jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

looking for someone named "buddy," he shot one of my friends, who ended up living, and then disconnected when i returned fire

To 'shortdick' - Sorry about killing you, twice, after attempting to raise communication with you over direct chat both times you didn't reply or acknowledge my question, and the fact you started following me freaked me out. Again, apologies.

Darwin in US35. Pvt Faryniak we met up hoped in a truck got me an aks then caused fun in Cherno died Met up again you had a uaz we found the guys with the truck you got killed i drove off came back around hit one and got shot by the other then the server went for a restart...

We need to survive more together! it was fun!

To noteMedown,

You gave me a blood transfusion at electro and we teamed up. I followed you to cherno then lagged and lost sight of you. Anyways you're a cool guy and I'll be playing on the same server.

Looking for a "Milk Jester" we met up In Elekro and headed to a church where we met up with "Nathan". in the end we got polished of by a chopper whilst hiding in the house near the Store. If you see this send me a message would love to get another group going.

Looking for the squad of people that completely merked my squad at the n.e airfield. I was the enfield in the firestation

Looking for a Sir called William, the other part of the name began with an Mu... can't remember it exactly. I was trapped in a Hanger at airstrip and he came along cleared those zombies and took me to cherno where I got myself a pistol. food. soda. He was in need for blood so I gave him a blood transfusion in return in the hospital. We lost each other in cherno when a bandit or more of them started shooting at us. I got killed. He is from UK and helps noobs and survivors without gear to get through that first critical phase of the game. A real Sir. Anyone knows this guy?

Looking for a guy named "MicLovin". He saved me from a crazy hatchet dude and found me a crossbow. We got separated by zombies and haven't seen him since. MicLovin, if you're reading this, this is James. PM if you wanna play again.

Looking for someone from England named "angry muffins", you saved me at the light house. And the other guy (sorry i don't remember your name) from Toronto.

To the guys NW / N of Stary Sobor, playing on 22-07, evening, GMT+1 on the LU 67 server. I attacked your 3 man group, killed 2 of you (i even told you in local to move away or be sniped).

Great little fight we had, sorry about your KIA`s :)

If you want to hangout sometime, let me know! :)

To the gutless rat fuck who shot me in the back while I was crouched on the firestation roof in cherno...I wish I knew who you were and what server we were on, I'd like to have a proper fight with you sometime :D :thumbsup:

i've been playing for like 2 months now, and i've found quite alot of survivors in my time of playing it, aroud about 4 survivors just like murdered me, one was with a hatchet trying to take my gun which was out of ammo, and he fucking murdered me, a guy was camping at airfield and gunned the fuck out of me.

although, some guys i've came across were nice but unfortunately after like 6 mins of finding them, they either get killed or just D/C, a guy died from like 10 zombies crowding him, and me and another guy was running from like 40 zombies, he found a lee enfield, and then died.

I never have any luck with finding someone nice and sticking with him for longer than 5 mins or so.

P.S, the person who made this mod, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

i_johnwayne_i - add me on steam please. I am looking for a group or just other players to roll with. Tired of getting gunned down by a paranoid survivor, and would love to enjoy this game a little more. I am a pro shooter, and zombie slayer.

thanks,

The 3 man squad who I kind of shot in Elektro in LU39. No hard feelings ;D I also died. This happened in front of the office building.

Edited by Nikki

I played with a guy today, called Mc Pedro. We were in Cherno and went back to the medtents at hospital and he got shot. Naturally I shot his murderer a minute later, but I couldn't revive McPedro. [You had to run ahead Mc Pedro, didn't you :)]

We looted Cherno for an hour before and I had first seen him in Balota and later again at the small mili-base at airfield. It was a great round and I would very much like to repeat it.

If you are out there, Mc Pedro (from Sweden), do write me a PM. It was awesome playing together, and I want to do it again. I hereby pin your name on this virtual blackboard. pinned

• Like 1

To the gutless rat fuck who shot me in the back while I was crouched on the firestation roof in cherno...I wish I knew who you were and what server we were on, I'd like to have a proper fight with you sometime :D :thumbsup:

I believe I was the one who shot you. Sorry 'bout that, just got an AS50 and wanted to try it out. :P

I'm looking for someone that I played with earlier, his name was Josh. He said his steam name was something like "alakmar", but I didn't quite remember it, so I couldn't add the correct person :/ (there was one person with that name when I searched, I added them, but I'm not sure if it is the correct person, and they haven't accepted). Anyways, my name was Jack, and we met in some building that had a door as a ramp up, and then we teamed up and headed out. We made it to an airfield (I think that's what it was, I'm a newbie >.<), looted the hangars and the tower. In the tower, there were like 3-5 dead survivors and we looted them all and got some pretty nice stuff. Then we headed to some army outpost with a bunch of tents with medic signs on them, but there was a group there and we got into a fire fight. They gunned us down (or at least me, anyways, not sure what happened to you), but I managed to kill 1 or 2 of them before they did it :P . I hope you see this, you were a cool guy and I wanna play with you again. Add me on steam: [dV-A] Cookie Monster or on skype: babusca123

Edited by cookiemonster

Looking for "Rascal" from US35. Ended up saving you with my AS50 in Elektro and then you returned the favor by hatcheting the bandit that flanked us.

Dani & Blade @ FR 74

I wasn't actually there, but I was speaking with my friend over skype. He's really sorry for betraying you guys, shooting one of you with a pistol when the other guy fell off the roof. He would like to compensate it somehow, he left some gear at the bodies. It would be fun to get in touch if you're reading this.

:(

I believe I was the one who shot you. Sorry 'bout that, just got an AS50 and wanted to try it out. :P

Dude! that's what z's are for! :D

Edited by Fantus69

Mello at GB99.

Sorry I couldn't prevent you from getting shot JUST after you dropped me some ammo in Cherno supermarket, I managed to wound the guy that killed you but his Lee Enfield got the better of me! Would be a pleasure to help you learn the ropes after you resisted the urge to sink your hatchet in to my back! Drop me a pm on here if you ever read this!

Looking for someone to play with, really. I don't want to play alone and die alone. My skype and Steam are both Buddymcfriend