Sign in to follow this  
rosaparxxx

Your first murder!

I'll start off by posting mine:

I was at a gas station west of Cherno with my buds. I had a double barrel and they had hatchets. We saw a guy in the station so they ran in and starting axe'ing him questions. He tried running but didn't make into far until I shot his legs out from under him and he got whacked over the head with the hatchet by one of my friends. I loved it.

Accidently shot my friend in the back with an winchenster.

I was trying to kill a zombie for him. I failed.

• Like 4

i was in elektro above the hospital and i saw a guy too far away, i took my Lee enfield and ask my self ( Can i shoot him from this distance? ) I tried and was a lucky headshot :P

I was inside the police station in Electro and see some guy running from about 5 zombies and he is bleeding. I quickly put him out of his misery with my trust M1911. My first sniper kill was while i was laying up on a hill near the west hospital/appartments in cherno. I waited until he stopped running then made a quick shot with my DMR and he got knocked out. I ran up to him and shot him twice in the head with a M1911. Then got his alice pack :D

Hmmm, first would be meeting a guy just outside of Kamenka that decided ignoring me was not his way and proceeded to watch me fend of zombies as i ran into the treeline he was in. After bandaging and preparing to see if he really was out to kill i peek out and see he is watching the tree im behind like im the one thing that will keep him alive if he kills me. Unfortunately 2 en-field rounds begged to differ with his actions and he soon dropped and i was running again from the horde.....thx en-field -___-

Second was more just funny, guy came to me in the middle of cherno and asked if he can join along with me and I said sure as long as he did not get me into trouble. Next thing he proceeds to do is shoot the 1 zombie walking to him......needless to say i ditched him and ran another way, soon after seeing his name pop up as dead and I find his body to loot :)

Me and a squad of about 4-6 players had entered electro, hoping to better equip ourselves. Me and two other of the fellow squad mates had branched off to loot the hospital when sniper rounds rang out; killing one of buddies. The remaining squad member and I retreated to a near-by shed where we cowered behind cover for about 1-2 minutes until a survivor wielding an ax rounded the corner claiming to be “friendly”. My squad mate shouted over Team Speak: “Should we kill her, huh?” The other squad mates both answered “YES!” and “NO!” at the same time. Under pressure and not wanting to take any chances, I squeezed the trigger of my 1911; killing her instantly. “Oh god yes! I love murder!” I chanted over coms joking which invoked a few laughs from my squad mates.

I felt kind of bad after wards, but she had beans; so it was worth it. ;)

So due to never ending logging screen problems I was using the experimental test servers to play and came accross some NVG's. Got them and an M14 Aim from a downed heli somewhere near stary. So ran to the woods and logged out to tend to real life stuff. When I went back to play the server I was on was gone from my list so I logged into another server and it was night so i started using my NVG's and made my way into stary. I was walking about minding my own business when I see another survivor up the road from me. I don't like to invite trouble so I backed away from him into a nearby house. There was an Alice pack on the ground and I was attempting to get it when in he walks and straight away he raises his gun at me so I used my trusty M911 and shot him dead.. I went over to his body and he had stuff I had never seen before like GPS entrenching tool rangefinder etc you name it he had it and a silenced Bizon and silenced M9 so I looted the lot and was very pleased with myself and then I went back to his corpse to try and get his coyote backpack when all of a sudden I was kicked and banned from the server.. Not that I cared I had all the stuff at that stage and my first kill to top it off!!

Was up at Zub. Walked around the corner with my buddies behind me. An other guy did the same. So i killed him before he killed me.

I was in a tree stand trying to coax the zed out from underneath when i hear "im friendly coming in". I didnt know who said it and didnt see anyone for a few mins. I was backed away from the ladder a bit when i see another zed come over to the tree stand then i see a head, without thinking i blasted it. Turns out to be the "friendly"... So yeah, that was my first murder, i felt bad for like 0.00000000001 seconds then realized that he probably would have killed me anyways.

On my first day of playing, I had wandered into Komarovo looking for supplies. Like many new players, I was skitish and unsure where to look, and it was late at night, both my end and in the game. I had stumbled onto a pair of buddies that at the time, I thought was a good idea to follow. However, they quickly proved to be a pair of morons, attracting plenty of attention, and fighting with me over who got what. After attracting the third crowd of zombies towards us, I lost my paitence, and put a round into the back of their heads when I mentioned I saw a rifle on the ground.

Looking back, might have been nicer to just walk away, but man, did they get me pissed. I felt it best to not take everything, and only eat one can of beans over their bodies.

10 minutes ago. firestation electro. AK in hands hearing gunshots near. running up to the tower see 2 ppl running on the road. Sniped them with my AK I found in same firestation. spotted third. apparently was one of them but because of buggy unterier I fell thru the stairs and the guy disapeared. hiden somewere or runned away, I went outside to check where he is just to run arounf firestation. didnt risk to go after 2 bodys I killed. he may be camping somewere and waiting for me to loot em. I went up on the roof to continew checking if third guy still around and fell off the roof and died xD

playing DayZ my second day. game is very buggy and died because of bug *sad face* But I understend what Alpha is

Edited by evkol001

Accidently shot my friend in the back with an winchenster.

I was trying to kill a zombie for him. I failed.

Same here, I scrolled to open my friend's backpack to give him food but for some reason instead of opening the backpack I opened an hole in his head.

At the time I wasn't aware of the RCTRL+R function.

Was running along towards Cherno to meet up with a friend of mine who just started playing as well to give him my hatchet so he could defend himself. Along the way I found an M4A1 and 2 magazines of ammo for it in the firestation just north of Elektro.

So I'm running along west of Elektro at the time and I hear a fair number of shots ring out and I hit the dirt and crawl into a bush to look out down the hill to see what's going on. 3 survivors are down below surrounded by a fair number of zombies and fighting them off, I couldn't tell if they were grouped, all solo, hostile, or friendly, so I held my position and waited for 5 minutes watching them. They seemed mostly to be ignoring each other, but it almost seemed like they were somehow oblivious of the others in the group, so I took the cautious route. After they kill off all the zombies in the local area, they begin poking around in buildings and I lose track of two of them, but keep my eyes firmly following the last guy into a nearby farm. I slowly started making my way down the hill, killed a few zombies that respawned on me, and apparently was unnoticed by my mark. At this point I had decided they were likely friendly and figured I'd go venture into the building and see if I could open up a dialogue or find some table scraps...something.

I get into the farmhouse, and the guy had exited the other side by the time I enter so I move to the other side and peek out cautiously. It's about this time that I hear an engine in the distance and another player drives up in a truck and starts doing circles around the building the other survivor is currently in, honking the horn. A bunch of shots ring out and the driver falls out onto the ground and gets eaten by zombies. The survivor I had been following at this time peeks out around the corner and starts shooting at the zombies, then running from them, shooting them some more, etc. Basically he cleans the area and just when I think he's going to go in and loot, another survivor shows up, one of the others from before that was hanging out within a few meters of the other guy for those previous minutes. This new arrival immediately gets shot by my mark, and I had previously assumed they were friends. I was apparently wrong and was quite glad I had not wandered into an encounter earlier, but I sat and waited for the inevitable looting to take place. My mark slowly sauntered over to take his prize. I lined up a shot and dropped him. Got an alice pack, hunting knife, 5 raw meat, canteen, map, compass, and various medical supplies out of it.

Unfortunately the car was wrecked during these shenanigans and I could not claim that as well.

One time logging on the server took longer than usual, so i was surfing the web in the meantime. When i alt tabbed back to game, i was already logged in and i realized theres some guy slashing me with crowbar and yelling "Die! Die! Die!". Even as a pacifist i found that quite offensive action, so i unloaded makarov clip into him. Then he passed out... to my surprise he woke up after some time, took some bandages (we were in hospital), stopped his bleeding... and i shot him in the head.

However this is my only murder for my whole DayZ history (more than month)...

I was armed with a double barrel shotgun, making a dash in to Komarovo for some food. I was sneaking down a hillside in some trees when a name flashed up for half a second. I panicked (this was my first player encounter) and looked around for a full 5 minutes before moving on in to the town. Sneaking across the field, I saw one of the zombies attack another zombie... then the zombie being attacked turned around and shot it's aggressor in the head. Pants were soiled, and then I aimed at the player and saw "Unknown Tamara". Luckily I had slugs, and I managed to bag a lucky headshot, but not before saying "Tamara! You are not alone!" in chat. After soiling my pants once more, I looted the body and found a winchester, some food and drink, a water bottle, some bandages and a blood bag. Score.

Actually yesterday, heh. And it was 3 murders in one.

I was in Zelenogorsk trying to get to my friends who were checking the area around Green Mountain, but had no food so I decided to take a small detour to the supermarket. Got to the back of the supermarket and saw a guy sneaking around inside in the right-hand rooms. I grabbed my Winchester and entered the supermarket through the left-hand room.

I move a little closer to the door that leads to the front of of the store (behind the counter) and I see the guy sitting in the doorway. I shoot and get the kill, and as he goes down I see a second guy behind him. I pop him as well. I check the area a bit to make sure nobody's there, and a few minutes later I head back to the corpses and start looting them. While I'm sorting my inventory and backpack out a third guy logs back in right in front of me (he must have alt-F4 or something) I waiting until he moved a bit and popped him as well.

They had all the essentials (I only had a winchester and a hatchet and some food), a 20 slot backpack. I could even provide both my friends with a compass, map, matchbox and binocs. Too bad they didn't have military-grade weapons, else this would've been an amazing land.

Not bad for a first murder, I'd say.

Edited by Applejuice

My very first was the first time I went to Zelenogorsk, as a complete and total noob... I heard shooting and saw someone in the grocery store attracting about 50 zombies to him. I kept asking over and over whether he was friendly or not, but I never got a response. I ran into the front of the store (he had been pushed into the back) and asked him over direct comms if he was friendly. Still no reponse (though that could have been because direct comms were broken at that time :rolleyes: ).

I went around the corner and saw myself looking down the barrel of a winchester. I flipped out and magdumped my makarov into him. I reloaded and waited back around the corner; I was sure that he was about to poke his head out and rape me...

... until I heard the flies buzzing around :D

I was chillin at the firestation in elektro.

Then i heard gun shots everywhere.

So I focused my view on the stairs.

Looking down the tower I saw him standin at the window.

So i waited until he came up and shot my whole ak mag at him.

And the loot was totally awesome (for me):

-a couple of blood bags

-Makarov

-tent

-food

-map

-compass

-AKS 74 Kobra

and more

So I was very happy.

But today I was in Elektro, seeing some guy walking around.

He hadnt a gun, just a hatchet so i decided to let him go...

BAM Hatchet in the head.

Never trust anyone...

So on one of my very first days playing the game with my buddy, I was checking out Devil's castle. My friend had lagged behind while he did something IRL and I went on ahead to check out whatagwan at the castle.

I checked the room next to the entrance, found some random shite, a crossbow, some bolts, a few cans of soda. Then I moved on into the castle proper, climbing up the wooden scaffold and into the tower. I went up the stairs, looting as I went, until I got to the top, where I pulled out my binoculars and started scanning the fields below for my friend, who said he was now approaching the castle. I couldn't see him, but he said he could see me.

I finished up on the roof and started making my way back downstairs. Creeping slowly, my AKM raised. As I turned the corner onto the stairs that overlooked the room below I was startled to see two survivors crouching in the middle of the room, weapons aimed directly at me.

Fuck! I thought, and my finger spasmed on the trigger of my weapon, sending a single round wizzing between them. Startled by my own reaction, my instinct was to turn and flee, and lucky I did. I hurried back up the stairs, chased by a flurry of full auto shots that hit the wall where I had just been crouching, kicking up a shitload of dust.

I hurried back up onto the roof and covered the staircase from above as I contemplated my options. My friend was closeby, I knew that much, and he would surely have heard the shooting. But would he reach me in time to get the drop on my two assailents before they started to ascend the stairs, after my blood?

No, I decided.

I pulled out the frag grenade that I'd found earlier, glad that I had found the perfect opportunity to use it. I moved to the edge of the stairs, cooked it, and tossed it down. But as I did, full auto gunfire ripped up at me from the room below and I fell to the ground, unconcious - but fortunately out of the sights of the shooter below.

The grenade went off with a satisfying bang and I began the unpleasant business of bleeding to death.

"There were two of them," I told my friend. And then looking at my murder counter, and seeing that it had risen from 0 to 1, I added: "I got one of them. The other must still be down there. Be careful."

But my friend arrived without any further shots being fired. He bandaged me, revived me and gave me a blood transfusion. Then we headed downstairs to check out the scene.

There were two corpses laying sprawled in the middle of the room.

"Did you kill the other one?" I asked, confused.

"No." he replied.

Strange, I thought. Then looked at another counter below "Murders" that I had not noticed before. "Bandit kills" That too had risen from 0 to 1. Realising that I had nailed them both with a single grenade in a confined space I began to laugh as me and my friend checked the bodies. An M16 and supplies on one. A DMR, blood bags and cooked meat on the other. Both had heavily organised ALICE packs, full of medical supplies and food.

The situation was made even sweeter as the two victims began to whine at us in the Side Channel.

"Omg whoever just killed us at Devil's castle you're a fucking douche"

To which I replied: "You didn't even kill me either. My buddy revived me. YOU CAN'T KILL ME BITCHES"

Que the insults and tears:

"You assholes. It took us 2 days to build up those chars!"

"I hope you die of cancer."

"People like you ruin this game."

It was a delicious moment. :lol:

(hope that wasn't too overly dramatic)

Edited by -NGR- Larkinto

This murder was about 10 minutes ago.

I was in Cherno, leaving this warehouse to raid the Fire Station and get out of there until I stumbled upon a Survivor. He was armed so I didn't hesitate just to shoot him with my Lee Enfield.

I went over to loot his body and then I hid it.

My first murder was when I was playing at night time. i was inside the firestation in elektro. it was going fine, no players no zombies at all after me. i was getting up to the 2nd floor and then i suddenly hear many, many zombies, i was panicing and yelling to my friend irl sitting beside me "I aggroed the whole god damn city, all zombies are after me!!" so i proned down and guarded the stairs, then I suddenly saw a well geared player coming up. I only had a makarov with on mag, and i saw him coming up does stairs with an akm, I gunned him down with out taking a single hit. tok his gun, and gunned down 20 zombies. this is confirmed because I had 0 zombies killes before the inncident. I actually grew a concidens after the inncident...

Was in the northern high-yield building in Electro, I see some guy looking a zombie. Two shots from my M1911, he goes down. I loot him, getting fairly well equipped. Few moments later after combing the whole place, I see a guy lotting the first's corpse. I'd left nothing of importence on it, but he apparently found it facinating. I popped him with a couple shots, but he started running. I chased him down, firing along the way, missing some, but nailing him on occasion. He got right outside the door, and I caught him in the leg. He goes down, and starts screaming over direct chat not to kill him. I of course swap to my axe, and cave his chest in.

Little later, I'm hanging out on the roof, and I see someone comming up the ladder. Not taking chances, I dropped him with a headshot. He fell down, and into the wall sadly, so as soon as I got down to see what he had, he despawned. These were my first kills, all within about 10 min. of each other.

I was in cherno popping zeds with headshots as they walked in the doorway with the makarov. 1...2....3...4...OSHIT!! sorry dude thanks for the gear though :s