Maedis

Confess your sins here - The worst thing you've d

Worst thing i've ever done to a player?

Well, I headed out to the NW Airfield to see if I could pick up some supplies, and I found a guy working on a helicopter.

So I sat in the bushes to hide myself and waited for him to finish, and sure enough, when he did, he got into the pilots seat and started it up. Whilst he was starting the engine I stood up and emptied some rounds through the cockpit window, I then proceeded to steal his supplies along with the helicopter.

I truly get depressed by the amount of terrible stories in this thread.

It used to have such emotionless and heartless stories once.

Tales of brave warriors doing the unthinkable.

Now it's a repetive stage of i layed on this roof, and sniped this guy with a flashlight on the other.

I killed a freshspawn with a makarov for the beanz bro.. BANDIT 4 LYF YO..

I can't be one of the few serious bandits who thinks this is just pathetic?

It's like a disease for the rest of the real bandits to have scum like this lurking arround.

People who that a story about hwo you stalked a survivor for 5minutes and then killed him, just to realize he was armed to the teeth....

with a hatchet..!

The originality is gone in the thread pretty much.

And yes, it does sadden me, quite some bit.

Oh, and please, do bring some hate my way, id love to see your mature response.

To the people who read and agree.

Thanks in advance for the beans!

(worth a shot)

• Like 7

i thought my story (4 up) was pretty legit :(

Yeah, you are legit enough mate :)

First story to get my beans in over 10pages worth of useless reading.

And worth it aswell.

I have two confessions.

First, me and a friend were sniper hunting on the hills NE of Elektro when we spoted a fresh spawn searching the east firehouse in Elektro. He had no gun, so we just watched him through our binocs for amusement until he got on the roof. He proceeds to sprint around the roof for a good minute, frantically checking the ladder and staircase to see if anyone was coming up. He then climbs all the way to the top of the firehouse and crouches down while scanning the city. My friend squeezes off a few shots w/ his AKM at him which I can see makes him bleed. He goes prone, then gets up and bandages himself. At this point, I figured he'd climb down off the roof, but he continues to stay on the roof, scanning the area to see who shot him. This time, I pop a few shots into him w/ my CCO SD and we see he's bleeding once again. I'm guessing he was low on blood at this point given his next move was to take a gainer off the top of the firehouse and kill himself. I really did feel like a scumbag for that one. I think his name was Felix. Felix, I'm sorry. :(

Also, me and the same friend ganked two survivors in Cherno. I was on the high ground near triple yellow, again w/ my CCO SD. My friend had just been killed and was running to Cherno from Balota. As he's coming into town, I spot two survivors ahead of him, running to the supermarket. They exit supermarket, clear out the red house next to it before heading to fire station. My friend gets on voice comm and starts telling them he's friendly and he's just trying to get back to his friend who's hurt. He leads them out the front door of the firehouse and right into the trap. Shot both of them between firehouse and the apartment blocks.

This:

Again... sorry for leaving you with a bloody butt-hole, "WantToTeamUp" - But seriously... would you trust someone with a name like that? :D And while I'm far from being a Bandit... I guess we were desperate (though it does sound like I'm having too much fun)

Edited by tenzomonk

My friend and I were playing and I broke my legs. So i sent him up north to Stary to look for morphine in hopes that he didn't have to go back to cherno. In stary, he meets a friendly player who gives him blood bags and morphine to help me and they also blood bag each other. He goes from stary with my friend to the barn down the road from novy to join our group after helping my friend for a while. All the while my friend and I were planning for me to kill him the second he entered the barn. I shot him instantly and felt terrible.

R.I.P. Elliot

Probably the guy i was toying with yesterday on the shore at Cherno...

Been mostly killing up north but went south to snipe some snipers... saw a guy spawn on the shore and watched him go in the church... When he came out i shot him with my M4 SD till he passed out. He came to, bandaged, then i shot him again... let him bandage, then shot him again... then a zed ate him....

Sadistically fun.... I usually don't kill fresh spawns, but when i do, I make it last ;-)

I truly get depressed by the amount of terrible stories in this thread.

It used to have such emotionless and heartless stories once.

Tales of brave warriors doing the unthinkable.

Now it's a repetive stage of i layed on this roof, and sniped this guy with a flashlight on the other.

I killed a freshspawn with a makarov for the beanz bro.. BANDIT 4 LYF YO..

I can't be one of the few serious bandits who thinks this is just pathetic?

It's like a disease for the rest of the real bandits to have scum like this lurking arround.

People who that a story about hwo you stalked a survivor for 5minutes and then killed him, just to realize he was armed to the teeth....

with a hatchet..!

The originality is gone in the thread pretty much.

And yes, it does sadden me, quite some bit.

Oh, and please, do bring some hate my way, id love to see your mature response.

To the people who read and agree.

Thanks in advance for the beans!

(worth a shot)

Maybe you just don't know how to read, dipshit? Has that thought ever crossed your mind? This thread is about the "worst thing you've ever done" (ie, something you might feel bad about later). This thread is NOT about the most epic act of banditry one has ever committed. Stop trying to sound high and mighty over there ya tosspot... :facepalm:

I was running through a town with little gear and very low blood. I saw another survivor on the floor with an AK trying to avoid detection. To save myself I shot him, breaking his legs, and proceeded to throw a flare at him to attract all the nearby zombies so I could escape. Once the hoard had died down a bit I looted some medical supplies and his food before heading on my way. Since then I have discovered the joys of indirectly killing survivors.

Edited by RaxUK

I got a new one for you all. Was running with a fresh spawn I was running with a train of Zed's following me when I happen upon a wookie and what I can only assume was his friend. Yelling that I was friendly they turn and open up on the train, killing them when I see what must be a hacker spawn of an ammo crate. Running to it I quickly looted a Lee and, to thank my new found friends, I put a bullet in each of their heads. The second guy had just enough time to tell me not to do that after his friend was dropped before I silenced him for good.

Me and my partner make a great team, and my partner happens to be a girl, so players generally don't shoot her if she says anything over direct com. We abuse the FUCK out of this and it's led to multiple 3+ man squads being decimated by my AS50 while she's walking around with them, getting free gear, giving me intel while giving them "my location" and putting them into spots where I can easily put a .50 in their chest cavity.

Probably the meanest thing I've done though is take out a player's legs near Stary, which put him unconscious, then walked up to him and took the morphine out of his backpack and left him there. Watched for a few minutes to make sure he didn't have any in his inventory before leaving him stranded there. Hope he had a nice crawl.

Edited by xFortune
  • Like 1

I shot two players in the grocery store of cherno today after seeing them first, they entered without seeing me and began to loot. It was entirely worth it as they likely would have done the same, be aware of your surroundings I guess. KoS is the right policy as Iv'e had maybe two encounters out of them all which ended in both parties leaving peacefully, both times I shot zeds around the guy and needed a blood transfusion, both times the individual was unarmed and complied.

Got my first player kill last night. I felt so guilty. I was in ANZ 3.

I spawned to the right of Electro, near those barns. Made my way up very difficultly thanks to my controls being very screwed up (turns out if you play on a server with an older beta version it screws with your controls).

I get to the barns, finding only hatchets and cans.

There was also a dead body holding a load of beans.

I heard the sound of constant gunshots coming from the city, saw flares casting an eerie glow on buildings and read names of people who have recently been killed pop up rapidly.

I don't like Electro or Cherno, I have never entered either and survived. So with apprehension, I crouch ran in the darkness, going building to building gathering whatever I could.

The server must have had something against me, if it wasn't empty cans, it was a damn hatchet.

I was watching my thirst meter slowly turn red, and as I reached the medical tents it had begun to blink. I became desperate.

As I entered my third tent, I heard footsteps nearby. Not those of another shuffling zed, but that of another player.

He came bungling down the street, crouched down, hatchet drawn, being as careful as possible. He was like me, another survivor caught in a tough situation and was trying the high risk, high reward route that Electro offered.

He crept up to the furthest tent and began going through each one, looking for whatever he needed.

My heart was in my throat as I watched him, hidden in the darkness clutching my hatchet, waiting for him to accidentally enter the wrong tent. Yet for some reason he skipped over mine. Maybe he saw me; maybe he was just absent minded in the moment, maybe my luck chips were finally cashing themselves in.

At that moment my thirst icon was pure red with a plus sign in the middle, my blood started to drain. I could physically feel my throat become dry and cotton-like, as I do when I am too absorbed in something.

I had no choice, my scavenging proved no results. He had to have something, a drop of anything would do.

So I crept.

He didn't hear my steps from behind.

He didn't see the axe raised high.

He heard me say "I'm sorry, but I have to axe you this question"

He turned to see a chunk of red metal speeding toward him.

He hit the ground, face bloodied.

His name appeared on my screen notifying his death.

He let out a flurry of swear words and threats.

My murder count went from 0 to 1.

I felt bad, guilty even. What he held though was certainly worth it. A single can of coke and a hatchet, nothing else. I drank it down immediately, shook my head and went off into the night.

• Like 1

In my past I have committed the act of thievery.

No more!

Then again... I guess I wasn't TECHNICALLY the guy who did it.

Still, I was there, I feel bad. :(

Got my first player kill last night. I felt so guilty. I was in ANZ 3.

I spawned to the right of Electro, near those barns. Made my way up very difficultly thanks to my controls being very screwed up (turns out if you play on a server with an older beta version it screws with your controls).

I get to the barns, finding only hatchets and cans.

There was also a dead body holding a load of beans.

I heard the sound of constant gunshots coming from the city, saw flares casting an eerie glow on buildings and read names of people who have recently been killed pop up rapidly.

I don't like Electro or Cherno, I have never entered either and survived. So with apprehension, I crouch ran in the darkness, going building to building gathering whatever I could.

The server must have had something against me, if it wasn't empty cans, it was a damn hatchet.

I was watching my thirst meter slowly turn red, and as I reached the medical tents it had begun to blink. I became desperate.

As I entered my third tent, I heard footsteps nearby. Not those of another shuffling zed, but that of another player.

He came bungling down the street, crouched down, hatchet drawn, being as careful as possible. He was like me, another survivor caught in a tough situation and was trying the high risk, high reward route that Electro offered.

He crept up to the furthest tent and began going through each one, looking for whatever he needed.

My heart was in my throat as I watched him, hidden in the darkness clutching my hatchet, waiting for him to accidentally enter the wrong tent. Yet for some reason he skipped over mine. Maybe he saw me; maybe he was just absent minded in the moment, maybe my luck chips were finally cashing themselves in.

At that moment my thirst icon was pure red with a plus sign in the middle, my blood started to drain. I could physically feel my throat become dry and cotton-like, as I do when I am too absorbed in something.

I had no choice, my scavenging proved no results. He had to have something, a drop of anything would do.

So I crept.

He didn't hear my steps from behind.

He didn't see the axe raised high.

He heard me say "I'm sorry, but I have to axe you this question"

He turned to see a chunk of red metal speeding toward him.

He hit the ground, face bloodied.

His name appeared on my screen notifying his death.

He let out a flurry of swear words and threats.

My murder count went from 0 to 1.

I felt bad, guilty even. What he held though was certainly worth it. A single can of coke and a hatchet, nothing else. I drank it down immediately, shook my head and went off into the night.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "I have to axe you this question." pfft BAHAHAHAHA.

Edited by Kuruck

Saw a heli fly over the top of me at Berezino. "Hey dude, can you pick me up?, let's go raiding!"

"Sure man!"

Sweet, he comes down to pick me up and we fly to NW airfield, as we fly I ask him how he got the heli, he says he found it in Rog's castle. Seems legit. He doesn't talk much, he seems to be kind of a dick. As we get out of the Heli at NW airfield, see he has a M107, ghillie suit, coyote backpack, silenced M9, NVG. So, what do I do? I kill him. Felt so bad after I killed him.

Well my story isn't what i did but its for my friend which made me an unwilling assist. One of our buddies died and spawned on the beach and met two other survivors who decided they would team up with him. They head towards cherno (where we were) with nothing more than axes. They get crippled and injured badly outside of cherno next to those barns. Inside i start patching my friend up and theres people everywhere, 1 of his people he met stayed behind to get a blood pack from me and the other ran to town to get more medical supplies. As i was stitching up my friend from bleeding, broken legs, low health i tell everyone else who needs blood to line up against the wall in the barn so i know who needs blood. Without hesitation my friend gunny pulls up his rifle next to me and shoots the guy in the head with a lee dinnerbell. Without a moment to lose my squad leader confirms we are going hot on these guys and shoots the other halfway to cherno... That's how i lined up a man to be part of the receiving end of a firing squad without knowing it

But as for mine i was in the army camp near the south west air field and these damn visual glitches make it impossible to see. So as i'm being chased by a zombie a red car slowly stops near the wire, out comes a player with an m249 saw just mowing down zombies. I myself had only an ak74 but didnt realize it at the time that they couldn't see me (there being 2 of them). They were using in game comms and said outloud lets log out and then log back in... instantly i rushed for the car and "tried to drive away" ended up crashing into the destroyed humvee's due to the glitch blowing one tire out. I then panic and take a camo clothing from the car. I sit there thinking when they spawn in they are gonna kill me... and then it hit me, they have to spawn in. So i ran over and layed down and sure enough the first one to spawn back in had a AS50 and i used the glitch to my benefit and shot him... waited for his friend and then decided to just go grab the big ass sniper. As soon as i grabbed it his friend spawns in... I fire 5 panic shots at him laying down and then to my amazement he doesnt fire back, he runs which i end up lining up the shot and putting him down... They had some amazing loot let me tell you

This could be morally acceptable, I don't know.

I was sat covering a van me and my friend were in the process of fixing with a .50 cal, 600 metres away in the hills. A player without weapons runs towards the van without weapons, surrounded by about 14 zombies - he's taking hits and bleeding. I shot him in the back of the head to spare him being nibbled on while unconscious.

I use noobs/low geared players as bait for the "big fish". Yes i may not be killing them myself, but im not warning them of impending doom either. I do this all the time its a great strategy to use in stary or the NWA.

• Like 1

I use noobs/low geared players as bait for the "big fish". Yes i may not be killing them myself, but im not warning them of impending doom either. I do this all the time its a great strategy to use in stary or the NWA.

this made me smile ^^

New spawn in electro, found a revolver with some ammo then headed to north fire station. I hear movement inside and flies on the roof. Decide it would be a good idea to climb up and loot the body. Body didn’t have anything so I was about to head back down when I saw movement in the window. Guy with a AK-74, start shooting at him and hit him twice before having to reload. As I’m reloading we are only about 4 feet away staring at one another. As we stare he starts yelling, “IM FRIENDLY DON’T SHOOT, STOP! PLEASE.” I continue to shoot at him all while he is yelling at me to stop. After killing him and going into the building to loot his body, I find out that he didn’t have any ammo for his AK. I was about 20 seconds out of the building when I hear movement around back. He comes around the back of the building and I light him up. I saw that he was a new spawn and didn’t kill him, instead leaving him to bleed to death while unconscious. Just before I left I checked his name. It was the same person that I killed with the AK. He came to just in time to yell “YOU FUCKING FAGGOT” at me before taking a bullet to the brain, leaving the scene of the crime while laughing my ass off.

TL;DR Killed some guy in the north fire station, while shooting at him he was yelling “IM FRIENDLY DON’T SHOOT, STOP! PLEASE.” Later found out he had no ammo for the AK he was wielding. See someone and shoot him, guy goes unconscious, see he is a new spawn so didn’t finish him. Saw that it was the same guy that had the AK, He comes to and calls me a fucking faggot. I finish him with a bullet to the skull, and run away laughing my ass off.

Our chopper got stuck up against a tree, so my friends thought it would be a good idea to try to take out the tree. with a bus. I'm sitting pretty in the helo, and the bus comes at me, 60+KMPH, and then, contact.

Everything, my screen, the vehicle's status, goes red. I fly 20 meters in the air while in an exploding helicopter. I survive the explosion, only to bleed out with all my friends standing by and watching.

Not a bandit story, but this literally just happened, and i just had to post this right now.

Hmmmmm. Well i got kicked off a server because the admin was in a chopper, i shot at the chopper with my pistol got the words luckiest shot and killed him. That's about it.