rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.3 Rolling Update

Seriously, what's with all these people and SixLauncher?! I mean, how hard is it to just launch the arma2oa.exe by clicking it. Just make sure you replaced it with the BETA of your choice...kids these dayz

• Like 1

Pretty sure you can go in six launcher / options / and uncheck "update beta patch (otehrwise leaves the beta alone"

After I've opend Six Launcher? I don't see any "Options" anywhere on it.

Used SU to update both DayZ and Beta - logged in and my character location and loot was all fine and ready to roll...

After I've opend Six Launcher? I don't see any "Options" anywhere on it.

Bottom left corner under the twitter (blue T) icone.

Edited by Eray

I update the game through six updater and rolled from 1.7.1.5 to 1.7.2.3 - 94876...

Im shocked cause i have my gear and spawned in the place i left it.... I lost the gear so many times the last days and i was pretty sure that i will spawn in the beach again with nothin...but i was wrong...

I think rocket and the others did a good job with 1.7.2.3... thumps up for now... more details tommorow...

Pretty sure you can go in six launcher / options / and uncheck "update beta patch (otehrwise leaves the beta alone"

SU updates to 94876, not 94945

Seriously, what's with all these people and SixLauncher?! I mean, how hard is it to just launch the arma2oa.exe by clicking it. Just make sure you replaced it with the BETA of your choice...kids these dayz

You have to have the patience and the ability to read six sentences and follow the directions. Its just too hard for some folk.

Guille Suits causing more dupe bugs, should disable them again

My char is deleted or i don't know... Pls fix it.

Is there anything that i can do?

OK NVM, i spawned with nothing but I had to respawn to restore my char.

:huh: rocket - Is there anything I can PM you to try to figure out why my character didn't get transferred (still)?

Yeah, give him a minute to stop work on the current update. Search through a million pages of logs to find your character just for you. *rolls eyes*

thx for the patch. My character was wiped. Bye bye DMR, Coyote, GPS and NVG.

Anyway it's much more fun to shoot noobs with Enfield from the clock tower.

That's one of the reasons i enjoy the game much more when i have "low level" gear.

When i get too much stuff the tension is just so overwhelming that it ruins my experience.

Love the Lee Enfield :D

Yeah, give him a minute to stop work on the current update. Search through a million pages of logs to find your character just for you. *rolls eyes*

Hey smart ass, I'm trying to give him an ID he can look at for troubleshooting purposes so that he can help fix the MASSES. And this *is* related to the current update problems.

Edited by Vazick

* [FIXED] Infected detect players from too far away (reduced by about 20%)

SAYS WHO? This is getting rediculous. The game was suppose to be hard.

Yes. I successfully got the meat, harvested wood, built a fireplace, lit it, cooked the meat, and ate it. All of these things worked flawlessly.

Thanks. I had a quick play with 1.7.2.2 before and couldn't get any meat. Only just got back home now to test it with .3 now.

Hey smart ass, I'm trying to give him an ID he can look at for troubleshooting purposes so that he can help fix the MASSES. And this *is* related to the current update problems.

Of course you were. ;)

Have an empty baked bean tin. :emptycan:

Confirmed game working with :

1.7.2.3 + arma 2 Beta 94876

game not working with :

1.7.2.3 + arma 2 Beta 94945 ( stuck at "wait for host" screen)

Manually updated.Haven't ever used six launcher etc.

:beans:

Edited by Strawcrow

you need to respawn to get your charachter where it was before update. AND with your items.

Edited by Eza

Thanks. I had a quick play with 1.7.2.2 before and couldn't get any meat. Only just got back home now to test it with .3 now.

Whatever you do, if you managed to get your hands on 1.7.2.2.

DO NOT USE IT.

There is good reason it was not released (we started seeding it)

1.7.2.3 + 94867, server US 602 - hosted by joikd

- loading has increased. Took a good 3-5min to load in game (3 times I tried). Used to be 1-2 tops.

- ammo and blood loss not saving correctly. I'm dehydrated and lost quite a bit of blood from it. Disconnected/reconnected it was back to where I first ate to bring it back up (at one point it was at 11k went down to 7k or so, disconnected on reconnect it was back at 11k again). My position was saved though...Ammo reset as usual on recoonnect.

- Animals were moving around much more, but some disappeared right in front of me. I didn't shoot them or anything. They just POOF, gone! I killed many animals when I first connected - was able to gut. Disconnected and reconnected. Wasn't able to gut a cow and a boar for about 60sec-1min after them being shot. Wasn't desync at the time.

- Z, are well, Z. Worthless lol. They just seem lame and hit like girls. I try and train them to see if they stay with me (to make it harder on myself). They just don't. I can LoS them in an open field with a thin strip of trees. They also spawn right on top of me. One spawned in a shack with me, but disappeared in a couple sec. Others seemed to stick together more often than before as well (same walking pattern, etc. on top of each other). Shot a couple in a long barn and they just fell through the ground too.

- I had a few desync's. Not sure how long I was playing. They seemed to be like 1-2min long each time. Also, the first time my blood started decreasing from dehydration. My FPS dropped like a box of rocks. From like 35-9. Not sure if that was the cause or not. Didn't happen again though. Other than the FPS and the desyncs was failrly smooth more so than not.

- loot cleanup(?) cleaned everything in the area. I was waaaay up north at the barn near Skalka with no pop or canteen and dehydrated. So I was going to farm the barn for a bit until a pop or canteen spawned. I had quite the pile going (away from the regular loot piles). It just despawned with every other loot pile as well (there was a shotty in the corner that I didn't get a chance to loot yet out of an existing pile). This has happened before this update as well. Like I'd be in a store and the entire stores loot piles would just despawn right in front of me. I can't remember why that happened. If it was that someone else was in the area or someone spawning near me or what. I thought there was a reason it happened that was answered before...I just can't remember what the deal was so I thought I mention it.

Can't get spell check to work for some reason...so if there's spelling errors. Fuck off. I'm lazy. :P

Cheers, rocket. Keep on keepin' on.

Edited by livilaNic
  • Like 2