jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

Once the update issues are passed, I'm going to be renting a server.. I'm shopping around for the best deals atm, why should I go with you instead of the other hosts that also say they are the cheapest and best?

Definately not a scam, we are a registered limited company in the UK. Your server should be up by now, let me know your ticket number and I shall respond now. We have a large amount of tickets per hour at the moment and we're working on getting more staff involved but obviously this takes a small amount of time.

i just got a response a few minutes ago, it said if my server isnt up today ill get my refund...problem is I never know what today means seeing as the company is uk based

Dear Jonnerz,

i made this account here just to understand whats going on with you guys, so here we go.

I bought a server from Altitude a week ago and only gave it to me today, i spent the whole day here trying to work things out on my own since i got no response on my tickets and people still not able to join the server, keep getting infinite loading screens. Ok i understand that you are facing some issues from whatever it is but i guess that the company cannot handle the huge demand at the moment.

Dear Jonnerz,

i made this account here just to understand whats going on with you guys, so here we go.

I bought a server from Altitude a week ago and only gave it to me today, i spent the whole day here trying to work things out on my own since i got no response on my tickets and people still not able to join the server, keep getting infinite loading screens. Ok i understand that you are facing some issues from whatever it is but i guess that the company cannot handle the huge demand at the moment.

We had a huge backlog due to several factors. Mainly due to a staff shortage at the end of last week together and partly due to a delay in stock. We have very nearly cleared the backlog of orders and support tickets. We'll be back to normal by tomorrow. We'll even hopefully have our instant automated (~30 minute) setup up tomorrow.

Edited by Jonnerz

our account says the server is active but when we try to go into the CP says wrong info then we try to recover info and it says there in no user/email of that on record. As if the CP side of the account is linked to our account

When would you have additional VPS in stock ?

I have seen other virtual rentals but without the setup/white listing and I don't want to go trough the hassle of doing that.

Besides that if i would rent one form HA i would have some support to fall back on.

These prices are a steal tbh.

I've been waiting over 24 hours aswell.

My Order Number - Order Number: 2725621981

Hey Jonnerz, can i set a ping limit on my server if i purchase through you? i have buddies from EU that want to play on it and they've donated money so i want to make sure they can play on it.

Yes you can set the ping limit.

When would you have additional VPS in stock ?

I have seen other virtual rentals but without the setup/white listing and I don't want to go trough the hassle of doing that.

Besides that if i would rent one form HA i would have some support to fall back on.

These prices are a steal tbh.

We are hoping to have some in stock soon (2-3 days), we can install DayZ for you for a small fee.

Have you had a chance to check on the status of my server?

Not trying to trash talk them but I wouldnt hold your breath, in a few hours it will be 5 days for me and still no server.

Not trying to trash talk them but I wouldnt hold your breath, in a few hours it will be 5 days for me and still no server.

What's your order number? You definitely shouldn't have been waiting that long.

Have you had a chance to check on the status of my server?

If you put in a ticket we will get back to you within the next hour.

Your server was setup earlier today. I understand you have an issue with the new patch which I will help you resolve now.

sounds good, like in the support ticket my friends and I cant see it in the launcher server list, and cant get on by connecting via ip either. It seems like the server just isnt running.

Minimum requirements for ram is now 8GB so that VPS option technically shouldn't be approved. Just a warning...

Edited by dazoe

Min, requirements for ram is now 8GB so that VPS option technically shouldn't be approved. Just a warning...

Thanks for the heads up!

Getting an error when I try to update my server.

Put in a ticket, we'll get it answered within the next hour.

Just ordered server today, ETA july 15th, sounds good. sooner is better, but heads up is good.

Depending on location we may be able to get it up later today. No promises though.