jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

hey guys. bored alone and need a experienced player to team up with, please make sure you have good gear as of i do :) my skype is - l00katmydr3ams and im 16 from UK :D

Looking for someone to play with, on any server that is currently day time. I'm sort of new to the game, and learned that going solo, is suicide.

Edited by Xiapher
  • Like 1

The 3 Irish Guys I was playing with on a UK server, I picked you up we went to the NE Airfield then I was killed by a sniper:(

If you guys see this it was fun!

Shout out to Winslow on US #00 a few days ago, from Apollo and Enoch - you made this game for us, man. Hope to run into you again.

Edited by Apollo14

The guy that I am looking for was playing around 3pm in the US 631 server. He saw us in the army base south from the Balota Airfield. We gave him a bandage and look after him for a while, after that we separate from him. Sometimes is nice to meet someone that isn't a complete douche and it's thankful for something.

Edited by McLovinCR
  • Like 1

Going solo is a bit too dangerous, so looking for someone or a small group to hang out with :)

i have a mic and skype but my spoken english can be bit of a pain to understand sometimes, if you want to team up add me on skype; lemmi577

The guy that I am looking for was playing around 3pm in the US 631 server. He saw us in the army base south from the Balota Airfield. We gave him a bandage and look after him for a while, after that we separate from him. Sometimes is nice to meet someone that isn't a complete douche and it's thankful for something.

I'm not that guy, but are you the McLovin that got me a crossbow in that barn? This is James.

Looking for some people to play with i just started playing but i grasped the concept pretty quick since i have watched countless videos on youtube. Skype is vodka_xx my names kyle im 18 and live in NJ. good connection.

lookin for anyone wanting to team up. i have a mic and am getting team speak. i have ventrillo already. started a few dayz ago and really want to find a survival squad. i'm 17 from maryland USA.

STEAM: slowdemon4

Edited by slowdemon4

Looking for the douchebag alt+f4'ing after I shot you down bleeding in a field after you realised your bus was stolen.

Why would you even play this game if you're going to be this lame and can't handle losing?

I just tried to run to Balota with some cool guy I met in a broken down warehouse, but I heard him say "Shit" behind me and I found him dying. I tried to fight the zombies off with my axe but I died as well. Let me know if it was you! I'll see you around, man!

Hi am new this is to stephen the mofo who shot me for nothing on the clang2g.co.uk server How was the axe to yer face yah nob

give me the chance to finish the job yah coward :)

I'm not that guy, but are you the McLovin that got me a crossbow in that barn? This is James.

Not that i recall for

Who: Jacob

Where: US89 TX

When: 7.26.2012 ~10pm CST - 3am CST

Had a blast exploring with you last night, and fighting off the undead hordes. We made it all the way to NWAF, and managed to loot it all before I had to log out for the night.

Would love to run it again, and see if we can get that car up and running.

Contact me for round 2:

Steam:Mattybeers

Who: No clue on name

Where: US 821 or 397 (I forget)

When: 7/27/2012 around 11pm Central time to 1am Central time

It was great meeting you and you helped me out a ton. We met in a barn randomly when I had a shotgun with no ammo and you showed me where elektro was. I died when I glitched through a wall and got stuck on a building I couldn't get down from normally. I'd love to play with you again.

If you want to add me: www.steamcommunity.com/id/yatterman

hola, trato de encontrar alguien de habla hispana o ingles... me manejo bien con los dos idiomas.... trato de avanzar en el juego, pero siempre muero en encuentros de 3v1 o 2v1 y nunca pero nunca tuve la suerte de econtrarme a alguien que no quiera matarme.... Steam ID: azael58

hi, i tring to find some one ho talks spanish or english... i can speack both..... i try to get good gear in the game but i always die in 2v1 or 3v1 enconters, and i never had the lucky of finding some one ho dont try to kill me... plis help me to survive.... Steam ID : azael58

To Anders, Beaker and JOHNJAMES - thanks for a great time. sorry you got shot Anders, but we got the bastard who did it :)

Dear random dude whose name I cant remember. Thanks for trying to kill me when I was unarmed, dying of thirst, and trying to refill my canteen. The only thing worse than your horrible aim was your situational awareness. I hope you and the half a dozen zombies attracted by your gunshots had fun, at least it looked like that one zombie eating your face was having a blast.

Sincerely: Snake

PS: HAHAHA

• Like 3

To a random guy with an ax that I met at the medical tents near the edge of Cherno. Thank you for sticking around and healing me. I really needed that. You gave me a startle at first when you came up from behind me but I am glad it didn't end in violence.

To Edward and AltF4Player, we teamed up by the airstrip and my graphics started glitching and then I lagged out. PM me if you want to team up again. My in game name is Bryan as well.

Been looking for someone to team up with, I'm pretty great at surviving and coming up with strategies, just tired of being a loner and also getting killed in the game by bandits with snipers.

Looking for 2 people. Reagan (not sure if right) and his irl friend (on steam at least) Psycho112. We met in a building near the SW corner of the map (This was on a US (Not sure of number) Recruit-level server, which Psycho did not originally want to join based on difficulty), before linking up with Psycho. Not long after that, we found Jacko swimming in toward us. This is Wes ingame, and I still have your hatchet at 9,993-ish swings left. You were amazing for helping me Reagan. (First person I'd consider a friend in that hellish game)

Edited by Bummelant