jordnz

Finding Nemo - Looking for someone?

I'm looking for 3 people I've done terrible things to:

"hardKORE" (I think that's how you spelled it): You gave me a free ride to Zelenogorsk ater you found me freshly spawned on the coast, and I systematically killed everyone on the bus except you while we were scavenging and I stole everything I could from the gear compartment. I'm sorry. I have a pair of NVG's for you to make up for it, but you need to tell me what the last thing I said to you outside of the bus was so I know I have the right guy. (Denalb US1 Chicago)

"Julio": You were hardKORE's friend, and I asked you to come with me into the Zelenogorsk grocery so I could shoot you while you weren't looking and tell the guys back at the bus that the zombies ate you. I have a pair for you too, but you have to tell me the weapon you were holding when you died so I know it's you, or you can have hardKORE verify. (Denalb US1 Chicago)

"Kids": I told you to get on the ground and give me your flashlight while I had you at gunpoint. Then I screamed at you to run and we ran you down in a white pickup truck. Tell me where we ran you over or what you were holding when you died, and I'll give you a pair of NVG's. (US 2003)

My in-game name is Rakanishu.

I'm looking for 3 people I've done terrible things to:

"hardKORE" (I think that's how you spelled it): You gave me a free ride to Zelenogorsk ater you found me freshly spawned on the coast, and I systematically killed everyone on the bus except you while we were scavenging and I stole everything I could from the gear compartment. I'm sorry. I have a pair of NVG's for you to make up for it, but you need to tell me what the last thing I said to you outside of the bus was so I know I have the right guy. (Denalb US1 Chicago)

"Julio": You were hardKORE's friend, and I asked you to come with me into the Zelenogorsk grocery so I could shoot you while you weren't looking and tell the guys back at the bus that the zombies ate you. I have a pair for you too, but you have to tell me the weapon you were holding when you died so I know it's you, or you can have hardKORE verify. (Denalb US1 Chicago)

"Kids": I told you to get on the ground and give me your flashlight while I had you at gunpoint. Then I screamed at you to run and we ran you down in a white pickup truck. Tell me where we ran you over or what you were holding when you died, and I'll give you a pair of NVG's. (US 2003)

My in-game name is Rakanishu.

"Cuckoo" ;)

Player: Nice Bandit

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for 13 to 16 year old DayZ players who want to hang out.

Hi,

My name is GROM. Big zombie fan.

I'm looking to team with some good people.

North East US, afternoon times. I'm 28.

PM me if interested, and I'll send you contact info.

PS: I have a slavic accent as I'm originally from Eastern Europe

Rayquan and Roggle.

Why feed me and teach me, just to end up shooting me?

:-\

If you were going to kill me, you could have at least done it before we waited like two hours for that guy with the sniper you were going to kill anyway, and not wasted my time.

When they shot you they were still teaching you. never trust anyone.

• Like 1

Just logged off from a server US 2417 or 2478 i think? something like that. We were in the school near the supermarket in elektro. I saw you on the roof and could have easily sneaked in and killed you, but i decided to come in and see if you needed help with anything. I had previously said i was friendly, but still I saluted to you to show i was friendly, and you could have easily shot me with your ak but instead you shot the zombie right behind me that was about to hit me. I asked if you needed a blood bag or any help but you never responded. I never got the chance to get your name, but if you see this I just wanted to say thank you. You were the first friendly I've seen ( well the only one without making plans to with them to play ) and I'm glad i had a chance to finally see one.

Name: John

looking for anyone really to play with just started out and would be nice to find someone that doesn't kill you on site

Name: John

looking for anyone really to play with just started out and would be nice to find someone that doesn't kill you on site

Hi i am looking for someone to play with i am new at the game and a complete noob

my skype name is Dim_Dim21 I'am dutch so i hope for someone from the netherlands

The guys who was in the chopper at Eu 404 10 minutes ago and flew over me. ( Kasper ) you thought i was afk and then ignored me. Add me steam bro tomten211

Met in 1343 at around 2300, atlantic time. No idea of the name. Just a ghillie guy with an mk48. And nvg. And a friendly attitude ;P

You shot me with the 2 other peps at the NW airfield. Just curious if you wanted to kill me with them or for some other reason killed me while not intending to do so.

I'm not too angry but I'd have prefered if you just left me alive with no guns and just a tent and the essentials. Still, good kill... It's my first time getting killed in the back. Gonna remember your voice so watch out in the standalone ;P

Looking for Peter, we played on US 132 today and got thwacked by a Ghili guy near SW airfield.

• Like 1

I'm looking for a way to contact a guy named Capt. Rhodes on server US 3079 right now. I see he's the only one in and I want to see if he's friendly.

Looking for a group to survive with. Willing to go to almost any server and willing to use any form of voice communication. (TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, Mumble, whatever). PM me for details.

I'm a bit new to this game and my Framerate isn't the best but I'm willing to protect or avenge my group mates.

Also, looking for Steward. We met in the Cherno School and started traveling the city together until a bandit killed him. I avenged him with a bullet to the head. Though to be fair I should have left him to be eaten alive...

Ingame name is CJ but that should change soon. Like I said PM me for details.

J rgen is looking for "a guy i played with". You only used the voice chat so i never cought your in-game name.. anyways, we met at lingor island when everyone spawned inside that small arena, however we managed to bug out and after a good 10 mins swim we reached the mainland, i cought an infection tough.... anyway, i hope you find this, cause i wanna team up.

cheers

I'm looking for somebody to team up with and survive together. I only play when you are online and we both make progress at the same time. I live in The Netherlands, I speak Dutch, Arabic and English. My timezone is GMT+1.

To the survivor in the southern air field control tower on server CA #500: Sorry dude, I seen you and freaked out and shot you, I was right geared up and thought you had a gun and were going to shoot me.. I am a hero and usually dont shoot on sight, but I have had so many bad experiences getting killed by other players, I feel bad, again I'm sorry guy...

Im a MAC, you got what you deserved. If you didn't want a shotgun to the face you shouldn't have shot at me with your makarov after saying you were friendly.

Hey im looking for someone who could give me a blood transfusion, i would come to a server of your choice.

Im in Elektro, my exact position would i wirte to my rescuer via pm.

Hope someone will help me :)

cheers

Ps. I have a blood bag so i just need a hand :)

Edited by Swordsworn

Me and a friend are looking for friendly players to group up with we are located in europe and use teamspeak as a communication device . Add Wookie on steam to contact me!