jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Thank you for a detailed explanation, i do apologize if i myself was rude i was just very frustrated.

have you thought about having a phone service here in the states, like a customer support line? Hire me ill do it im up all the time :)

Edited by iLLxTyphus

Did u dont think your prices are a litte bit to high? I dont know the situation in the US, but in europe u get 4x2,66Ghz, 16GB Ram and a 1TB HDD for about 50euros, with Windows Server 2008 it costs about 70euros :-o

Did u dont think your prices are a litte bit to high? I dont know the situation in the US, but in europe u get 4x2,66Ghz, 16GB Ram and a 1TB HDD for about 50euros, with Windows Server 2008 it costs about 70euros :-o

Our prices are one of the lowest, compare us to competitors first.

Yes generally getting a dedicated server may be better if you plan on getting 3-4 servers. 95% of the people here just want a single DayZ server and don't want to pay $85+/month for 3-4 servers. We also offer refunds which dedicated providers do not, we provide support for DayZ and we love our customers.

Edited by Jonnerz

Hi, I recently bought this service last night and it's still at pending. I had opened a ticket too.

#766250 - Dayz

hey where did you request your node? i do not work for the host but ive been in contact and reading info and maybe i can give you hand

if you purchased a NY or TX node i think they will be up and running tommarow, i think most of the techs are getting the NY node finalized, they had a small hardware issue on the node

hi again,

ETA on VDS ?

Please, if you are unable to stock up for a long period of time, let me know so i can move on.

Still pending on my server after 18 hours

Will check your ticket now.

hi again,

ETA on VDS ?

Please, if you are unable to stock up for a long period of time, let me know so i can move on.

Not for 1-2 weeks now.

#766250 - Dayz

Still waiting :P

Answered! It seems your server had an error whilst it was creating earlier but we never got notified by the CP. Sorry about that!

Jonnerz,

Please can you start hosting in UK location.

We are looking into this considering we're based in South London. Our next location will most probably be Netherlands which you will get a very good ping to. From my home connection I get 8ms to this new DC.

Hostaltitude all the way! Very happy with Jonnerz! Quick updates, and fast customer care!

Your hurt when your customers are unhappy?

Oh thats real funny considering the way I was treat.

Your hurt when your customers are unhappy?

Oh thats real funny considering the way I was treat.

What's up?

Can anyone descibe the performance of the Managed Service Host Altitude offer? Also what does it mean Managed as in we have no control of it? Thanks

Edited by witalit

I have a DE server art. I can choose to manualy upgrade when needed or downgrade. But basicley you don't have to lift a finger for more then restarts. Soon you will be able to set the time it runs on also.

As for performance in not sure atm. I get so much deaync when 10 or more players are on that I can't play. Still waiting on answer for my ticket so might be something wrong.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

you're from sweden and u have a DE Server? @alucardi ..

so me and my friends, we are from germany and we also have a DE Server, it runs nice without any great problems, well yes, some desync moments when the server are respawning items but that's all.

good performance, easy to administrate and a loot of fun.

you're from sweden and u have a DE Server? @alucardi ..

so me and my friends, we are from germany and we also have a DE Server, it runs nice without any great problems, well yes, some desync moments when the server are respawning items but that's all.

good performance, easy to administrate and a loot of fun.

Find me a cheap host then where I don't have to do shit basicley for it to run.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Very disappointed with the support from Host Altitude. Its been 22 hours since I ordered the NY standalone server and I haven't heard any word from them. If I'm spending 170$ a month I would like to be sought out, contacted, and taken care of... not have to bend over backwards and jump through loops to contact you. I have also been monitoring this thread and it seems Jonnerz takes forum posts as priority over their actual payed for ticket system. Figuring they were probably asleep or off work hours (even though they had been active in this thread for a few hours), I waited till this morning to see if I would get any contact. None yet. Its 3pm over there now... what are you doing?

If I don't hear back from them soon and if my server isn't up and running within 6 hours, I will be filing a paypal claim and getting my money back. This is absurd and HIGHLY unprofessional.

Hello,

On our website it states that our dedicated servers take 1-2 business days, this is shown under the price. We assume customers understand the ETA of their server prior to ordering so this is why we did not contact you. I'm sorry if you missed the ETA on our website, I'm more than happy to hear any suggestions from you for us to improve on this. It's also very standard for a provider to take this long to setup a dedicated server. The server must be built, placed in a rack at our DC, tested for any hardware defects, have Windows installed, get it's network setup then finally we setup DayZ for you.

I also didn't get to sleep until about 4am last night because I was setting up orders and answering tickets, this is why I have started my day at about 12pm. On top of that we are currently one staff member down until tomorrow, this is causing our ticket reply time to be about 8-10 hours on average. By tomorrow I can assure you this reply time will be under 4 hours at the very most. I don't believe you made a ticket anyway, but that is the best way to contact us about anything.

Edited by Jonnerz
  • Like 2

I ensure you that I did, I apologize if I come off as rude. Is there any way we can do a live chat?

It would actually be well preferred, I would rather not start anything on your thread.

Edited by eisodos

I ensure you that I did, I apologize if I come off as rude. Is there any way we can do a live chat?

It would actually be well preferred, I would rather not start anything on your thread.

Sure thing, live chat is now online on our website. (Button is on the left)

• Like 1

Hello,

Back once again.

So we are starting to compare your offer to other providers.

Please tell me if i missed something.

HA

100 Mbps / - p/m

3GB RAM

100 GB HD

E3-1230 2 treads @ 3.6 GHz

Locations: unknown

VDS flexibility, upgrading parts is possible.

Day-z Preinstalled.

No Whitelisting

stock in 1-2 weeks, no posibility to reserve.

50,00 $ p/m

Cheers