jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

With your $189 dedicated servers, Are clients able to run there own pirvate servers at all?

Hi.

I have a really silly question.

So, if I hire your services I can have a server for myself and a couple of friends ONLY to play on?

Is that like that?

Every option covers that?

I have a group of like 6 friends and we would like a place only for us. A server only us could connect to.

Hi.

I have a really silly question.

So, if I hire your services I can have a server for myself and a couple of friends ONLY to play on?

Is that like that?

Every option covers that?

I have a group of like 6 friends and we would like a place only for us. A server only us could connect to.

Read this http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7876-server-hosting-quick-faq/

• Like 1

Just wanted to say I recently started renting a server from Host Altitude and I am extremely happy so far. The server was set up about 12 hours after I ordered it, was pretty easy to configure, and has been running great with low pings for a few days now. I would recommend these guys. US 878 :)

Just wanted to say I recently started renting a server from Host Altitude and I am extremely happy so far. The server was set up about 12 hours after I ordered it, was pretty easy to configure, and has been running great with low pings for a few days now. I would recommend these guys. US 878 :)

Nice to see I am not the only satisfied customer :P

You can change the login message to anything you wish. You can also request to have the branding removed in a ticket (it will be an option in the CP soon).

Had no problem with the login message. I just don't like it when things just "happen". You guys can really send more E-Mails to everything you update or change. I reckon a lot of your customers would appreciate that. Or a weekly update?

Hey jonnerz i went for it and purchased a server from you guys, how long does it take from purchase to set up?

Hey jonnerz i went for it and purchased a server from you guys, how long does it take from purchase to set up?

If it's New York, Dallas or Phoenix it will be up within the next few hours. If it's Germany it will be up later this evening as we ran out of instance IDs.

so far 24h+ later server is still stuck at creating game...... Great service and i pay for this......

Just like to say I've had a great experience with Hosting Altitude so far. As you can see in my sig, I run US 899, and the guys at HA have been great to me so far. There were a few hiccups when the server first went up, but my ticket was answered in only a few hours and the server has been working since. I was so happy with the service, I ordered my Mumble server through them.

Most people only take time to post their bad experiences (which is their right to do), but I wanted to take the time to post a good one. People need to understand that this is a time of explosive growth for DayZ, and that it's an alpha. Setting up a DayZ server is pretty complex, and just one thing being out of place can stop it from working. If you're ordering a new server, have some patience. Realizing this isn't a simple process right now, and there are a ton of moving pieces.

Edited by Brainling

so far 24h+ later server is still stuck at creating game...... Great service and i pay for this......

Have you made a ticket? Let me know the ticket number if you have.

Just like to say I've had a great experience with Hosting Altitude so far. As you can see in my sig, I run US 899, and the guys at HA have been great to me so far. There were a few hiccups when the server first went up, but my ticket was answered in only a few hours and the server has been working sense. I was so happy with the service, I ordered my Mumble server through them.

Most people only take time to post their bad experiences (which is their right to do), but I wanted to take the time to post a good one. People need to understand that this is a time of explosive growth for DayZ, and that it's an alpha. Setting up a DayZ server is pretty complex, and just one thing being out of place can stop it from working. If you're ordering a new server, have some patience. Realizing this isn't a simple process right now, and there are a ton of moving pieces.

Thank you very much Brainling, I definately agree with you. It's great you took the time to write up good feedback for us. :)

Its all good know. Took some time to fix it but if everything runs smooth through a couple of updates il consider renting a VoIP service from you to.

So i have been checking this forum for a response on my post and your website to see if you get vps back in stock.

and no luck so far. so could you give me a date or reserve one for me ?

So i have been checking this forum for a response on my post and your website to see if you get vps back in stock.

and no luck so far. so could you give me a date or reserve one for me ?

We hope to have VPS in stock within the next few days but I can't promise anything at the moment, we need to finish setting up the automation system and the progress is slow on this due to our standard DayZ server orders/tickets taking up so much time.

We hope to have VPS in stock within the next few days but I can't promise anything at the moment, we need to finish setting up the automation system and the progress is slow on this due to our standard DayZ server orders/tickets taking up so much time.

Hmm would it be beneficial for me to put a custom plan in ?

Just so if you would get them i am ensured one ?

I uppdated the server and followed the steps like the email said.. but now when i try login I get this messege "This server is running an incorrect verision of the server side application. you cannot play on this server" what should I do to make things work?

Hmm would it be beneficial for me to put a custom plan in ?

Just so if you would get them i am ensured one ?

We can't promise you one or reserver a server for you but the best thing to do would be follow this thread.

I uppdated the server and followed the steps like the email said.. but now when i try login I get this messege "This server is running an incorrect verision of the server side application. you cannot play on this server" what should I do to make things work?

Create a ticket, let me know the ticket number and I'll check that out for you.

Just a reminder that customers may not password or lock their servers at any time. We now have a system in place where customers who decide to break the rules by locking their server will be sent a warning email. If they do not comply with the email and re-offend, their server will be suspended. It's in our Terms of Service which all customers agree to when purchasing a server.

This is a strict rule set by the Dev Team and maintains a fair gaming environment.

Just a reminder that customers may not password or lock their servers at any time. We now have a system in place where customers who decide to break the rules by locking their server will be sent a warning email. If they do not comply with the email and re-offend, their server will be suspended. It's in our Terms of Service which all customers agree to when purchasing a server.

This is a strict rule set by the Dev Team and maintains a fair gaming environment.

This is great and the exact thing we like to see in the companies hosting DayZ. Thank you Host Altitude for going the extra mile to help the mod out, you're awesome!

anyone elses server fall over and die tonight?

All works fine for me. NY node.

server has been in unknown status for 3 hours. no response from ticket, not sure if host altitude works weekends.

Ofc they works)