rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

weird

With 94945 beta stuck at "waiting for host" with 94865 stuck at loading screen.....updated via .torrent

Go with 94865, it takes forever to load, but you will eventually get in. With 94945 you will never get in.

Go with 94865, it takes forever to load, but you will eventually get in. With 94945 you will never get in.

thx, updated with 6updater, got into FR50 but lags are terrible

I got one weird desync today:

So I had my first tents and set them up. I wanted to gather more loot without high risk, so I kept my G17 and put in M14 AIM with some mags and other supplies into the tent.

Later someone killed me. I walked back to the tent and everything was in place. I moved on and got a Winchester with a solid amount of rounds. I died again.

Next life I gathered some medical supplies and put them into my second tent. Two minutes later I log out for having dinner. I log back in and have all the medical supplies back on my char. So I went back to the tent to get rid of them. The tents were now full with stuff from my previous lifes. The M14 was gone. There was a Winchester now with some mags, a Makarov etc. It really looked like a loadout from one of my dead characters.

I doubt that anyone looted my tents. They are very well hidden and the were only up for a low amount of hours now.

So I lost all of my gear too, even though I hit respawn like rocket said would log me back into my old char.

I'm an Arma X user, went straight from 1.7.1.5 on beta patch 93965 to 1.7.2.3 with beta 94873 and lost everything. Very disappointed :(

I get about 15 minutes of play and then kicked "Battleye not respondinng".

Is this the update or do I just need to reinstall Battleye?

Installed the patch and the beta patch! Now I can not play. He writes, "Expectations Server"

Ammo clips still get refilled after reconnection!

It gives us unlimited ammos and that's what makes the game too easy :/

• Like 1

Ammo clips still get refilled after reconnection!

It gives us unlimited ammos and that's what makes the game too easy :/

This is so true. This is especially good when having silenced weapons (personal experience). This needs a fix right away.

just had a couple more hours on 1.7.2.3 with beta patch 94865

Zeds seem to see a bit too well, but they cant hear anything now..

cleared a deer stand, with about 10 zeds protecting it and all the noise of my m1911 didnt aggro one zombie had similar results in a small town up north also. they seem to see fine (maybe a bit too well) but you can approach one from the rear and get within 5 meters and they still dont hear you. because of this it'l be very easy to kill zeds with a hatchet now.

got down to 3000 blood at one point but didnt pass out although vision did go all blurry. this is all good :)

I was near a deer stand at the time and there were some goats near by, so I was able to kill/gut/cook them up to restore my health back to 11300 but my vision still stayed blurry until I did a relog...

speaking of dear stands is this where animals now spawn? and why the increase of zeds? or are they respawns from killing the initial 3? if they were respawns i think they are respawning much to quickly.

oh and i cooked and ate some meat then logged out. when i logged back in a couple of hours later. i had the increased blood from the eaten food, but i had the raw uncooked meat in my bag. which i was able to cook again and eat again.

a lot of zeds were stood around doing nothing. there was even a group of three i tried to blow up with a grenade ;) but my throw was a bit long and only killed one of them, the other two just stood there completely unreactive.

I died and logged out to go get some breakfast... Trying to get on again and I'm stuck at "Waiting for character to create"

It's been like this for a good ten minutes now.

Hm first problem, found AS50 (yay) from heli crash, loot it with 3 mags. Log our and after 2-3 hours I log back and AS50 is gone, replaced by some stuff I had and threw away earlier (some trash from deer stand).

Only AS50 mags stayed.

edit:also encountered slight desync

I have ARMA2_OA_Build_94945

Edited by Hombre

Hm first problem, found AS50 (yay) from heli crash, loot it with 3 mags. Log our and after 2-3 hours I log back and AS50 is gone, replaced by some stuff I had and threw away earlier (some trash from deer stand).

Only AS50 mags stayed.

I have ARMA2_OA_Build_94945

Desync/not-saving-on-disconnect issue

Happens since 1.7.2.3 to me as well, I stay logged in for a few minutes after picking up items I'd like to keep.

ALSO... while server hopping with axe in hands I noticed I couldn't access the med boxes right after I spawned in the world (probably any item on the ground though, the med boxes were near my position in this case). Wouldn't work with G and couldn't see the green pointer when looking at boxes. Found that hitting with the axe, then RELOAD the axe, then hit again made me able to open the boxes or other things.

Desync/not-saving-on-disconnect issue

Happens since 1.7.2.3 to me as well, I stay logged in for a few minutes after picking up items I'd like to keep.

Well the AS50 mags were still there in main inventory. Only the AS50 itself, that was originally in backpack, vanished and was replaced by some junk I had & threw away few hours ago. And I remained several minutes on the server after looting AS50 before logging off.

Posted Today, 06:32 AM

snapback.pngmariush, on 15 July 2012 - 03:56 AM, said:

ALSO... while server hopping with axe in hands I noticed I couldn't access the med boxes right after I spawned in the world (probably any item on the ground though, the med boxes were near my position in this case). Wouldn't work with G and couldn't see the green pointer when looking at boxes. Found that hitting with the axe, then RELOAD the axe, then hit again made me able to open the boxes or other things.

Hey, you're taking it out of context. Did it strictly to see the chances of finding an antidote spawn in the hospital. Probably my first time I ever server hopped intentionally. You think I needed to server hop inside the hospital when I had 5-6 boxes full of stuff at the player's feet?

Fact is, at 0.22% chance of spawning, it's an incredibly rare item to fix something that's relatively a problem for players (reduce max life to half for ever). I just don't know what are the chances that the player gets diseased

Well the AS50 mags were still there in main inventory. Only the AS50 itself, that was originally in backpack, vanished and was replaced by some junk I had & threw away few hours ago. And I remained several minutes on the server after looting AS50 before logging off.

Yup this seems to be a bug, had it happen too.

I seem to be getting nothing but "Waiting for Host" after updating to the latest arma 2 beta patch. Happens everyserver

My buddy and I play on the same network. We both manually updated with the 1.7.2.3 files and beta patch 94945, and we were both unable able to join any of the pertinent servers. Each of us were stuck at the "Wait for Host" screen indefinitely, after trying numerous 1.7.2.3 / 94945 servers. We then reverted to patch 94876 and my friend was able to log in to servers and play the game without any problems, while I was getting a "You were kicked off the game" message while trying to join every 1.7.2.3 / 94876 server. I tried reinstalling ARMA II and CO along with the mod files and beta patch, and still had the kicked from server issue. I then uninstalled ARMA and CO again, deleted the registry keys this time, and reinstalled everything a second time and I'm back up and running in DayZ, right where I left off (same spawn, same items, etc.).

Not sure if this has anything to do with the most recent updates or if it was just a coincidence that a file got corrupted while I updated the files and patch, but I figured I'd throw it in here anyway.

Edited by macPSU

This is my sixth attempt at trying to get into a match, and three times, it has said 'WRONG CODE U R NOT 7.2.3 U JUS OL SILLY 7.2'

Updated from 1.60.95746 est. to 1.62.94594 or whatever it is.

Ive also had a batteleye #1 client rejected and 3 infinitie loading/character creatings.

Updated to battleye build+ and still wrong code. Where is 1.7.2.3?

So I logged into a server and i have no gear and i'm spawned at the beach with starting equipment... Why does this happen anyone know? I had really good gear, AS50 NVG GPS Rangefinder FN Fal.... I just don't get it.

Anyone know if it's posible to get my character back or did he just poof?

Try another server: you may have joined a server running a private HIVE.

Ya dont Install the latest arma2 beta patch. It wont let you connect you will get stuck at "waiting for host" Makes one wonder.... How are we gaining any progress with this mod? Every time an update comes out, everyone is running different beta patch versions. How are you supposed to accurately squash bugs when you have 100,000 most of which are all using different server versions of the game combined with different arma 2 beta patches. Ill wager the vast majority of the bugs that are produced is because the client/server versions don't match. Then the dev team has to spend valuable time to go in and hunt for these bugs (not fun trust me) that may only happen when the server and client versions don't match or with specific combos of server client versions.

Currently stuck at 'loading'. Tried 5 different servers.

I seem to be getting nothing but "Waiting for Host" after updating to the latest arma 2 beta patch. Happens everyserver

Try updating Arma beta to 97945, then roll it back to 94876. I know it sounds a bit retarded but I had the same problem, tried this and now can connect fine.

Try updating Arma beta to 97945, then roll it back to 94876. I know it sounds a bit retarded but I had the same problem, tried this and now can connect fine.

didnt work for me :(