was shooting my teammate in the back...

He accidentaly agroed some zeds and was in a pretty bad shape. So i tried to save him but I missed on the zeds.

The worst part is that the body dissapeared like after a minute so we lost all that sweet gear he had.

(We are still a team)

I am fairly new to the game, and my step-dad and I were playing, and we found ourselves in Cherno. It was our first night of real playing and it was getting fairly dark. We looted a hospital and couldn't figure out how to do a transfusion, as we were new, and so we continue on our way, 6000 blood each, to continue searching. We found some green tents, somewhat like an outpost, and started checking inside them. As I pop out of one tent, I look at the roof of a nearby building, and notice a survivor with a rifle standing up there. I quickly ran back into the tent, turned to my step-dad, who plays right next to me, and said "There's a guy up there!" and on the chat I ask if he's friendly. Sure enough, he is. He comes down the ladder and walks into the tent. He asks us if we need blood transfusions. We say yes. He gives me a transfusion. I figured out how to give my step-dad a transfusion. All was good.

But then he says "Can someone give me a transfusion please?"

My step-dad says "Yes"

Suddenly, a zombie comes through the tent and this guy kills it for us. My step-dad opens up on the guy and blasts a whole Makarov clip into his chest. He goes down. I go to loot his body, but nothing appears. Then the body starts squirming. I turned to my step-dad and said "He was unconscious!"

The guy get's back up, still trusting us, and says "Transfusion before I die, please!" my step-dad again says "Okay. oh and sorry, it was dark" and then shoots him again in the face. 'LUiT has been killed' I got my first Lee Enfield. Sorry, LUiT....

Well I was in electro on the loading dock from the ocean with the cranes and next to me in an empty garage like building a grenade exploded I quickly climbed up a crane and spotted two survivors running along the dock, one ghillied and one female (the female had an m107), with four or five running zeds chasing them. They finally got into position to fend off the zombies when I aimed my m14 with the red dot and quickly murdered both. I climbed down the crane looted the m107 excitedly and moved back to the crane. A friend of theirs typed in the side chat asking how they died and where they were. He showed up and complained that the m107 wasn't an m107 but a cz550 I had replaced it with in my backpack. I then proceeded to snipe him with my newly stolen m107 rifle. I still have that rifle, but logged off with no water and will most likely die my next visit to Chernarus. Karma I guess.

i was in one of the many farm houses looting ammo and noticed that it was completely empty and was like hmm strange i move to the building next to it only to see a guy outside walking off at about 600m aimed my le enfield and down he went at first didn't think much of the shot but turns out anything beyond 400m is nice shot haha

I have been playing for quite a while now, getting shot every time I try to type "friendly" in chat. The worst case was just after 1.7.1, and I lost my Guillie, Camo clothing, AKM, M1911, and tons of gear (in my Alice backpack). I logged on from the day before in supermarket in Berezino, just in front of guys rifle. Needless to say, before i typed Fr... in chat, I was shot in the face.

So two days ago, after 30 mins of roaming I stopped on 2nd floor of barn just north of Prigordky. I was quite angry as due to some server glitches I could not pick up double barrel shotgun, so I just logged off.

Finally, yesterday morning seconds after I spawned I saw a survivor in prone position just in front of me (on 2nd floor of a barn, just north of Prigordky). Remembering what happened to me last time I emptied my Lee Entfield clip in his face, killing him instantly.

He had M1014 and M1911 on him with full tool set, as well as some food and water. Sorry bro, but I did not want to risk getting killed....again. 2 Minutes later, still in shock and under adrenaline, I logged off for the day. My first murder.

Thanks for the gear though... :-)

When I first played the game, It was night and I was exploring cherno a bit. Then I found my first weapon. A CZ550.

I also met a group of players who were communicating trough the ingame chat (pretty stupid if you ask me) so I just blended in and they didn't have a clue anymore who was who.

I ended up firing a few shots in the air and sprinting away to the top of a crane, watching how almost every zombie from cherno went nuts attacking the group :D

I was looting the cherno supermarket at night when a guy came through the frontdoor carrying a pistol. I shot him point blank, afraid of him doing the same. As I looted his body I noticed that his pistol was actually a flashlight and he had just spawned.

forgive me o' powerful bean god' date=' for i have sin.

I killed someone in the airfield with nvgs, m4a3 with full mags and supplies to support me for the rest of the month.. i also killed his 3 unarmed friends..

shortly after that I stole their red car with 20 fueltanks and all the parts for a helicopter..

[/quote']

LMFAO AWESOME!

i was a bandit with a skin and a guy snuck up on me and told me to drop my weapon, so i dropped my only equiped weapon...an out of ammo makerov, i then equipped a m1911 i had in my bag and plugged the guy as he turned to grab some loot i dropped. after that moment of self defence/pre emptive attack i played as abandit for ages, but got bored as most dudes could kill me or would start groups to kill me :/ so i stopped and now i help bros out. hell ealrier today a dude went to cherno and then to zeleno just to give me morphine. i offered ihm beans as a reward but he said no :/

Had a broken leg without morphine a nice survivor comes up and gives me morphine and a blood bag. As he is walking out I thank him with a crossbow bolt to the back of the head. Made me feel great!

I was inside the hospital in elektro and a guy spawned right next to me, didn't even take the time to see if he was friendly, my first instinct was to chop him in the face with my hatchet.

He didn't even have anything on him except a revolver and some beans. I felt pretty douchey afterwards.

Me and my friend lured one guy to the electro north fire-station with friendly talk and then snipped him out of the top floor. we also shot a guy out of a gaz once. also we where driving down the road in said gaz and topped a hill to almost run into tractor driving survivor. i jumped out and put half a clip into his driving compartment. the tractor blew up. got nvg range finder silenced m4 dmr and a coyote pack from him.

My fifth or sixth life i ran straight into Elektro. I had a bunch of zombies on my ass. I ran aimlessly until I saw the grocery store. I ran straight in and shut the door, but I realized there was a survivor in there. I told him "Don't shoot, I'm friendly! I'm friendly!" to which he replied "Alright man, we're cool.". I asked him what he was doing and he said "I'm just waiting for my friend.". I simply said that I was looking for some food and ammo. I went into the back and found a map. I said to the stranger "Hey chill here, I'm going to run across the street and see if theres a Makarov mag in the hotel" and he said "Alright." I ran across the street, getting no aggro on zombies. I found 2 Makarov mags and an empty water bottle. I ran back into the grocery store, and he was in the same corner, doing nothing. I said "Hey man, I didn't find any ammo. Ill check in the store again." He said "Okay, my friend should be here soon, you can team up if you want." I agreed. He turned to face the door, and I unloaded 3 shots into his skull.

I felt horrible. But that was my first player kill, and it was sweet... Oh so sweet..

I love all the "I felt horrible" etc in this thread, I'd wager that none of you feel "horrible" at all and in fact feel "glee" at killing innocents.

I was playing as a "survivor" trying to be nice to people but all it's gotten me is shot, so I shoot anyone on site now, and this is what the game will become thanks to all the people like those in this thread.

So when it's so completely rooted that you can't last 2 minutes from spawn due to PK's I hope none of the names in this thread are on the forum whinging about it :)

To my first kill, the poor bastard on a hospital roof standing bolt upright with his back turned.

I don't think he was armed... I honestly didn't think I had any hope of making that shot. The CZ was new, unfired and apparently I estimated the distance and had the zeroing more accurate than I gave myself credit for... right in the back of the head from 600m.

I laughed, cheered... then felt kinda bad. First ones always the hardest right? I'm sure there will be more.

There was almost a second, bleeding to death she was. I thought I'd save the bullets and let blood loss do the rest... I felt REALLY guilty about that one, but I didn't have much ammo. Suddenly they dissapeared! What! Damn they disconnected! Didn't feel bad at all after that.

Vas.

Two days ago, i was wandering around on the coast near Krutoy Cap, when i suddenly saw 2 persons lying on a bigger rock with weapons which looked like sniper rifles. I decided to check out what was going on there, so i ran into the forest to came up behind them. As i slowly approached the rock, i was a bit suprised seeing that there are 2 guys with sniper rifles looking at the coast, while another guy was checking out the coast with binoculars. I watched them a few minutes while i was laying on the ground behind them in my ghillie-suit. These guys were obviously hunting people on the coast and i didn't liked it at all. While all 3 was looking away from me, i crawled onto the rock, set up a satchel charge, stood up and ran away into the forest. I turned around and saw 1 guy standing up and looking at me, ready to shoot, but it was too late - the satchel charge blew up and all 3 guys died, i ran to their bodys, checked the gear and took off.