Sign in to follow this  
-NGR- Larkinto

This game is fucking garbage!!!!1

Listen, just get me the fucking bugs fixed NOW!

Lol. Someone's making demands here, eh? If you're not happy, no one will cry if you just uninstall ArmA.

And a Coyote Backpack has 24 slots. Each weapon takes 10 slots, that means you have a max space of 3 main weapons (2 in the backpack and one on yourself), that leaves you with 4 slots of ammo in your backpack. Ontop of that, you said you have 2 Morphine in your backpack and 1 on you, that means that leaves your backpack with space left for 2 magazines.

2 Mags isn't something anyone would walk around with, that means that leaves you with little to no room for "shitload of supplies" on your body (Not to mention that the SAW mags use up 2 slots).

I rest my case.

Rocket is the worst game designer in the world. If the motherfucker doesn't fix this game in the next 5 fuckin minutes I'm gonna punch him in the face when he fixes it!

Also, Rocket didn't build ArmA 2. ArmA 2 is responsible for most of the bugs. Go cry to Bohemia.

Edited by krtshv

131604543999.jpg Edited by pr0cess

Every noob knows how dangerous the airfields are anyway. So you took the high very high risk to go there. And again, it's a free alpha version, take it or leave it. Don't blame Rocket and his crew for this. Your own fault.

Can't tell if trolling, or just angry cunt with no life who feels entitled to everything...

The disturbing thing is that the latter is more likely.

post-32811-0-31978900-1342505069_thumb.j

Edited by thorgold

Arma 2 is shit. Anyone with an IQ over 60 can agree with me there. The problem is: DayZ suffers due to the lackluster and amateur Arma 2 development. Unfortunately... at the same time, it's the best engine for the game (minus the 10,000 issues it has). Go figure.

On another note: there are a lot of pathetic and impudent kids in this thread. Chill your beans little boys and stop trolling the OP.

Edited by marik

Alright, so this tells us several things:

1) You were killed by a sniper while looting, you didn't just "break your legs." AKA, you were killed because you were exposed in a bandit-concentrated area with no backup.

2) Your friend went straight to your body, despite there being a sniper in the area

Sounds to me more like you were dumbasses and looted without support and got pissed when someone had the gall to shoot you. And by "relocated on top of him," I'm fairly sure you're exaggerating. By your description of what happened, it's more likely they walked up behind him, took embarassing photos, and shot him while he was trying to juggle your UBER 1337 GEAR in his backpack with his other UBER 1337 GEAR.

What bugs are there to fix? A sniper shooting out a noob's kneecaps? The stealth system? The difficulty curve?

Cool, I didn't realise the steel building south of the northern barracks was "an exposed" area. Stop making up bullshit when you don't have the full story.

Cool, I didn't realise the steel building south of the northern barracks was "an exposed" area. Stop making up bullshit when you don't have the full story.

You mean the canopy building with no walls, sitting in the middle of a courtyard exposed to sniper fire from several directions? Or do you mean the hangar, which has no cover and can be shot from anywhere to its front? Or do you mean the firehouse, which should be renamed "Sniper shooting gallery?"

Arma 2 is shit. Anyone with an IQ over 60 can agree with me there. The problem is: DayZ suffers due to the lackluster and amateur Arma 2 development. Unfortunately... at the same time, it's the best engine for the game (minus the 10,000 issues it has). Go figure.

I'm so fuckin mad. It's the worst piece of equipm... they ought to take a gun and they ought to blow their fuckin' brains out for manufacturing this piece of shit they manufactured.

I'm so fuckin mad. It's the worst piece of equipm... they ought to take a gun and they ought to blow their fuckin' brains out for manufacturing this piece of shit they manufactured.

Redundant phrase is redundant.

Hater's gonna hate make death threats.

Edited by thorgold

In the end, your an arrogant little brat full of false assumptions and expectations.

Come back when that chip on your shoulder is gone.

Edited by moofactory

LoL! Your an ignorant fool if you go to NWA by yourself... all ive got to say.

and...

inet_tough_guy.jpg

Did he actually..just..

..get emotionally attached to his gear?

In Day Z?

mfw I hope you're trolling

• Like 1

Holy crap! OP, do you not understand what Alpha means?

This mod is in Alpha, that means there are bugs. That means when you joined, you joined knowing that it was full of bugs and you could die at any point and time. Hell, when they go Beta they'll probably wipe everything anyways. What you're currently doing is playing, what you should be doing is playing and reporting bugs. By helping report bugs you get the game fixed. So instead of bitching about a boo boo on your knee. Go report it and go play.

You mean the canopy building with no walls, sitting in the middle of a courtyard exposed to sniper fire from several directions? Or do you mean the hangar, which has no cover and can be shot from anywhere to its front? Or do you mean the firehouse, which should be renamed "Sniper shooting gallery?"

I don't know what building sir, there's only two fuckin buildings it's a 50/50 fuckin' chance, you take a guess.

I don't know what building sir, there's only two fuckin buildings it's a 50/50 fuckin' chance, you take a guess.

Ah, just checked a map. You were in the warehouse that has windows all over it, as well as dreaded stairs. My guess?

1) Sniped through a window (the horror!)

2) Fell down the stairs due to sprinting

Wow man, I kinda understand your frustration, but to a certain point. I too died for braking a leg while..walking? Yeah, I was walking aside while scouting ahead a village and I heard the cracking noise, shorly after I realised that I broke my leg and I humainly restarted.

I know I would have also been pissed of if I had loads of loot, but that happened when I first started playing DayZ, which was a few days ago.

Edited by gamerlaur

OP needs mummy to give him a hug...

I've never actually said this to anyone on the forums but .... how about you take your snivelling little snot nose self and leave. Do yourself and us a favour. At best your a troll, at worst your some E-thug wanna be.

(E-Thug : Cause talking shit in real life is dangerous).

(And to the poster saying to stop trolling the OP, how about you read the OP and the following).

Ah, just checked a map. You were in the warehouse that has windows all over it, as well as dreaded stairs. My guess?

1) Sniped through a window (the horror!)

2) Fell down the stairs due to sprinting

Yeah! No, there was a fuckin Martian in there. He climbed through the roof and shot me with his ray gun. Ya dumb fuck.

Than go and fucking cry on the Bohemia forums. . Rocket did NOT develop the engine for his MOD (not game, MOD!). Bohemia and ArmA is more or less known for their bugs. If you didnt know this you should prob have made som research before you bought this.

And its just stupid that you get so attatched to your gear. I fell down a 1,5m stair yesterday with my ghillie suite, coyte backback, m107 and lots of ammo and other shit and died. Well, shit happens, its alpha. So you pick up the pieces and get started again :P

Imao, this game is at is funniest trying to survive and gathering all you need to start moving north.

See the bugs a feature, making this game even more unpreddictable and hard hahaha!

Fucking piece of shit. I just got killed by picking up a water bottle at NWA and fucking breaking both my legs then proceeding to fucking die. Yeah I was pissed off but I thought "fuck it", my buddy is in Stary he can go pick up my loot. So he goes to NWA and has to kill a zombie to get to my corpse, as he's looting two faggots who obviously heard the shot server hop and relocate right onto him. He kills one and gets killed by the other.

All in all we lost 3 pairs of NV goggles, M4 CCO, DMR, M249 SAW, M107, FN Fal night vision and a shitload of supplies.

What a joke.

Fuckin'... bug fuckin'... JUST FIX IT!

I'm seriously hitting my boiling point here rocket.

Sounds like you deserved it <3

Larkinto:

Getting your first period is a special time in your life. It will cause you frustration and anxiety, and you might turn into a little bitch.

• Like 2

Fucking piece of shit. I just got killed by picking up a water bottle at NWA and fucking breaking both my legs then proceeding to fucking die.

it does not sound like bug - its more sonds like some one shoot you in leg.

Yeah! No, there was a fuckin Martian in there. He climbed through the roof and shot me with his ray gun. Ya dumb fuck.

Didn't you hear? Martians were added in the latest beta patch for Battleye. They operate like the police in "Minority Report" - they preemptively kill people whose noobish tendencies will lead to hacking in the future.

In fact, that's why a lot of the servers are bugging up with the latest beta, they're running into positive feedback from paradoxes.

Edited by thorgold

it does not sound like bug - its more sonds like some one shoot you in leg.

Cool story bro.

Well guys, I've run out of Angry Manager quotes and 3 pages is definitely enough.

For all those who didn't realize: this is a troll thread.

Ya'll have a good day now.

Cool story bro.

Well guys, I've run out of Angry Manager quotes and 3 pages is definitely enough.

For all those who didn't realize: this is a troll thread.

Ya'll have a good day now.

Awwh :(. hes gone, couldnt take it that noone really cared for him and his noobish ways :(. GL/HF next session and remember not to go to airfield alone again.