jonnerz

40% OFF SALE | Premium DayZ Server Hosting | Host Altitude (Ltd)

My NY server is still down :( i wana buy a dedicated server but its so expensive

does anyone else here with the 40 dollar a month service in the NY node have major desync issues?

Edited by iLLxTyphus

My NY server is still down :( i wana buy a dedicated server but its so expensive

Expensive?, when compared to other hosting companies not really, you'd be hard pressed to find a dedicated server with a Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 with 16 gigs of ram on a 1 Gb connection with 30 TB of bandwidth elsewhere this cheap. I have one myself and love it, talked to them the other day in getting a SSD installed and they had a tech go out at 7PM and install it.

Edited by ebianbluefox

where is yours located ill probably bite the bullet and get the dedicated cause i can throw like TS and more on it too coulden't I

and im sure dedicateds dont lag EVER, how long did it take to get yours up and operational?

Edited by iLLxTyphus

where is yours located ill probably bite the bullet and get the dedicated cause i can throw like TS and more on it too coulden't I

and im sure dedicateds dont lag EVER, how long did it take to get yours up and operational?

Mines in Dallas Texas, and from paying till it was operational was less than 24 hours. I have had it for 2 months now and im extremely satisfied, especially now that they installed in SSD into my server, alot better performance.

Edited by ebianbluefox

yea you know what i wana get it done, so if Jonnerz is reading this please get someone to talk to me my ticket is

803495 , if i could get into a live chat on im's, skype, or TS it would make me happy :)

update its 12:50 pm EST and NY node seems to still be down

Edited by iLLxTyphus

Is there a way to start the process before ordering? I dont want to get the VPS then wait a week till I can actually use it.

We will see if we can work out something like this. Keep an eye on our Twitter: @hostaltitude

If you just rent a 40 slot service can I offset the time? When server was set up it said it was -9 GMT but its actualy GMT. I to have major desync issues on a DE server even with just 5 users.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

We are working on a system where you can offset the time, should be ready soon.

yea you know what i wana get it done, so if Jonnerz is reading this please get someone to talk to me my ticket is

803495 , if i could get into a live chat on im's, skype, or TS it would make me happy :)

update its 12:50 pm EST and NY node seems to still be down

Confirmed hardware failure. Working on it asap.

Lol sorry for being a pain as a customer jonnerz i just have a crew of like 25 ppl that want to get on our home server and keep shooting at each other, we set up a Dayz Ctf and war games

Hi Jonnerz, our DE 155 Server is down since 1 hour and the server status is unknown, could you please have a look ? Ticket No. is #253383.

i had to shutdown DE 447 becouse of those "desync" probs. it was terrible to play on ..

My server is

[GMT-8]. Shouldn't it be day time on the server at night here (Switzerland)?

Edited by JaysonX

My server is

[GMT-8]. Shouldn't it be day time on the server at night here (Switzerland)?

Its acctualy if you use the ingame clock GMT standard time and not gmt-8

My server is still down its 8:47 pm, would love an update jonnerz, ive got a crew of ppl mad cause its down,

Ticket #803495

close to 11 hours and not a single update, im disappointed in the host

in total the NY node has been down close to 24hours without them telling their own customers anything

Edited by iLLxTyphus

i was told my server would be up on july 23rd. on the 24 i got an email saying its been delayed 12 hours. 12 hours later i emailed them and i got an "im sorry about this" email. and was promised it would be up in 4-8 hours. Its of course now way over 8 hours....AWESOME.

i was told my server would be up on july 23rd. on the 24 i got an email saying its been delayed 12 hours. 12 hours later i emailed them and i got an "im sorry about this" email. and was promised it would be up in 4-8 hours. Its of course now way over 8 hours....AWESOME.

Same thing here. When I ordered and paid for my server, I was told it would be up on the 23rd. Then I got an apology in a ticket response saying it would be another 12 hours. 12 hours went by, still nothing, and when I asked them what the new ETA was, they just gave me a curt reply saying the billing will be pushed forward to the 24th of August for renewal.

I have asked twice since then and no responses. I just logged in to check my order, and it lists the 26th as the ETA.

When the 26th rolls around, is it going to be pushed to the 28th?

Edited by Rengrave

Our server is down since more then 16 hours now and no response to our ticket. Whats up HostAltitude?

6:12 AM still no update, my crew of now 30people dont enjoy the game unless we are on our home server, something i provided for them so not only is my money going to waste, 30 ppl just are not playing anymore, its sad all i heard were host altitide was fantastic and their support was above the rest and well i feel like the posts up in the channel that rave about them are bias. that only the ones that front the money for a 200 dollar a month server get the proper treatment and thos of us who pay for a 40 dedicated or 50 dollar VPS get shafted, all im honestly looking for a answer more then and i Quote "hardware malfunction, fixing it ASAP -Jonnerz". tell us what is wrong and your ETA on down time if you tell me that the Downtime will be 12hrs im not gona get mad cause ill have a ETA but when we are ignored and short changed on responses not only in this thread but on ticket support then they look just down right lazy, keeping screen shoots of all my responses with time stamps so i have proof

6:12 AM still no update, my crew of now 30people dont enjoy the game unless we are on our home server, something i provided for them so not only is my money going to waste, 30 ppl just are not playing anymore, its sad all i heard were host altitide was fantastic and their support was above the rest and well i feel like the posts up in the channel that rave about them are bias. that only the ones that front the money for a 200 dollar a month server get the proper treatment and thos of us who pay for a 40 dedicated or 50 dollar VPS get shafted, all im honestly looking for a answer more then and i Quote "hardware malfunction, fixing it ASAP -Jonnerz". tell us what is wrong and your ETA on down time if you tell me that the Downtime will be 12hrs im not gona get mad cause ill have a ETA but when we are ignored and short changed on responses not only in this thread but on ticket support then they look just down right lazy, keeping screen shoots of all my responses with time stamps so i have proof

same boat here, they have my money and i keep getting delayed answers or no answers at all.

hell ive even made them a phone call, with their number on their facebook. wouldent you guess tho no answer

also if you take a look at their "node activity" on the site its say nothings is wrong, or nothing is wrong thats affecting me. Dear Jonnerz dont turn into HFB or Vilayer for god sakes your english

Edited by iLLxTyphus

close to 11 hours and not a single update, im disappointed in the host

in total the NY node has been down close to 24hours without them telling their own customers anything

My server was down all night. What's going on?

The node had a RAM failure and the DC didn't have any to spare at the time. This never normally happens and caused a delay in getting it back up. It will be back online in a couple of hours I believe. I had planned to let the affected customers know but we were too busy with the back log of orders we currently have. LIke I said above we are short staffed right now and don't have anyone who can temp until things are back to normal (Thurs/Fri).

Our server is down since more then 16 hours now and no response to our ticket. Whats up HostAltitude?

If you are not in New York I will check your ticket as soon as possible. Otherwise same as above.

hell ive even made them a phone call, with their number on their facebook. wouldent you guess tho no answer

also if you take a look at their "node activity" on the site its say nothings is wrong, or nothing is wrong thats affecting me. Dear Jonnerz dont turn into HFB or Vilayer for god sakes your english

We're just a staff member down at the moment hence the delays. Things will be back to normal tomorrow, until then tickets may take a little longer to get responded too. We also treat all customers the same, dedicated customers don't get priority in tickets or anything else.

Feel free to call again, I was away from the phone at the time. Maybe we can talk about the weather or something.

Same thing here. When I ordered and paid for my server, I was told it would be up on the 23rd. Then I got an apology in a ticket response saying it would be another 12 hours. 12 hours went by, still nothing, and when I asked them what the new ETA was, they just gave me a curt reply saying the billing will be pushed forward to the 24th of August for renewal.

I have asked twice since then and no responses. I just logged in to check my order, and it lists the 26th as the ETA.

When the 26th rolls around, is it going to be pushed to the 28th?

If you ordered in Dallas it will be up in 1-2 hours (for real), that ETA it says in your account is for new orders. We had a slight delay with our Dallas orders due to stock arriving at about 10pm Dallas time rather than the planned 1pm. We have tons of stock now so this won't happen again! Very sorry everyone.

If anyone is waiting for their server in Germany or Phoenix still, please make some noise as these have all been provisioned (unless you ordered in the past 1-2 hours).

Edited by Jonnerz