Xrinaphobia

Green mountain...

To all the loud mouth braggarts out there, I bet you went there in broad daylight, didn't you? Try it after dark, and turn off your night vision from time to time. You won't be able to pick up anything on nvg.

I'm telling you, there's ... something... up there, and it's not the zombies i'm talking about! Even back in CTI days, noone would dare to build a base at that cursed mountain.

• Like 1

By just mentioning Green Mountain you have sealed your fate.

I am terribly sorry....

By just mentioning Green Mountain you have sealed your fate.

I am terribly sorry....

Didn't you just mention Green Mountain by Proxy...
  • Like 2

This photo was found some months ago, approximately one mile South-West of the radio tower hill. From the looks of it, it seems that it was taken by a camera that was triggered when it touched the ground. The maker of the photo is still unknown up until this very day.

uEkp1.png

• Like 1

The flies....

The growling and those green lights...

I was hoping to find a vehicle up there, and instead I got lost in the forest.....

Oh my god someone remove this thread or we'll all gonna die!!!

I once made a pilgrimage to Green Mountain in hopes of bountiful loot and armored vehicles. As I approached the gates I thought "odd, there's not even a single zombie here, only dead soldiers...." Mere meters into the perimeter as I checked each building's doors to see whether they were locked or not, a terrible growl emanated from within the radio tower.... Zombies began shambling from its hellish doorway and locked their flesh hungry eyes on me. Frozen in place, I stared in horror as these monstrosities gathered in immense numbers.... a couple, five, a dozen, two dozen! Suddenly I heard a sickening *CRRRRUNCH* as my legs were broken, and my meager weapons were helpless to fend off the horde as I watched them horde around me, my warm flesh already dripping from their broken, rotten teeth.

• Like 6

I once made a pilgrimage to Green Mountain in hopes of bountiful loot and armored vehicles. As I approached the gates I thought "odd, there's not even a single zombie here, only dead soldiers...." Mere meters into the perimeter as I checked each building's doors to see whether they were locked or not, a terrible growl emanated from within the radio tower.... Zombies began shambling from its hellish doorway and locked their flesh hungry eyes on me. Frozen in place, I stared in horror as these monstrosities gathered in immense numbers.... a couple, five, a dozen, two dozen! Suddenly I heard a sickening *CRRRRUNCH* as my legs were broken, and my meager weapons were helpless to fend off the horde as I watched them horde around me, my warm flesh already dripping from their broken, rotten teeth.

Im gonna look for it ;D

• Like 1

I watched the video... no wait I've got it wrong haven't I.

Edited by Shag
  • Like 2

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT.

I logged out right on green mountain, at night time, as all ANZ servers are still night.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT. Someone come and meet me there.. Please?

Edited by DarkRaven123

People have disappeared on that god forsaken mountain... if you value your lives, you will leave that mountain to itself... don't let its evil out...

At the nights, it is said you can hear the whispers of the dead... Perhaps the tower acts as some sort of 'transmitter' for the dead themselves? Poor souls lost to the infection that has plagued this country... either way, I say stay away. Wolves hide amongst the sheep.

Edited by Foogals
  • Like 1

First rule of Green Mountain is we do not talk about Grean Mountain.

Didn't you just mention Green Mountain by Proxy...

Ohh, shi-

Edited by Teih

dem people are scaring you because they know there is a UAZ with 10 stanag clips in the trunk. lololololol

Everyone knows that Candlejack lives in Green Mo-

The interesting thing is, my friend was talking about Candlejack and Green Mountain last week, he was telling me about how he climbe-

Edited by z-layrex
  • Like 2

Fools! You speak the name of the Cursed Phantom! You have brought doom upon us! *Flees*

Aight, myths and shiz aside, I will tell you what I did find.

Loot? Minimal, but vehicles can potentially spawn along with low level military.

Zeds? A few.

Only two things intrigued me. First, there's a big pile of dead bodies swarmed with flies. It's...kinda gross. Secondly, there was at least one zombie I couldn't find. Sounded like it was in the green building, but I couldn't find a way in. So...I dunno.

• Like 1

I heard that's where the Infection started. There are rumours of a secret military base hidden there.