Dancing.Russian.Man

Everyone who finds anthropomorphism interesting, gather here. (DayZ grouping)

Because it just sounds better than "furries."

Now, this is not a place to discuss whether or not you like the idea of anthro animals or not(Though I can already see it becoming such.), but a place where people of the same mindset could gather at, and create groups for DayZ scavenging. I sure as hell would like to play with a few people like that.

So who's with me?

• Like 1

http://media.tumblr....ARQN1r0xl0g.jpg Seriously...what is wrong with you people.

=( not you old man!

Don't know if I agree anthropomorphism sounds better then furry but that's opinion I guess,

If you ever start a group I don't mind joining as long as its a friendlyish play style group.

Edited by Kovah

Sounds good to me ill groupe with ya

Moved to Off Topic.

Don't "looking for group" -type of threads belong to Survivor HQ/General?

If you ever start a group I don't mind joining as long as its a friendlyish play style group.

Friendly or bandit, I can do both, though I aim to always play friendly, even in a bandit group.

Usually as a navigator/path-finder.

http://media.tumblr....ARQN1r0xl0g.jpg Seriously...what is wrong with you people.

Google lies. Ask, don't look up.

Edited by Dr621

FUCKING FU- Oh wait.

In all cereal, I prefer the term furries.. But due to my own view on Furries and experience, I can't call it like that anymore.

FUCKING FU- Oh wait.

In all cereal, I prefer the term furries.. But due to my own view on Furries and experience, I can't call it like that anymore.

I see what you did there~

I do prefer the term as well, but putting it in the title would've felt like saying "EVERYBODY BRING A FLAMING STICK!"

/experience

We already had a thread like that, if users can not be civil in an interesting discussion I usually end up deleting the stupid posts. Such as this thread.

It deems Bronies, Gays and Furries are big punching bags of the internet.

Stand strong and proud young zoophiliac.

shame is for the weak!

Except zoophilia has nothing to do with furries.

I'm not a furry, nor have I ever indulged in any of it. I have my own sexual fetishes that tend to be "taboo", but who doesn't? Enjoy what you enjoy. I can say I have respect for you that you actually admit it in the public.

We already had a thread like that, if users can not be civil in an interesting discussion I usually end up deleting the stupid posts. Such as this thread.

It deems Bronies, Gays and Furries are big punching bags of the internet.

never seen much homophobia on the net, tbh it's pretty friendly in that aspect

If you want a third group of people I'd say Redditors or /b/tards or something. Besides bronies are just closet furries.

Except zoophilia has nothing to do with furries.

I was using a bit of humour... (despite the fact many people I know tend to look at furry hentai)

If it's not something you're prepared to openly talk about, people who find it strange will insult you and people who are interested in it will want to detach themselves from you.

hence, say it as it is. These forums are hardly the mainstray of the internet.

I think I'm a fortune-teller. Ohwait.

It's the internet.

If you want a group of people to play with; Leave a post saying so.

If not, don't say anything.

Edited by Dr621

Furry threads always garner odd reactions of flame from trolls.

Honestly, every furry thread is about 80% furries explaining its not a fetish, 10% trolls saying it is, and 10% furries posting pics that are so close to sexually explicit its not funny.

So fuck you, I'ma scalie.

Edited by spiney

Don't "looking for group" -type of threads belong to Survivor HQ/General?

Okay, I'll move/move it back, to Survivor HQ. I was initially unclear on what the purpose on this thread was.

With that in mind, this thread is about recruitment based on the requirement Dr621 wants. That means discussion of Furries or anthropomorphic art is kept at a minimum in service to the recruitment angle of the thread and flaming or trolling will not be tolerated.

If you want discussion on Furries/anthropomorphic, make an Off Topic post.

Moved to Survivor HQ.

seems intresting i may like to join but not quite sure

Just let me know where you want to meet up, and I'll try to make my way there, along with any people I might have with me.

(I have no permanent group I run around with.)

• Like 1

Just let me know where you want to meet up, and I'll try to make my way there, along with any people I might have with me.

(I have no permanent group I run around with.)

i dont really play often, and as to where i am i lost track long ago, if im given a good time and date i agree with i would do my best to find my way to a good place :P im still kinda new and have put less than 10 hours into this game due to bad FPS

sorry about not being able to get back to any of you about playing, i reciently have been having computer issues and am no longer able to play as for now