jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

I need some help guys since I'm not getting a reply from them.

So the server I ordered a few days ago is here, with issues:

It has a weird name "OWNEROR" followed by digits.

I attempt to start the server and it shuts down and I recieve an email from them saying that it has 64 slots while maximum allowed is 40, please investigate.

Help?

Hey Great Scott,

Min. allowed is 40 slots, I don't believe a set max has been established.

Side note: These guyz should learn to communicate a little better with their customers. It is completely unprofessional to tell a customer a product/service will be ready by a specific time and when the time comes and goes to not have tried a single ounce of communication (update???) to the client is quite ridiculous. Small company or not , customer service is KEY.

Hey Great Scott,

Side note: These guyz should learn to communicate a little better with their customers. It is completely unprofessional to tell a customer a product/service will be ready by a specific time and when the time comes and goes to not have tried a single ounce of communication (update???) to the client is quite ridiculous. Small company or not , customer service is KEY.

Hey :)

Basically when I start the server it shuts down, and I recieve the following email:

"The slots for server [iP SNIP] has been increased to 64. The maximum allowed slots is 40. Please investigate."

When I try to connect to it using remote in game quickly before it shuts down, I just get stuck on Wait for Host anyway :/

Response Received from HA

"Hey There, We are really sorry but our datacentre made a mistake and replaced the harddrive on your node by accident when it was meant to be replaced on another server. "

end quote

i can't make this stuff up.

We were furious when realised what the DC tech had done, I'll make sure you get a full refund for the current month as the series of events that have happened to you is really unacceptable.

Hey Great Scott,

We understand customer service is key and this is something we normally excel in. We had a few issues with our provisioning system about 1 and a half days ago which halted all orders from being setup for about half day, all waiting customers were informed of this. We did mention in the email that the ETA would be 24 hours for three locations and 24-48 hours for Dallas. We did setup about 90% of servers within this time but unfortunately a few servers were not setup or will not be setup until today. We have failed to let these customers know but

Ordered server on saturday and still haven't got it.

Create a ticket and we'll work out why, all servers on Saturday and Sunday have been provisioned.

It just seems like my server was put on and then forgotten, hasn't been setup and with no updates it really is tough to say something positive. It has come to the point where the lack of communication would be the reasoning behind me cancelling my order.

Ticket#253936

I need some help guys since I'm not getting a reply from them.

So the server I ordered a few days ago is here, with issues:

It has a weird name "OWNEROR" followed by digits.

I attempt to start the server and it shuts down and I recieve an email from them saying that it has 64 slots while maximum allowed is 40, please investigate.

Help?

Bought my managed setup 2 days ago and it was setup about 4 hours ago - since then I keep getting the exact same email - 3 times now and no reply since I posted a ticket about it. I can't start the server because it just switches itself off and sends me the same damn email AGAIN!!!

What'sgoing on? At least acknowledge this issue. Your phone number just rings, and I just get auto replies from your email?

The slots for server (number) has been increased to 64. The maximum allowed slots is 40. Please investigate.

Best regards,

Support Team

Host Altitude Limited

T: +44 (0)208 1337 627

E:

W:

Follow us on Twitter:

Host Altitude Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (07488507).

=================================================================================

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify Host Altitude Limited immediately. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without permission from Host Altitude Limited.
Edited by EvilPerl

Our server seems to be down and we're getting the infamous "Status: Unknown" message in our CP. Is this due to another outage?

I've made ticket already, actually wrote like 3 to 5 of them but you just dont seem to answer any of them.

Edited by Veslash

I've made ticket already, actually wrote like 3 to 5 of them but you just dont seem to answer any of them.

Yes, because spamming them with 5 tickets will definitely put you first in line.

Edited by peperonikiller

Server was finally created after waiting over 2 days. But now it just says server is stopped and status is unknown. How the heck am I supposed to get it going?

Bought my managed setup 2 days ago and it was setup about 4 hours ago - since then I keep getting the exact same email - 3 times now and no reply since I posted a ticket about it. I can't start the server because it just switches itself off and sends me the same damn email AGAIN!!!

What'sgoing on? At least acknowledge this issue. Your phone number just rings, and I just get auto replies from your email?

The slots for server (number) has been increased to 64. The maximum allowed slots is 40. Please investigate.

Best regards,

Support Team

Host Altitude Limited

T: +44 (0)208 1337 627

E:

W:

Follow us on Twitter:

Host Altitude Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (07488507).

=================================================================================

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify Host Altitude Limited immediately. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, either in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without permission from Host Altitude Limited.

We're actually working out why this happened right now, we'll reply once it's all fixed and prevented from happening again.

Our server seems to be down and we're getting the infamous "Status: Unknown" message in our CP. Is this due to another outage?

Shouldn't be, have you created a ticket?

Our average reply time is currently 5 hours, your last reply was made just over 5 hours ago and we'll answer it very soon.

Server was finally created after waiting over 2 days. But now it just says server is stopped and status is unknown. How the heck am I supposed to get it going?

Create a ticket and we'll get that sorted as soon as possible. It can be caused by a wide range of problems but nothing too hard for us to fix within minutes.

We're actually working out why this happened right now, we'll reply once it's all fixed and prevented from happening again.

Thanks for replying.

Ticket has been created about 4 hours ago. I have another ticket that's been pending for about 9.5 hours. Unless you are answering other people's tickets within the first hour, there's no way you can claim an average reponse time of 5 hours. I've looked through my previous tickets and aside from one response, my average response time is anywhere from 8 - 24 hours.

My CP is still showing an unknown status. I can't connect via FTP either so my guess is the box or my VM is down. If you could check on this I'd appreciate it. Tickets #171011 and 663228.

If your DayZ server is showing "Unknown" in the CP, do not worry as this will be fixed very shortly.

My ticket has just reached 24 hours with no reply.

My server is active, I see that CP has a new logo now at the top and.... Are Control Panel still isn't working since you guys activated it 3 days ago. There are STILL no edit options for anything and we haven't even seen are server name yet (We bought the server 4 days ago!!).

Please, PLEASE get back to us with help on this issue. We just want to finally use the server we payed for...

Ticket #134359

This is all we can see when opening Control Panel. (Besides the new TCADMIN logo that is at the top now)

aj0Ev.png

The only thing we can get to pop up is this when we click on Game Services on the bottom left.

OEDZW.png

Can you p lease look into my ticket, #2193037724? It's been two days now. I was told in my ticket it'd be up yesterday, or early today at the very latest.. it wasn't. All I'm asking for is an update.

Host Altitude:

Example above... PARATUS has been saying all day that he is just looking for an update, yet he has got no response from your team... his ticket is listed, it only takes a moment to say when his server may be ready. Your company seems to have started out really on top of things, but as of late are joining the ranks of HFB.

Customer care is key!!

My ticket has just reached 24 hours with no reply.

My server is active, I see that CP has a new logo now at the top and.... Are Control Panel still isn't working since you guys activated it 3 days ago. There are STILL no edit options for anything and we haven't even seen are server name yet (We bought the server 4 days ago!!).

Please, PLEASE get back to us with help on this issue. We just want to finally use the server we payed for...

Ticket #134359

This is all we can see when opening Control Panel. (Besides the new TCADMIN logo that is at the top now)

The only thing we can get to pop up is this when we click on Game Services on the bottom left.

Fixed.

Can you p lease look into my ticket, #2193037724? It's been two days now. I was told in my ticket it'd be up yesterday, or early today at the very latest.. it wasn't. All I'm asking for is an update.

Yours is being set up now. I'm sorry that a support rep told you early today but when you ordered the ETA was 31st July on the order form. Our ETAs have been a bit fuzzy recently but I can assure you and all future customers that our backlog is no more.

Host Altitude:

Example above... PARATUS has been saying all day that he is just looking for an update, yet he has got no response from your team... his ticket is listed, it only takes a moment to say when his server may be ready. Your company seems to have started out really on top of things, but as of late are joining the ranks of HFB.

Customer care is key!!

Like I said on the page before this, we have made a few errors with customer communication and we are very sorry about this. I advise everyone to follow our Twitter as we'll put all service updates on there first:

http://www.twitter.com/hostaltitude

I am glad to hear things are better. I would love for Paratus to post when his server is up and going so we can have a meter stick on how long it takes once it is being worked on!!!

I am glad to hear things are better. I would love for Paratus to post when his server is up and going so we can have a meter stick on how long it takes once it is being worked on!!!

The server shows as active in my service sheet on their site, and I can log into the control panel now; HOWEVER, I still cannot start it. It says "error" for the status and won't boot. So, by the sounds of things it could be any minute now.

The server now shows a status of running, but it's not shown in the server browser nor can the "service status" section of the control panel connect to it.

I'm quite impressed with the control panel, though.

Edit: Nevermind, the game server suddenly got removed from my control panel and I can't see the server listed there at all now. Sigh, I thought it was finally ready.

Edited by Paratus

"Our support team has several months of DayZ hosting experience and won't let you down. Customer service is our number one priority, if you are not happy neither are we." ...hmmmm

Paratus, are you feeling happy with customer service? Do you feel let down?